Jealousy

I Want You (A Prequel)

Ever since the 'quick kiss', both Hyesung and Eric didn't say anything about it. They hangout as usual like it never happened. But Hyesung was dying inside because he wanted to know whether the kiss was real or Eric was just playing a joke.

'It was pretty much a confession right? I mean like he must've kissed me because he likes me. And I don't hate him for it because I like him too. But why the hell didn't he say anything or mention about it?' Hyesung groaned to himself.

After school, Hyesung went back home alone since Andy didn't come to school. Apart from being Hyesung's Vice President, Andy is also his cousin and best friend and even though Andy is slightly younger than Hyesung, the older guy felt comfortable around him.

After putting his books in the locker, Eric called him.

'Hyesung!' 

'H-Hello, Eric' he stuttered.

'Can you pass this to Dydy?' he smiled, not noticing Hyesung's blush.

Andy knows about Eric because Hyesung told him everything about the older guy and Andy seems cool with it. Heck, they went together that one weekend! Andy and Eric clicked straight away and they were like brothers. 

Hyesung felt a sting in his heart but managed to nod, 'Ok'

'Thanks. See you around' 

With that, Eric walked out the school building with Minwoo.

(Hyesung's home)

'UGHH, THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!' 

Hyesung screamed as soon as he walked into his room. When he saw Andy, he glared at the younger guy causing him to look at Hyesung weirdly. Hyesung slumped himself on the bed next to Andy and gave him a file. Andy's parents are working abroad, so for the time being Andy was staying at his house.

'What's this?'

'I don't know! He gave it to me!' 

Andy just ignore his cousin's temper and open the file. He just smiled when he saw the new ideas Eric wrote for the new upcoming project for the school. Ever since they talked, Andy found out that Eric is a creative person especially when it comes to musics. Now that he got the papers, he needed to handle Hyesung's weird behaviour.

'Hyung?' Andy asked cautiously when he heard Hyesung rambled under his breath.

'What?'

'Do you want to tell me what's wrong?'

'It's all about that guy! He calls everyone by their nicknames but when it comes to me, he just flatly called me Hyesung... It's not that I care because I don't! We have been friends for quite awhile but he didn't call me nicknames or something... And he called you Dydy! I mean like, what the hell?!'

Andy wanted to facepalm at his ridiculous hyung. He was under the cloud all because of nicknames?! For God's sake, that older guy is 18 years old and Andy was damn sure that he shouldn't be sulking about it.

'Then just tell Eric hyung to call you something' Andy suggested flatly.

'Yah! Why should I?! I don't care if he doesn't have any names for me...' Hyesung defended himself but Andy knew better.

(A week later)

Hyesung had been avoided Eric. He didn't go to Eric's classroom anymore and if he saw the older guy, he would ran off. But unfortunately, his beloved Andy had dragged him to Eric's class hallway because Andy had some meeting with other students council.

'Why the hell do I have to be here? It's not my job at all!' Hyesung retaliated.

Andy just rolled his eyes. Andy forced Hyesung to just stay around the hallway until he settled his business. After walking back and forth, Hyesung got bored so he decided to spy on the Andy. 

Unluckily, he saw Eric walked towards his direction and too bad he accidentally made eye contact with the older guy. He panicked and quickly changed his route. But Eric was faster than him so he pushed Hyesung aside and pinned him against the wall.

'Let go of me!' Hyesung tried to break free.

'Not until you tell me why are you avoiding me!' Eric tighten his grip.

'I'm not! Let go now...' Hyesung hissed.

'Liar' Eric said calmly and looked at Hyesung with his red eyes.

'I'm serious Eric... Get the hell away from me!' 

'I can read you like a transparent paper Hyesung' 

Hyesung's heart clenched when Eric said his name flatly using 'Hyesung'.

'FINE! I was jealous okay! When you call everyone with their nickname... But you don't have any nickname for me!'

Eric was stunned by Hyesung's sudden outburst, 'Jealous? Why?' he innocently asked.

Hyesung clenched his fist as he felt like punching the idiot standing in front of him, 'It's because I like you, YOU STUPID MORON! Why else?!' Hyesung shouted straight at his face.

Eric couldn't believe his ears but he grinned after finished processing the words, 'You want a nickname huh?' Eric whispered with his husky deep voice.

Hyesung couldn't help but to feel a shiver down his spine. Looking at the younger guy who didn't reply, Eric smirked, 'How about I call you my boyfriend?'

Hyesung's eyes widen and in seconds, Eric's lips crushed onto Hyesung's. Hyesung knew that it was the death of him as he completely fallen under Eric's charms. While they were kissing, they heard someone calling Hyesung's name.

'Hyesung hyung!'

Hyesung pushed Eric away from him and when Eric wanted to say something, Hyesung shushed him. Eric just smiled at his adorableness and exclaimed, 'I'm going now... I'll call you later... boyfriend' and pecked Hyesung's forehead before leaving.

'Does that mean we're official?' Hyesung whispered quietly to himself.

Later that night, Hyesung received a text from Eric.

*Just so you know, I've changed your caller ID to Babe*

While reading it, Hyesung started to blush. He spent minutes thinking what to reply him.

*That's cheesy*

*Too bad :P You change yours too!*

*To what?*

*Boyfriend maybe*

*Nah, I don't think so. It's okay, I figured something out already*

*Really? What? :O*

*Something :P*

*I'll steal your phone tomorrow!*

*Like you dare*

Little did Hyesung knew, they've been texting for nearly an hour and it was getting late. Hyesung told Eric that he needed to go to bed soon and he would see him tomorrow.

(Next day)

'Bye, mum!' Hyesung kissed his mum's cheeks and left the house.

As he was walking pass by the train station, he saw someone who looked familiar from far.

'He looks familiar' Hyesung mumbled.

He decided to ignore the figure and walked, not until someone tapped on his shoulder.

'Are you ignoring me?' 

When Hyesung looked back, he was shocked to see Eric pouting at him.

'It's you, Eric! No wonder it looked familiar' Hyesung said sounded amuse.

'Yah, don't tell me that you've already forgot about your boyfriend' he pouted.

Hyesung blushed at his remarks. He still couldn't believe that he and Eric are an item.

'I-It's not like that. And btw, what are you doing here?' Hyesung puzzled.

'Waiting for you, of course. What else?' 

'Why? I can just meet you at the school'

'Well from now on, I'm going to walk with you to school' 

'What for? Don't troubled yourself, Eric' Hyesung said softly.

'It's not. I just want to spend time with you before school. It's not like I can see you all the time. This boyfriend of mine is so busy with his president job' Eric smiled.

'If you say so' 

'You know...' Eric's tone suddenly changed into a serious one.

'There's no turning back' Eric looked at Hyesung.

'What? This relationship?' Eric nodded.

'Ok, no turning back then' Hyesung smiled.