Fight

I Want You (A Prequel)

'President!' someone called.

'What now?' Hyesung sighed.

'Eric is making a scene again' 

'Don't worry, he will stop soon' Hyesung continued writing his report.

'Aren't you going to stop him?'

'He is unstoppable, unfortunately' Hyesung sighed again.

'But he is going to lose today!' the student said frantically.

Hyesung stopped his action and looked at him. There was no way that Eric could lose to some high schoolers. Hyesung told the student to lead the way and obviously, the fight was on the rooftop.

'Everyone! Get into your respective classes. The student council can handle this matter' Hyesung instructed them. With that, everyone obeyed his words.

'What is going on?' Hyesung mumbled.

When Hyesung pushed the door, he could see that Eric was fighting with some guys from other school. Hyesung frowned when he noticed something different about Eric. The older guy is swaying his body left and right and he looked like he was about to fall.

'STOP!' Hyesung yelled and all of them looked at him. 

Hyesung walked up to Eric and put his hand on Eric's forehead.

'I knew it! You better stop fighting before you faint' Hyesung whispered.

'I'll pass. I'm okay' Eric ignored him and launched another attack towards them. Hyesung could perfectly see that Eric couldn't stand still and that made him frowned.

'I SAID STOP!' Hyesung yelled again and stomped his feet.

'What the is the problem?! Can you stop bothering?!' one of the students shouted.

'Shut the up' Hyesung glared. He pulled Eric aside and made him sit.

'Sit here before I cut you into pieces' Hyesung threatened. 

Then he stood in front of the students and said, 'Don't you guys feel ashamed or something? You come here and pick a fight with one of our students. It's better for you to go back to your place before I call the authorities' 

'Who the are you to tell us what to do?! The bastard over there picked a fight with us yesterday and now, we want revenge!' 

'If you want you revenge so much, how about you come another day'

'Our revenge can't wait'

Hyesung took off his blazer and gave it to Eric, 'This is going to be your fault' Hyesung glared and started to loosen his tie.

'What the...' Eric gave him a puzzled look.

Sigh, things I do for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What the heck happened?' 

Hyesung and Eric are currently in the principle office after the fight occurred. The students' parents have come to see the principle regarding about it.

'You, as the president council shouldn't beat up other students' the principle glared. 

Hyesung didn't hurt much, just a slight cut on his lips while Eric's shirt had a slight tore on the sleeve.

'It was self defence. I've already told them not to make chaos at the school, if not I would call the authorities but they just didn't seem to understand my words' Hyesung said and glared at the guys.

'He's lying!' one of the students said.

Eric pulled Hyesung behind him and gave a death glare to the guy making him shut up.

'This is not the president's fault. He was just doing his job. And being a very rational human being, he couldn't let himself being beaten' Eric's turn to say.

'You guys are going to go a detention for a day. You may leave now' the principle sighed.

'And you guys... Wait for your parents' the principle looked at them.

(Outside the office)

'I cannot believe that you beat them up' Eric said in disbelief.

'It's better than seeing you getting beaten up. That's embarrassing' 

'Yah, I can beat them up ok?!' 

'Not when you're about to die. Let's stop by at the nurse room to take your medicines' Hyesung said.

'And can you take care of yourself a little? How can you get sick? That's so shameful' Hyesung sarcastically said.

'Hello, I'm a human too, not a robot' 

Hyesung rolled his eyes as he ignored Eric's words.

'Hello, miss. Do you have medicines for fever?' Hyesung asked when they arrived.

'Yes, I do. Wait a sec, yeah' the nurse opened the drawer and took a tablet of medicines. 

'Here you go' she smiled.

'Thanks' 

'Nah, eat this' Hyesung gave it to Eric.

'Oh thanks' Eric nodded as a thank you.

'I guess I see you after school then. Bye' Hyesung waved goodbye before entering his class.

'I-I'm sorry' Eric said quietly.

Hyesung just smiled and replied, 'It's not your fault. Don't worry' 

(After detention)

'Andy, I'm going now' Hyesung waved goodbye.

'But we have a meeting' Andy said.

'Sorry, but I have something more important to do' Hyesung smiled and walked off.

Hyesung walked to Eric's class and smiled when he saw the older guy sleeping in the class.

'Hi, Minwoo' Hyesung greeted. The other people in the classroom was surprised to see their beloved president. Some were whispering, some were squealing in excitement.

'Oh, hello President. Why are you here?' 

'I'm here to see that sleepyhead' Hyesung pointed to Eric who's head was on the table.

'Ah, I heard about it. I guess that I can go now. Have fun you guys' Minwoo smirked and patted his back.

Hyesung just sat beside Eric and waited for him to wake up by himself. He didn't realise that other students were whispering about what was happening because he was too busy looking at the sleeping Eric. Hyesung loves to see how the sunlights shone upon Eric and he could perfectly see Eric's sharp features. His jawline structure, his soft dark skin, his piercings. 

'Are you done looking?' Eric whispered with a husky voice.

Hyesung immediately blushed and looked away.

'L-Let's go to detention now' Hyesung stood up and walked out.

Eric opened and his eyes and smirked when he saw Hyesung's blushing face, 'You're done'