miracle

sunshine on spring

SeungYoon staring at a piece of paper in front of him, seems this semester is not too heavy. Fortunately, because in addition to lectures on he also should seek to extend his work in this city. Just enough for a college scholarship, he is not likely to ask his mother to send money to him, because he knew his mother was already quite difficult in the village.  Just  for the cost to the city  his mother already owes to many people, that's why he needs a job to pay for his own life. A girl patted seungyoon, offering a brochure. He looked at it and smiled,an unexpected coincidence, when he was confused about what to eat today, a new coffee shop opened across the campus offers free coffee and cake. Actually, even if there is no this brochure,  Seungyoon will go to the coffee shop, to apply for jobs. Any work he would do, as long as he can pay for his own life.

Seungyoong immediately walked toward the coffee shop and saw a long queue in front of him. Wow, he was not the only one who wants a free coffee. Seungyoon was queued, looking up at the coffee shop. His eyes stopped at one point, a small acoustic stage with two guitars on stage was his dream. Seungyoon very fond of music, he is also very skilled guitar playing, but unfortunately favorite guitar had to be sold for the cost to the city.


"Hey" a man smiled sweetly at him. He looked at the man in front of him, annoyed that the man stop him seeing his dream guitar. "You can play the guitar? " ask him. Actually seungyoon was lazy to answer but see him smiling with two very beautiful eyes make him feel guilty if ignoring him. "of course" Seungyoon tell to the man. suddenly that man grabbed his wrist and walked into the café towards the acoustic stage. Seungyoon confused and decided to remain standing looking at the man with curiosity.

The man merely rolled his eyes and casually handed a guitar to him. "Can you play a song?" the man command. Seungyoon stared at the strange man in front of him. "Please," the man told him once again. seungyoon wonder what's on the his minds, either because happy finally be able to play the very expensive dream guitar  or because the man in front of him is indeed the kind of guy who makes everyone obeyed premises only see his eyes, seungyoon end up on the stage. He decided to sing a song from  hoobastank- the reason, a favorite song since the first time  he can play the guitar. Seungyoon closed his eyes and sing.

 

"Stop" the man told him to stop right before the chorus. Seungyoon looked at him with astonishment. "You will be the singer in this café, please follow me." the man walk to a room. Seungyoon still shocked and followed him toward a red-doored room. In the room there is a sofa that looks expensive, a super big television complete with Xbox, a fridge, a cupboard full of books and a red door. "Sit" command him. Seungyoon was sitting in front of him, "Who's your name? " the man asked him."Seungyoon " he says." Jinwoo. sorry maybe you're confused by all this, but do you need a job? By chance we were looking for a café singer who can play the guitar." jinwoo lightly say. Seungyoon just stopped and stared Jinwoo not believe. "If you do not want, it's okay." Jinwoo said again. "Uh, of course I want this job, for ur information I really need this job for living." Seungyoon give shy smile to Jinwoo.Jinwoo laughed and said "you can start tonight. so, we meet again tonight ".


Red door in the room upon arrival - burst open, a tall man with sleepy face walking running towards seungyoon and Jinwoo. "SeungHoon-hyung", seungyoon not believe see who was in front of him now.


sorry for another short update. but i want to make five first part of this story tells how they meet. so enjoy it. thank you ^^