that smile

sunshine on spring

Mino staring at a coffee shop across campus with a indifferent view. Initially he felt strange, why his friend was so excited to come to a new place in the open. Though the new place and not necessarily tasty too right. But once his friends gossiping about the owner of the place was the sole heir to the kim company, the company has the richest people in this country, mino instantly felt he had to visit the coffee shop. Mino want to see how the children of the richest people directly.

Mino is actually very unhappy with his situation now. Mino actually grow in a quite small town. Mino family is the richest family in town, because that mino grown into a playboy, because in addition to rich, mino also handsome. However, a year ago when mino moved to Seoul, the wealth of his parents is is nothing when compared with the other. Originally mino feel inferior, but quickly mino immediately popular, because in addition to handsome,mino also talented in the sport field, and quite smart too.

Mino enjoy to be the center of everyone's attention, even though he was tired of being among fake friends. that's why this morning, when his friends busy talking about the newly opened coffee shop, first he was not interested, but when he heard his friends praised the coffee shop owner, mino so curious because since last year only this time there can make  his friends - ignore him when mino says does not want to participate. And usually when mino decided not to come to an event, his friends did not come even sometimes make the event so canceled.

His friends were busy discussing that heir again, and mino feel disturbed by it. But distracted when he saw three expensive sports car parked in front of the coffee shop. From the first mino always wanted to have a car like that, but he knew his parents would not be able to buy. His parents may indeed be the richest in his native town, but this one might be able to buy  half of his parents' estate.

Long queues were seen this morning had disappeared. Mino and his friends decided to sit in the corner coffee shop. This coffee shop is cozy, according to mino. Mino impressed with the layout of all the furniture, mino see piles of books in a closet, wow, mino impressed with rows of expensive books that were there. Mino's hobby is reading a book, but he preferred to borrow in the library, because the money to buy expensive books like it better he kept in his savings.

Mino eyes then fixed on the acoustic stage with two expensive guitars there, but not the guitars that mino see. But the people who sat at the table next to the stage. That four people may be seen laughing together, but mino know there are two people have fake laugh. The first man who faced cavalier with hair split in the middle, a glimpse of the man's face looks sweet but although he was smiling, his eyes still look arrogant stare towards a man who sat in front of him, the man also laughed, but did not dare to look at the man with hair on split the middle. The man who was next to laugh loudly, mino can feel that man was a friendly man, but the most Mino attention is a man who sat next to the arrogant man. He looked smaller than the three other men, his face was very handsome at once beautiful, his white skin is very contras with red turtleneck. The way he laughed as he closed his mouth is very interesting for mino.


Suddenlythat man looked toward mino, and smiled. Mino felt his world suddenly stopped spinning.



last update for today. hope u enjoy this stori. once again, thank you for subscrip. ^^