Auntie Yuri

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4znCdWSZHE

-------

 

Yuri and you got in contact. The two of you decided to meet at Paris Bakery at noon when all the students were in school and wouldn’t recognize her. You brought Youngjae along. Yuri hugged you tightly, “Why didn’t you call me sooner?!” “Sorry, I was busy.” You apologized. She pulled back and looked down at Youngjae. He looked up at her with his hands laced through yours. Yuri smiled and bent down. She waved, “Hi, Youngjae. I’m your mommy’s best friend. My name is Yuri. Do you know SNSD? I’m a singer!” He curiously looked up at you.

You smiled and nodded in encouragement, “Say hi Auntie Yuri.”

“Hi, Auntie Yuri.” Youngjae obediently said.

“Aww, so adorable!” She pinched his cheeks. “Let’s go in! It’s cold!” Yuri opened the door and the 3 of you stepped inside. You, Yuri, and Youngjae sat in a booth. “Youngjae, auntie will buy you whatever you want! So go pick food and bring them here!” Yuri graciously said. “Yah.” You lightly waved at her to stop. She shook her head and smiled at him, “Go on.” Youngjae excitedly skipped off.

“You didn’t have to do that.” You said. “Yeah, but I’m his auntie. It’s the least I could do. I have to make up for- how many years? Five?” She asked. You nodded.

“How have you been?” Yuri asked.

“Good. You?” You asked.

“Same for me.” Yuri shrugged. She looked at Youngjae sticking his tongue out and reaching for a bag of cream cheese cookies. Yuri softened, “He’s Jaejoong oppa’s son, isn’t he?”

You spurted, “W-what-“ She narrowed her eyes at you, “Don’t try to fool me.” You paused then spoke, “How did you know?” Yuri looked at Youngjae, “It’s obvious. The nose, the lips, the expression. I’m surprised Jaejoong oppa didn’t recognize him at first glance.”

You looked away.

She looked at you, “You better tell me everything. Start from the beginning and DON’T leave anything out!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter