PRINCE CHARMING

Just A Kiss

 

He always have a smile on the face,

He's a Prince Charming after all.

Beneath his smile, is the loneliness you can see in his eyes.

He's not a prince charming after all.

But SHE will find away to take away his mask and see the real PRINCE. 

 

DARA POV

 

I drag the ert jerk out of the classroom while still holding his hand but I suddenly stop as a thought pop out in my head…

 

 

WHERE IS THE CLINIC????? 

 

 

 

I raise my hand to touch my itchy nose but something heavy made it difficult to raise it. I look my hand and saw a hand also too… that’s when I find out that all along we are holding each other hands... I let go of his hand immidiately..

 

 

 

“Ohhh!! Sorry!! Uhmmm….Perhaps,, D-do y-you know where the infirmary here?? I still don’t know the loops around here…” I awkwardly smile at him and scratch my hair…

 

 

But he just stares at me and lean on the wall…

 

 

why is he always staring at me like that?! Does he know staring is rude? oh I forget! he's rude and jerk & ert so it does not apply to him.. haysss!

 

 

 

“I’ts just a simple scratch.. no need to fuss about it stupid girl!” He grunted.

 

 

 

 

simple scratch or not, this guy needs medical attention not for his bruise but in his head and about his personality.. hahaha! I'm having fun mocking him in my thoughts.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“are you really okay? If you don’t know where is the clinic.. I can ask anyone here…” she dismissed his rude attitude and smile at him…

 

 

 

He furrows his brows as if he didn’t like what I’ve said and snatch my hand and drag me from god knows where but when we stop, It's in front of the clinic..

 

 

 it seems like I’m the one who have to confine in here for the sudden power run we’ve done…

 

 

I’m out of breath as I stare at him and put my hand on my chest and heave a deep breath…

 

 

 

 

I huff and said “huuuuu~! Gosh! You surely know how to walk like a lightning.. wait~! I need to breathe!! Huuuu~! Eherm,… nice job ert!! Now let’s go!!” I put my thumbs up to him and  knock first and waited for someone to open the door when the ert jerk grab the knob and drag me again inside..

 

 

 

“Yah~! stop dragging me around!!! What do you think am I, a rag doll?! Aish~! And first, we should wait for someone to open the door!!” I complain to him but he just sits on the bed and point his cheek where I smack him…

 

 

“You have no manners at all! Okay, So where is the medical kit?! Hah! Found it!!! Now , wait?! Where’s the nurse or doctor here??” I ask then look around the clinic but no one’s really here except us.. but I feel someone is lurking in here….

 

 

“Weird… something is odd in here, it felt like we are not the only one here.. And why is the door open if the doctor or nurse is out? Right?” I stated and once again look around..

 

 

 

“I don’t care, stupid! Why the do you have a lot of questions huh?”  he irritatingly said and glare at me..

 

 

“Of course! I’m just new here, duh?! Let’s go back to the topic, ert! why is the door open? Don’t you think it’s strange?!” I persistently ask him while I tend to his cheeks.

 

 

 

“Seriously, I don’t have time to answer your dumb questions! “  he bluntly said and touch my waist to close our distance..

 

 

 

“Yah! who said that you could touch me?”  I yell at him and wanted to step back but his hands are glued in my waist.

 

 

 

 

He raised his one hand to hold my chin and make me look at him in the eyes and said ....

“I am. Since you are my pet!” he smirked.

 

 

 

“No! Keep your hands to yourselves or I’ll smack you again and I’ll stop attending your bruise..” I slap away his hand while I try to get away from him

 

 

 

“your wish is my command..” he said as he fake a smile and let go of me…

 

 

 

“tsk! So fake!” I scoff and sit down in the other bed when someone hugs me from behind.. I widen my eyes and froze in my seat..

 

 

 

“Why can’t just stay sleep, prince charming and mind your own fu*king business?” he hissed and breaks of the arms and push him… I heard a chuckle behind me..

 

 

 

I stand up and put away the curtains and I saw a MAN….

 

 

 

 

 

man who is chuckling lit up my mood....

his hair is messy,  his polo is so I have a little peek that he has a masculine body and his big round eyes that twinkles with mischief as he look at me…

 

 

 

 

 

Made me want to believe that PRINCE CHARMING really exist…

the man is oozing with CHARM and APPEAL….

 

 

 

 

 

How this guy could be so charming just by waking up?! Another gift from GOD! I really see the difference now between these two in their personalities but they are both good-looking and can make women go crazy! Poor women, they didn’t know that this jerk is a ert!

 

 

 

 

I stop contemplating when prince charming say something to me “are you the princess who’ll kiss me? I’ve been waiting for you, my princess!” he dramatically said and winks at me..

 

 

 

Why good looking people don’t have any normal bones in their body?! This guy also has a crack on the head.. maybe that’s why he’s here…

 

 

 

“And why the fu*k she would do that??”  he said in sharp tone while if looks could kill, prince charming will be dead right now..

 

 

 

“Sorry to burst your bubbles, prince charming but I’m just a normal girl not a princess..” I lighthearted remark and smile at him….

 

 

 

He turns his head to ert jerk and smirk at him “It’s because it’s more fun making you jealous! Aww~! Bummer! But you really look like a princess.. From now on, I’ll call you princess!” he said as he turn to me and wink at me..

 

 

 

Okay! He’ knows how his way to girls to make them feel jittery and fuzzy but I’m glad he’s charms have no effect to me since I have two gorgeous and hot brothers… thanks to them I’m very immune to all the antics of this guy!!

 

 

 

 

“STOP.CALLING.HER.LIKE.THAT.FISH!!!” he said in a low growl voice that even made me shiver and look at him like he have another evil spirit in his body…

 

 

 

“ooh~! Looks like the dragon is ready to breath fire.. I’ll call her whatever I want, Dragon!” he provoking him obviously and the ert jerk didn’t notice it..

 

 

 

 

“SHUT.YOUR.FUC*ING.MOUTH.FISH.OR.I’LL.MAKE.YOU.REGRET.THAT.YOU’VE.BEEN.BORN!” he’s thunder voice boom in the room as he’s eyes glow in dark brown eyes again and I notice that he really wants to beat him to pulp that’s when I intervene their own petty fight..

 

 

 

“BOYS!!!! STOP TALKING LIKE I’M NOT HERE!! YOU ERT! Stop your threats and keep calm, alright? You are one serious uptight man!! Aish~!  And YOU PRINCE CHARMING, stop provoking him, alright?! You are not children anymore.. you can talk this out in a simple conversation without shouting and teasing.. arasso?“ I rant as the both guys look at me like I have a three heads .. I breath a deep sigh and look at prince charming and arc my brow..

 

 

 

“So why did you keep your silence when we are here?! Why didn’t you say anything?!!” I curiously ask, I hold the ert jerk hand to stop him from whatever he will gonna do to this guy..

 

 

 

 

“uhhh.. Because I thought you’ll be making out with him and I’m planning to video it?” he said and looks at our hands entwined with each other…

 

 

 

I saw something in his eyes but I can’t decipher it since he’s back with the mischievous & narcissistic self….

 

 

 

I disagree“No way! t-that’s~~err.. It’s not what I mean, ert!” I look at ert jerk when he slips off his hand of mine

 

 

 

“You don’t like making out of me??” he narrow his eyes to me and cross his arms…

 

 

 

I yell without thinking “WHO WOULD LIKE MAKING OUT WITH A TOTAL STANGER AND MOST OF ALL I DON’T HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE ABOUT IT!! Uhh~~!  OHGOSH!! GOSH!! Goshhhh!! C-can you forget what I’ve said because clearly I blurt out that I’m still.. y-you know……. Arghhh~! I am walking out, now!!” I embarrassingly walk out while I bit my lips and never look to their eyes..

 

 

As I get out of the clinic, I didn’t really walk away and go to my class.. I listen to them while I lean my body closely to the door…

 

 

“pwahahahahahahahahaha!! Oh da*n!! I-I c-can’t stop laughing… pwahahahahaha!” the prince charming laugh out loud…..

 

 

 

Stupid mouth!! Why are you blurting that you are still a ?! Do you want the ert assault you again… aish~! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!!!

 

 

 

 

After he have his fun because of me, they have some serious conversation with each other …

“You know G! You are lucky you’re the first to see her…” prince charming said…

 

 

 

“I know that’s why I’m warning you to back off…” ert jerk retorted.

 

 

 

“But you should also know that once I set my eyes on anything, I’ll persistently pursuit it right?” prince charming remark.

 

 

“But what’s mine is mine… she’s my pet and no one can take her away… FIND YOURS, FISH!” ert jerk snap at him.

 

 

“That is not your decision, G! And why are you calling her pet? Princess is much better!” Prince charming disagree.

 

“ off, I’ll call her whatever I want.. She’s mine!” ert jerk grunt

 

“WOAH~~! This is a reaction I’ve been waiting for! When did you become so territorial?” prince charming mocks ert jerk..

 

“FISH, Don’t try my patience! You know I’m not good in words but you know how bad I am when I fight…” ert jerk harshly said to prince charming but I heard he just chuckled.

 

“It’s really fun to have this talk for once in a while... Are you joining for this year the athletic match?” Prince charming ask.

 

 

“Never.” ert jerk simply said.

 

“bye-bye, G-dragon! I’ll see you next week in athletic match..” prince charming loudly said..

 

 

Oh nuts!! He’s gonna see me.. I better get out of here!!

 

 

 

I hurriedly run to my class but there’s one thing in my mind..

 

 

I have to join in that athletic match!!!

 

 

 

 

DONGHAE POV

 

I amusingly look at G-dragon who just glare at me because he’s PET run off …

 

 

“You intentionally said it loudly so that she could hear it right?? And force us to join in that stupid match?!” he stated and close the door with force.

 

I innocently look at him “Oh?! She’s still here?? I have no idea!! Hmm, I just want to see if she’s the girl who can convince you to join in this stupid match.. “ I mischievous smirk at him

 

 

“Keep living in fantasy and you’ll be dead, Donghae!” he darkly said.

 

 

“Sure. As long I have my princess..” I smile and lay down in the bed. I heard his heavy footsteps and he grab my in my color and I saw how his brown eye filled with fire and how darkly his face expression is…

 

 

“Let me give you a warning, Snatch her and your gang will be beaten to the pulp while you watch them growing in excruciating pain… sounds a deal with you? ” he snarl and tighten his grip.

 

 

I smirk and said “For a dangerous man like you and for that warning, why do I still want to take a chance to make her mine? Hmmmm.. oh well! ? I’ll think about it! I don’t want to sacrifice my gang to just a normal girl.. ” I nonchalantly said and he nodded and walk away..

 

 

I comfortably lie down in the bed and cover my eyes with my hand as a smile forming into my lips…

 

 

 

“This will be interesting.. Finally, I will have no boring days because of that girl.. Now, let’s see if she can convince her entire class to join the athletic match..”

 

Thank you for SUBSCRIBING, UPVOTING AND YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS about this fanfic!!

Annyeong! thank you for subscribing! ^_^  tabulazara, krishowtime, GD_KYJ, sanji30,Daragon4eva,niccii,sinichi2leal,minnie11,annellise25,Dvsoriano,gigi214,kengkay17,lam3839,jlynne,wenkie0414,kjhris,erikaxakire..

ty for your comments about this fanfic! :D