PARK SISTER

Just A Kiss

"We are all unique in different kind of things..."

Dara POV

 

I have smile that reaches in my ears plaster in my face. I hop happily and don’t mind the weird stares that people give me. I don’t give a about them….I’m very happy & excited for today!!!! Yay~~!!

 

“Kyahh~! This is it~! There are no longer boys in my school!! It’s a paradise of cute girls wearing fancy clothes and we will have nice chit chat.. kyah~~!!” I mutter while I’m giddy and feeling very light.

 

     It’s like I’m walking in clouds and imagining myself surrounded by girls as they found me cute and pretty, we talk while drinking our tea, we will talk about boys and our ideal types…

 

gahhh~~! My nose just got bleed!! Kekeke!

 

 

Don’t worry! This is normal for me . . . So I’ve always bring 5 handkerchief for extra!

 

 

     I am closer now to my school and I can’t help but to feel uneasy as my radar tells me something is off in here.. Why there are many boys are lurking in our school?

 

“No worries dara! You’re father assures you that your school are exclusively for girls.. So be enthusiastic and be positive! And maybe, they are here because all your classmates are popular, beautiful, bright and cute! ” I said to myself optimistically…

 

     I laugh by myself thinking I’m gonna meet them and be friends with the popular beautiful girls that have many fanboys lurking in our school just to glimpse at them. . .

 

 

 I am now in front of the gate and standing there in the middle. Mesmerize how big our school and look so prominent, It’s structure is based on like a castle.

 

       The loud murmurs of the boys got my attention since I have a supersonic ears and how they keep stealing glances at me… I scowl at them and faster my pace…

 

Geez! Theses bunch of monkeys!! Is this the first time they see a girl?? Aigoo~! I can’t stress myself for this!! Huuuuu~!

 

I quickly found my classroom where it says ‘SC 3’ and catch my breath..

 

Finally, I’m here... behind this door are the cute and beautiful girls that I’ve been longing for so long…. I hope eomma will be very delighted to see me having fun with girls like she wanted me to be…. Kyahhh~~! I finally achieve one of my dreams….. to be surrounded by girls and be friends with them….

 

I feel giddy and nervous at the same time…I keep doing my E.T sign as I stare at door longingly…

 

I got the hold of the knob, I’m shaking for excitement and my palm is sweaty that I can’t open the door when a red-haired girl pops out of nowhere in front of me…

 

 

“Annyeong! You’re a new student?” she smilingly wave at me..

 

I forgot how to breathe as I stare to her beautiful face, her hair that’s catch my attention and her smile that is truly enchanting……

 

 

Did one of the goddess decided to guide me into their paradise??

 

 

 

 

 

She’s waving her hands into my face and I can see her fingers are like candles….so perfect!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am turning into stone!!!! I can’t take this anymore!!!! This is too much!!!

 

 

 

 

 

NOSE BLEEDDDDD!!

 

“Heol!! Y-your nose is bleeding…. YAH!!! STOP DAYDREAMING!!!” She cutely freak out but when I’m just giggling while staring at her. She smack my head….

 

 

ouch...... this goddess have a heavy hand.. 

 

 

 

“W-what’s happening?!! Omo!! It is true! You are here in front of me goddess…” I squeal and jump up and down while my nose is bleeding....

 

 

 

“YAH PABO! STOP JUMPING!! YOUR BLOOD IS DRIPPING!!!!"

 

 

"Is there more goddess inside? I wonder if they are beautiful and shining shimmering splendid too like you..."

 

  "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?!!! YOUR NOSE IS BLEEDING!! Are you sick?? You want me to accompany you in the clinic??” She frantically said as she keep biting her lips while staring at me.. 

 

 

 

“ani.. kekeke.. I’m fine! This is normal… Whenever I see girls that so beautiful like you and that will gonna be my bestfriend .. I tend to be like this…kekekekeke” I said as I wipe it with my handkerchief and breath for a while... My eyes shining while staring at her...

 

 

“ W-what?! normal?! You are not normal girl!!! Heol~! You made me nervous!!! Tsk! Tsk!!” she said as she eats furiously the corn …. 

 

 

“Aww… you look so cute eating that, goddess!! “ I spazzing said to her but she just snorted to me. She swallow first then point her finger to me and have this annoyed expression in her cute face...

 

“YAH! stop calling me goddess or I’ll smack you again.. arasso??” she angrily said and I just freakingly nodded at her while I bit my lips nervously...

 

“neh.. I’m sandara park by the way! “ I bow at her and flash a smile at her... she also smile back.... but then It turn out she's breaking into fits of laughter..... She's having her moment laughing at me while I'm thinking what is the funny thing that made her like this..

 

 

 

 

I snap my finger as I get it.... well, people aways find my name unusual so I think it is made her laugh out loud...

 

 

 

 “aigoo~~! I never laugh so much in my life like that!! Everything about you is Unusual and Unique!! You are so cute little bunny.. for now on I’m gonna call you Santokki… and I’ll be your sister here.. since we are both PARK!“ she enthusiastically said as she wipe the few tears in her eyes...

 

My eyes widen as I heard she find me a cute little bunny.. I didn't expect to be complimented but my heart swell as I saw how happy she was.... and bonus, we are gonna be sisters...!

 

 

 

“Park sister!! Big park sister!! Kyahh~~! It’s my first time having a big sis since I have only two big brothers!! Omo~~! Ottoke?! Is that alright to be a little sister of you?! I mean I’m not that beautiful and amazing like you?!!” I said as I do E.T sign in front of her and shyly look at her but she just shrug her shoulders and come close to me and put her hand in my shoulder...

 

 

 

 “you are such one weird alien.. oh well! I’m Bom by the way!!” she sweetly said and tap hardly my shoulder..

 

 

 “aiyoo~~! C’mon let’s get in.. before our prof came..” she said and walk first in our classroom..

 

 

 

I am rejoicing since I have now a SISTER / BESTFRIEND!! I’m very excited to meet the girls in our classroom, I hope I will have more girl friends….

 

 

 

I gain confidence that the girls will also like me.. so I walk arrogantly my way to our classroom.

The class is unusual silent .... there's also an eerie atmosphers as I walk to the class...

Bom is waving at me and I smile giddly at her. 

 

 

I finally focus my attention to the class.... 

 

 

But my smile slowly fades away when I found out…..

 

 

 

 

That  BOM and I are the only girls in the class room….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No~~! this is...... andwae~~! 

 

 

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! WHERE IS MY PARADISE OF GIRLS??!” I shouted like a mad woman and get out the room while I heard Bom's calling my name...

 

 

 

 

This isn't true!! Why they lie to me?! Why am I in a boys school again?!!! Where are the bunch of Girls?!!