BEAUTIFUL DOCTOR

Just A Kiss

He is beautiful.

But he's a Man and also a doctor.

I wish to be sick.

So I can see him everyday.

DARA POV

 

            Why am I in the freakin chair? My hands are tied, I’m soaking wet and I really want to get out of this chair. I don’t really want to use my force with these sticks Barbie dolls but If the time will drag very fast and I think I’ve been long enough in here with these paperdolls, the match will be over and so is my patience.

 

 

Sulli smirk as she saw my drench look “Now dara! Do you agree now that you’ll be vanished in our academy or not??” she arc her brow so is her minions.

 

 

 

This is getting nowhere and I really need to get out of here. hmm~! No one here’s by the way except these paperdolls. I guess I have to beat them up.

 

 

 

They say coin has two sides right? Well, I’m also too. This is all you’ve been awaiting for!

 

 

 

My face change into more serious, cold, unemotional expression. I give my deadly glare each one of them and saw how confused they are especially sulli.

 

 

 

I snap back to her “How many times I tell you ‘NO’? Is your brain really that small that you can’t even understand me? Are you a snail,HUH???”I mock her.

 

 

Sulli gasp then shaking with anger while she also glare at me the same intensity like I do with her. “ARGHHHHH!!!! YOU TWO FACED BITC*!!!!! SCAR HER FACE RIGHT NOW!!! FILLED IT WITH BLOOD!! BWAHAHAHA!! YOU’LL NOT BE BEAUTIFUL! THE KINGS WILL BE DISGUSTED BY YOU IF THEY SEE YOU’RE FACE SURGERY!! LET’S SEE IF YOU CAN ACT SO HAUGHTY AND BITC*Y! ” She angrily huff and evilly laugh, her eyes also shouting ‘die,die,die’.

 

 

 

I remain in my seat composed and chill. This is nothing compared to all the trainings I’ve been through with my family. Tied in the chair is just a cherry on top and I don’t even like cherry.

 

 

 

There are 5 paperdolls. The three paperdolls are now walking to me where they hold a  knife and scissors. I’m not afraid nor scared to death that I’ll scream for help or plead to them to spare my beautiful face. I am born to defend myself in every possible if DANGER will come to me.

 

 

the three paperdolls inch their knife on me. One of the girls grabs my hair and will cut it by scissor but I stop her hand. Shock is all over in their face. They never thought I can free myself. Well they thought wrong! I’ve been untied after 30 seconds they tied me up.  Stupid bamboos, they didn’t know how to securely tied a people!

 

The two back off a little while I grip tightly her hand. I look her in the eye with more fierce as my grip became tighter and tighter.

 

 

She wince in pain and I can see her glistening eyes. I said “You should be careful what you’ve holding bamboo.. It’s dangerous for you! It might be the cause of your death if you miscalculated what is your NEXT action.”

 

I utter lowly to her "Get out and your life will be spared. No harm will come forth to you. You don't want to see how bad I am! GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!" 

 

I saw fear. I saw she is threatened by me. She didn’t know if I’m bluffing or I’m telling the truth but the next step she will do is her choice. If she wants to be sleep for a couple of days or wide awake and have a normal day.

 

 

She stuttered while shaking her head “I-i-i-i-I’m s-s-sorry…. MOMMYYYYY!! MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! WAHHH!!!!!” when I released her, she is running for her life and wailing like a child calling for her mother.

 

 

That reminds me to the deepest memory of my mother. It struck me to the heart.

 

 

 

I miss you mom, I’m sorry I have to bully some bamboos chicks! It’s their fault anyway. All I want is to be with my classmates and have fun with them but these bamboos chicks ruin it! I know, I will not be harsh! I’m just gonna talk and talk… love you mom!

 

 

 

I breathe for air and comfortably lean on the chair while the 4 paperdolls gaped at me. I comb my wet hair with fingers and blink continuously. Once again, I sigh and kindly tell them  “I don’t want to hurt you or anyone. Please release me right now. I still have a little bit more time to have fun with my classmates. Achoo!” I sneeze and I rub my nose.

 

 

 

Does this room is aircondition? Why is it so cold??

 

 

“Achoo!! Sorry again, where are we??” I ask them and that’s when I saw sulli is holding a knife too.  She looks like medusa and I can’t help but to chuckled and that even more ignite to her hate for me.

 

 

She yell and glare at me then the minions “SHUT THE UP BI*CH! YAH!! WHAT ARE YOU THREE STANDING THERE?! GO UP HER FACE! WRECK IT RIGHT NOW OR I’LL BE THE ONE WHO’LL DESTROY YOUR FACES AND VANISH YOU TO THIS ACADEMY!!!”

 

 

The minions bit their lip and look each other but when sohee step up and sulli smirk and focus her crazy eyes on me, the two minions follow too.

 

 

 

They leave me no choice. I give them chances but envy and jealousy eat them up into their deepest core that they are blinded right now. They don’t have to be jealous, I will never steal BIGBANG to them or GD.. duh?! He’s a ert jerk! He’s not my type! But he’s handsome. Kekekekeke….

 

 

I stand up and put my fighting stance and said “I really don’t want to hurt you but if you really insist… then be my guest! You must know that it takes a lot of weapon to kill me or even scratch my body! Now then, who comes first?”

 

 

 

The four is ready to attack when suddenly there’s a light coming from the door. There’s a red hair goddess running to me and give me a very tight bear hug.

 

 

Bom suddenly came to my view and I can’t help but spazz how beautiful she is and how brave she is to save me from the evil bamboo chicks. So heroic! This is why I like girls. We have some kind of telepathy reaching out with each other. I wonder how did she know I’m here?

 

 

I giggle and look at her with my ogling eyes.

 

 

Look at her. so worried for me! Kyah~~! Bommie’s worried face is so cute!!!!!

 

 

Seungri ask while he looks at dara “What’s happening to nuna, why is she ogling bom-nuna??”

 

 

 

I notify and smile like an idiot “I’m gonna burst blood bommie…achoo!!! Achoo!! ACHOOO!!! Kekekeke… It’s cold in here!” I said and hug myself while I’m shaking.

 

 

 

Bom incredulously looking at me “Aish~! Seriously?? You really have the time to have nosebleed?”

 

 

 

Something on my back feels warmer and I touch it and saw it’s HIS jacket. I weakly smile to him.

 

 

 

Youngbae confusingly said “Did she just warn bommie that she will have nosebleed? Why? Is she sick??”

 

TOP said "That's BOM for you bae."

 

 

 

And then the blood drip down on my nose so is my conscience and the last thing I saw is GD’s worried face.

 

 

See you in my dreams, mighty dragon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am woken up by the birds tweeting. The first thing I saw is the white ceiling.

 

 

“HOLYGHOST!!!! THE ATHLETIC MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I scream on top of my lungs but I come to my senses when I saw I’m in the clinic. My forehead crease and my brows drew together as I look to my side, There’s a beautiful doctor. A very beautiful doctor that is no match with any kind of beauty.

 

 

 

I giddily said “Am I in heaven? Are you the beautiful angel that will guide me to our paradise?? Take me away!!!” I jump to her and hogging her.

 

 

 

When the door suddenly open. There are 4 men who is dumbfounded looking at us, there’s a red-hair girl who is smirking and give me a sly look and there’s a raging dragon who quickly strode to us and tried to remove my hands to her.

 

 

GD snarl “WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING PET?!! YAH~! DON’T CLING TO JUNG - HYUNG!!! YAH!!!”

 

 

My eyes widen and look closely “hyung? You are not a woman? Then why do you have a long hair??”

 

 

I touch ‘his’ chest and feel that there’s no two mountains. I gasp.

 

 

 

“Err--- can you go back to the bed, ms. Park?” Doctor Jung blushingly said.

 

So beautiful! He’s shy!!! Kyahh~~!

 

 

I said and walk towards the bed “ahh… kekekeke… sorry oppa!!” I giggle and have a teasingly smile.

 

 

 

GD smack me in the head but not too hard “YAH~! WHY ARE YOU CALLING HIM OPPA?!!!” if you look at him, his vains wanted to pop as he gritting his teeth and send a millions bullet to me with his eyes.

 

 

I ask innocently “ what’s wrong calling him oppa? Since he’s really an OPPA? What is your problem by the way? Why are you acting like that??” I furrow my brow and wait for his explanation .

 

 

 

Youngbae teasingly said “yeh, ji.. why are you acting so very ……JEA---“ his word stop as GD put his hand to youngbae’s mouth.

 

 

He whisper but we clearly heard it “One more word and you’ll be sleeping outside.”

 

 

 

The boys amusingly laugh because clearly jiyong is very possessive when it comes to dara. And dara who is very slow like a turtle didn’t catch up and just look at us with her innocent doe eyes.

 

 

 

 

I said “ oh wait!!! what happened to the athletic match??? I’m sorry… I know I’m the one who pushes all of you to do this but I am not there for cheering you guys. Also The sandwiches, did you already eaten it??”

 

 

Bom hug me tightly and gladly said “Tokki-ah! Thank you!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

“w-what? why are you thanking me????”

 

 

 

Bom happily announced “Our classes won!!!!!! Yehey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wohoooooo!!”

 

 

 

“w-we won??? For real????? Wahhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I clap and smile brightly to them. Each one of them have the smile on their face while GD keep his charismatic face and just deeply stare at me.

 

 

When suddenly my stomach grumble.

“oops~! I think the raging anaconda is hungry…kekekeke”

 

 

Bom said“Well then, let’s go outside. Our class wait for you because  they initiate that we have to eat the sandwich with you. And also there’s a DRAGON that will gonna be mad at them if they don’t wait for you to wake up…”

 

I turn my head to the Doctor Jung “Hey beautiful doctor! Can I go now??”

 

He ask “yeah. You don’t have any pain feel inside right??”

 

“nope. No pain. Only hungry!! Thank you doctor, see you again!!”

 

“I don’t want to see you again so you better be healthy like a horse, arasso?”

 

“I’ll visit you sometimes! I want to see your beautiful face.”

 

“YAH~! DON’T CALL ME BEAUTIFUL!! I’M HANDSOME!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seoul Airport

 

            Every person keeps looking at her. Boys wanted to have a piece of her. Girls are jealous because she has an oozing charisma that they’ll never had and wish they have that kind of beauty. SHE IS JUST PURE HAPPY THAT SHE IS BACK IN HER HOME!

 

“I miss seoul. I miss the boys!!! It’s good to be back.”  She sigh and look at her surroundings.

 

 

“Ms. Chaerin, The car is now ready. You’ll be assists in your mansion and for tomorrow, You’ll resume attending to ASE.”

 

 

I ask my butler “did you notify the bigbang that I’ll be here?”

 

 

“Nope. Just like you said,You want this to be a secret for them.”

 

 

I mysteriously smile “yeah because there’s someone I really want to meet and see if they are really fit to be the QUEENS. “

This is dedicated to cesmari! My new friend :D

 Thanks for voting corea18! ^_^

PLEASE COMMENT, UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE!

ADD ME AS A FRIEND IF YOU’D LIKE!

THANKYOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS!

The subscriber:

meJhenMe,YiiraRazak,gubble2k,sheesh,nms_xo,chu2luph,mamidara,chizcurl,MayFrances,magenta1710,dian0024