know you more

sunshine on spring

Taehyun looking to Jinwoo who smiling at a stranger who sat in one corner of coffe shop. he was looking towards that person. "Oh come on, another rats again?". He grumbled to myself. Taehyun did not like it when there are strangers who enter into his life with Jinwoo. Seunghoon hyung is enough  for bring  the thin man to their life, that whose sitting in front of him now. Taehyun still suspicious of this man, who called "seungyoon", though Jinwoo already explained everything, but Taehyun still suspicious, Taehyun not want the events  that already forgotten reoccur again.

"Hyung, how about dinner tonight?" Taehyun asked, blocking the view Jinwoo against the stranger. Jinwoo looked at him and smiled, "ask Seunghoon, if he would cook for us tonight." Jinwoo pointed seunghoon with his lips.

"no, why should I cook again tonight? We will eat at a restorant tonight." Seunghoon looked Jinwoo. "And we will sleep in your house tonight, maknae." Seunghoon said indifferent to Taehyun.

Taehyun eyes sparkled happy, they did not spend a long time together, especially since Jinwoo comeback, they've been busy with coffee shop and Taehyun was busy with college preparation.

"But I do not want to sleep with you, taehyunnie. I do not want to have kicked again "Jinwoo teasing Taehyun.

"I also do not want maknae. Better to sleep on the floor rather than in the bed with you. "Seunghoon teasing Taehyun too.

"oh c'mon, who's to say I want to sleep with you" Taehyun glared at seunghoon. "I just want to sleep with Jinwoo hyung" he continued while showing his aegyo to Jinwoo. the older just laughed "do not use that aegyo again taehyunnie, you know I can not say no if you show face like that."

They were laughing, but Taehyun hushed silence when seeing seungyoon only saw three of them. Seunghoon who viewed Taehyun looked seungyoon immediately said "yaa maknae, seungyoon will join with us this evening, and he will always be with us from now on. Moreover, you also will be the same  college, so do not be too hard for him, just let him be your friend, okey? ".

Taehyun just silenced and looked at seunghoon, Jinwoo then seungyoon. And finally said, "I'll try."

 



"I'll try". Seungyoon stared blankly to Taehyun. He does not believe that the arrogant man will say like that. Actually seungyoon already aware from the beginning that Taehyun not like him,he knew from the way Taehyun stared to him when Seunghoon introduced them. it is obvious that Taehyun looked at him suspiciously.

Seungyoon smile when he see the way jinwoo hug Taehyun. Seunghoon pat seungyoon, and smiled. "Taehyun not as bad as you Think, sooner or later he will start to be friends with you" whispered seunghoon. Seungyoon just nodded and smiled. Actually seungyoon already accustomed to seeing people who like Taehyun, his schoolmates at his senior high school and people who are stared at him when he first walked into the university also looked at and treated him like Taehyun do to him.

But seungyoon sure there is something different inside Taehyun, when seungyoon see Taehyun interaction with Jinwoo, Taehyun always polite and very caring to  Jinwoo. the way taehyun tread seunghoon was same as he tread Jinwoo. So he felt that Taehyun actually a good person, perhaps because this the first time they meet, so Taehyun be like this and rude to seungyoon.

Seungyoon more curious with Taehyun, he want to know Taehyun more, he want Taehyun smile to him like the way he smile to jinwoo now.


sorry for the late update, i'll try to update soon. thank you for comment and subscribtion. ^^