New Guy

I Want You (A Prequel)

'Good morning, class. I would like to introduce you to a new transfer student. His name is Eric Mun' the homeroom teacher introduced a good looking guy next to her.

'My name is Eric Mun' he said shortly.

When he spoke, people could sense a dark aura coming from him. It's true that he has the features and if he wanted to be an actor, he could but judging from the way his vibe was giving, it was going to be quite complicated.

'Just choose any seat that you want' the teacher tried to get rid of the silence atmosphere.

'There' he pointed to a seat far back behind the class.

'Oh... I'm sorry but that seat you can't take it' she apologised.

'And why is that?' he raised his eyebrows.

'Because someone has already sat there and he would be furious if people take his seat' 

'But there's two. I'm sure he could share' Eric tried to argue. He wanted to seat there because it was beside the window and the scenery was quite nice.

'I'm very sorry, Eric. Oh! You can seat over there if you want' the teacher persuaded him.

'Ok' Eric made his way at the far behind class but beside the hallway. 

When he sat, he could see that people was looking at him. They tried to talk to him but they were a bit scared. Eric scoffed silently and just leaned back on his chair. After a few minutes, he got bored and the class was getting louder since there wasn't any teacher around. He decided to just put his head on the table while listening to musics with his eyes closed.

Suddenly, the class was silent and Eric could heard footsteps. When he looked up a little, he saw a very familiar figure. He thought that the figure would see him but he was wrong. Instead he waited for the figure to sleep. Then he took his bag with him and walked towards him.

'Wait!' someone called.

'What?' Eric looked at him.

'Where are you going?'

'There' he pointed at the figure who was sleeping.

'Don't! You will make him furious!' he warned.

'Like I care' Eric scoffed and made his way to the table. He casually took a seat next to him and waited for him to wake up but that didn't happen.

'He's not going to wake up huh?' Eric looked at him. 

'Yah!' Eric hit the figure's head and he could heard gasps from his classmates.

'WHO DID THAT?!' the figure yelled furiously.

'I did' Eric raised his hand.

'Eric-ah!' the figure who was furious initially turned into the happiest guy alive.

'Hey, Minwoo. Looks like we're classmates again' Eric shook his hands with Minwoo.

'Hahaha! I heard that you got expelled. Again!' 

'Some bastards were dealing weeds in the school and tried to put the blame on me'

'Wrong person to blame' Minwoo nodded in understanding.

'Damn right, you are'

As they were catching up with each other, they could heard the girls squealed in happiness. 

'Hyesung oppa~' they screamed.

Eric could saw a pretty guy walking with his blazer on. He was surrounded by other people who were trying to discuss something with him. He just smiled politely to the girls and continued walking. When Eric could see him clearly, he was quite shocked. It was the same guy the other night! 

'Minwoo, who's that?'

'Who? The pretty guy?' Eric nodded.

'He is the President of this school, Shin Hyesung. Behind those pretty looks is a strict, smart and cool guy. Every girl is in love with him and every guy wants to be him' Minwoo explained.

'The president huh' Eric mumbled.

This is bad. He must not see me. 

Eric knew that he needed to stay away from that guy because that guy is so much different and is on a higher level of goodness than him. 

'Why? Are you interested with him?'

'He is too angel for me' Eric shrugged his shoulder.

'Hahaha, yeah sure Eric' 

(After school)

'Who are you going back with?' Minwoo asked.

'You think?' Eric said. Like Minwoo doesn't know that everywhere they go, they will sure have bodyguards around.

'Hmm, by walking' Minwoo said sarcastically.

'Ha ha, very funny' Eric rolled his eyes.

'Just want you to know that I get back home by myself these day' Minwoo smirked.

'What the hell?! Sigh, how lucky' Eric said with jealousy.

'Yeah, I know' Minwoo said proudly.

(On the other hand)

'That's all for the meeting today. Everyone can go now' Hyesung announced.

'Yes, President' all the other council members stood up and bowed to him.

After spending 10 minutes packing in the council room, Hyesung made his way out. As he was walking, he saw Minwoo and a guy who he assumed the new student they were talking about. But when he saw him clearly, his jaw dropped. It's the kitten guy!

While Hyesung were looking at him, they made a brief eye contact and that was when he decided to say hi.

'Minwoo!' Hyesung called and waved hi.

Eric was desperately trying to avoid Hyesing the whole day but when they made an eye contact earlier, he knew he will be damned.

'Hello, President! Are you going back now?'

'Yes. Are you the new student that arrived today?' Hyesung looked at Eric and smiled.

Eric wanted to talk to Hyesung again because he was just so friendly the other night they talked. But knowing that the consequences that could affect Hyesung as someone important in the school, he decided not to have any associations and connections with him.

Eric just looked at him briefly and walked pass him. Minwoo could just sighed at his best friend and apologised on his behalf, 'I'm sorry, Hyesung but Eric is always like that'

'O-Oh it's okay' Hyesung just chuckled awkwardly.

(On the way back)

'It's the same guy right?' Hyesung asked himself.

'But why did he ignore me?'

'Maybe he didn't recognise me? Or maybe he has amnesia!'

But nevertheless, Hyesung couldn't deny that he felt a bit offended by Eric's actions because the last time they talked, he felt like he has known the guy for years.