Ending

I Want You (A Prequel)

'Sigh, look at that. How can I get tired seeing him everyday?' Eric grinned widely when he watched Hyesung came down from the stage.

'You know, ever since you're with President, you are much more softer and nicer. That's so not Eric Mun' Minwoo commented.

'He made me like this. Not my fault'

'It's great to see you like this' Minwoo smiled proudly.

'What are you guys talking about?' Hyesung raised his eyebrows and took a seat next to Eric during the assembly.

'Nothing. Just talking about random stuffs' Eric smiled.

'Oh yeah, I heard there's going to be a new principle coming' Hyesung said.

'It's about time' both Eric and Minwoo said. They had enough with the current principle who kept finding their faults even when they didn't do anything.

Suddenly the MC said, 'As we know our beloved principle is going to retired....'

'Our hated principle' Eric corrected.

'I would like to call our new principle, Mrs Nari!'

When Eric saw her, he leaned forward for a closer look.

'Good morning, students. My name is Mrs Nari and I'm going to be a new principle in this school. I'm not going to make my speech long so I make it short and simple. Be nice to me and I'll be nice to you. Especially to a specific student named Eric Mun. I am watching you' she said while staring at the specific person.

All eyes on Eric but the older guy just smirked. Hyesung who was puzzled what happened, whispered, 'Do you know her?'

'Unfortunately, I do. She's my mum's best friend. Can't believe she's here' Eric said while staring at Mrs Nari.

(Few days later)

'I think that's a great idea....'

While Hyesung was discussing some of his ideas to the new principle, the door swings opened.

'Mrs Nari, this kid skipped classes again!' the discipline teacher said while grabbing Eric's collar.

'Just let him stay here' Mrs Nari said and with that, the teacher excused himself again.

'What do we have here? Mr. Mun, I have heard a lot of complains about you since I first came here'

'I'm sorry' Eric said but sounded not apologetically. Hyesung who was standing beside the principle was giving signs saying that he should be more sincere with his words. But Eric just ignored him.

'And you Mr. Shin, you know about him and his problems yes?'

Hyesung froze at his place but managed to nod a bit.

'And how you going to handle him?'

Hyesung sighed, 'I can't apparently. He's so stubborn'

'Hey, I'm not!' Eric defended himself.

'Say that one more time and you'll know your fate' Hyesung glared and with that, Eric quickly shut his mouth.

'It seems to me that you guys are pretty close'

'More than close' Eric said. Hyesung's eyes widen and he looked at Eric in disbelief.

'What do you mean?' Mrs Nari frowned.

Eric looked at Hyesung. He then looked at Mrs Nari and smirked.

Don't you dare!

Hyesung wanted to kill his boyfriend at that moment when he figured out what was Eric going to do.

'He's my boyfriend' Eric dropped the bomb.

Hyesung glared at Eric more as he felt like his world was falling apart. Now what would the principle think. He means, he was proud to have Eric as a boyfriend but he didn't want Mrs Nari to think that he being bias towards Eric whenever the older guy caused problems.

'Is that true?' Mrs Nari looked at Hyesung.

'Yes, he's my boyfriend' Hyesung admitted.

'And do you know what people would think about this?'

'Yes, I know. But please understand that I will take actions if Eric breaks the rules and I'll not be on his side when he's at fault' Hyesung said seriously.

'Yeah, I agree' Eric nodded. He knew that he can't cause any problems that would tarnished Hyesung's reputation.

'Good then. I guess we have some understanding' Mrs Nari said while nodding.

'It would be a lie if I said I wasn't surprised. I know that he has a boyfriend but I didn't expect that he would be the president council' Mrs Nari couldn't hide his amusement.

'Well, God has His own plans' Hyesung chuckled.

'Eric, I'll let you go for now and I don't expect to see you here again. You may leave now' Mrs Nari announced.

'Can't I wait here for Hyesung?' Eric cautiously asked.

'You can wait for him outside' she said in a motherly tone.

'Fine' Eric pouted and waited outside.

'Is there anything, Mrs Nari?' Hyesung asked.

'Hyesung, people can be a bully sometimes especially when it comes to both of you. I've been watching Eric since he was a little kid and I can assure you that he's a nice boy. I wish both of you happiness' Mrs Nari smiled.

'T-Thank you, Mrs Nari. It means a lot to us' Hyesung chuckled. It was rather unusual to hear that from your very own principle.

When Hyesung went out, he saw Eric smiling widely at him.

'What did she say?' Eric started asking.

'Nothing. She just wish us happiness' Hyesung smiled.

'Oh okay' Eric nodded in understanding.

Hyesung noticed that Eric was being quieter than usual.

'What's wrong?'

'Ah... Nothing' Eric shook his head and gave a faint smile.

Even though they've been together for a few months, Hyesung knew Eric than he knew himself.

'Can you stop worrying?' Hyesung casually said.

Eric's thoughts have been cut off and he looked at Hyesung with confusion.

'I know what you are thinking. And please don't worry. I am fine and I won't get affected by people's criticism' Hyesung assured him.

Eric just nodded but Hyesung knew the older guy still in doubt.

Hyesung intertwined his fingers with Eric's and grinned widely, 'Let's go on a date this weekend. I'll plan'

With that, Eric looked at him excitedly.

'I wanna go ice skating' Eric said like a child.

'Thought so too'

This is not the ending, but a beginning for both of them.