beginning

sunshine on spring

Jinwoo satisfied stared around him, his dream finally comes true, his coffee shop will open today. All the tables and chairs had neat. Jinwoo smiled to himself remembering the incident last week, during which he expressed his desire to his parents.actually Jinwoo not lack anything in his life. Jinwoo is the only heir of his parents later, a large company that pioneered hereditary by his family, a company that is very famous and even the company that makes the parents become the richest people in this country. Jinwoo always get what he wants but the only one he can get is his parents attention. He realizes that his parents love him, but they were too busy with their business. A business world that he will soon be part of. But somehow, after returning to Korea, he did not want to directly lead one of the parents company. He wants to start his own business, he built his own from scratch.

That's why last week when his parents finally had time to eat dinner together, Jinwoo ventured to say his desire to have a coffee shop alone, staring at her parents initially did not believe, even his father's face showed his displeasure, but when he explained the reason, his mother smile, even his mother was offered her confidant to help him manage his coffee shop. Jinwoo smiled  to see the reaction of the parents. he knew his  parents always give him what his wants, but it does not make Jinwoo being arrogant and selfish.

Jinwoo back looked around the coffee shop, all things Jinwoo want already neatly in place, this coffee shop is very appropriate to whatever is in Jinwoo imagination. Jinwoo actually do not like coffee, even when studying in the UK ,when he went to the coffee shop, he just ordered apple juice. But the coffee shop atmosphere is what made him want to have their own coffee shop. Therefore, the coffee shop is now in the design as what is desired. The ground floor coffee shop has a small acoustic stage, wooden tables and chairs are arranged so fine, two wooden cabinets filled with books - the expensive best-selling book, display for showing cakes are tempting, a small bar with four people experienced barista. On the top floor, in order premises sofa - comfortable sofa, which in the limit with the bulkhead in order very beautiful and filled with fresh flowers are fragrant. Thanks to his parents. Originally Jinwoo just want to have a mediocre, but his parents did not agree, and immediately ordered his assistant to take care of everything.

Well, at least Jinwoo satisfied and hope of people who came to the coffee shop will be happy and comfortable as they are at home. Although had baristas and waiters, Jinwoo keep down directly in serving guests. He did not want anyone to know his identity as an heir, the only waitress who know and Jinwoo also told his servant still call Jinwoo not  young master.

Jinwoo hope that this first day went smoothly, because he decided to give a free cup of coffee for every person who came in today. And hopefully all busiest these days can make it to temporarily forget the original purpose of this he opened a coffee shop.

 


so sorry for the lame first chapter, i'll try to make interesting story for future. thank you for subscribing. hope you all enjoy this story. ^^