SNOBBISH GEEK

Just A Kiss

" He, who always busy doesn't know what he's missing..

He prioritize his compay more than his health..

but SHE will came in his life and get him out of his box..

To make him realize what LIFE could offer him if he would just not be busy.."

Dara POV

 

Girls…. Girls….. Girls….. I want to be in a Girls’ school………

 

 

 

WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

Where are the girls that have cute uniforms? That has long hairs? That have make up on their face?? Where are they? Are they playing hide and seek for me?

 

 

 

 

Why are there fuc*ing boys in my class? It must be my hallucination….

 

 

 

 

That’s right! I just got a nose bleed and this is the cause of it.. hmmm, I’ll see it again and this time I will not blink….

 

 

 

 

I peek in the door to see that the boys are grinning at me and waving their hands at my directions… I also see Bom who is comfortable sitting at the back while talking one of the boys…

 

 

 

 

GHADDDDDDD!! I AM NOT DREAMING AT ALL!! THIS IS NOT HALLUCINATION!! THIS IS REAL………………

 

 

 

 “Eherm, You are the new student right??” Someone on my back said and I turn around to see a HOT HANDSOME MAN flashing his oh so white teeth smile at me…..

 

Oooh lalalalala…………

 

 

 

 

Is it alright to have a crush on him?! Am I even allowed to breath in the same place at him??

 

“Y-yes.. uhm,,, who are you?!” I meekly said as I touch my glasses and look at him in head to toe, examining him like he is an experiment…

 

 

 

“I’m Teddy! YOUR HOMEROOM TEACHER!!  Welcome to my class, Ms. Sandara Park!” he dazzlingly smiles at me and he also looks at me from head to toe that made me conscious about myself…

 

 

But I abruptly look at him when he said he’s my homeroom teacher!!

 

 

 

 

“O-oh! Annyeong Teddy- seosangnim! Uhmmm, seosangnim, Why are there boys in my class? I-I thought this school is exclusively for girls only??”

 

 

 

 “Hmm,sorry honey, but  I think the information you’ve got is wrong. This is actually an exclusively for boys but for this year, YG-hyung which is the founder of this school decided to accommodate few special girls to study in here..” he calmly explain to me and I understood that’s why I nodded like a good kid..

 

 

 

“Then It means only Bom and I will enjoy our tea parties, slumber parties and every parties that I want to make.. I also just have one girl to talk to with my problems about life, love and other things.. Only one!!! But I think she will be enough

 

 

 

“It must be a shocker for you Sandara but let me tell you, BOM is one of a kind person and I think you two would be get along very well… since you are also the only friend she have…”

 

 

 

 

“I know right sir teddy?! I mean I can’t trade a bunch of girls with a goddess like her.. kekekeke…. I’m happy that I’m also her first girl friend.. It means so much to me..”

 

 

 

“ Keep smiling honey and don’t stress yourself to much.. You have one exciting adventure ahead of you and this is where I tell you that let’s stop standing in here and go inside to start our class right??” he arc his brow and smile at her..

 

 

 

 “I-inside? You telling me to go inside after I burst like that to them?  Do you want me to die in embarrassment? And I think they’ve hate me…. ” I pouted while my shoulder slump at my side while dejecting look at my classroom..

 

 

 

“Hmmm, Stop being dramatic. .  as far as I see, you are one tough chick so come in.. don’t be shy! They are actually good boys.. They never bite until you say so!” he playfully grins and wink at me that made me blush and bit my lip…

 

 

 

He’s now turning the knob when I stop him……

 

 

 

“Wait a minute sir----“ I said but he cut me off and lean on me…

“hayyyy, Teddy opaa will do… I’m just still young and handsome and hot.. so don’t call me sir.. arasso??” he said while I stare at his black orbs and smell his minty breath …..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ghaddddd!! My ovaries…. My ovaries just burst like that!!!! Wahhhhhhhhhh!!

 

 

“Neh, oppa!!” I said in a soft tone while my face is red as tomato…

 

 

 

 “hahahaha.. I’ll go in first then you follow, arasso! Aing~! Such a cute girl!” he said then ruffle my hair….

 

 

“Keep calm dara!!! Breath in…. breath out… in… out… huuuuuuuuu~~! Okay you can do this!” I said to myself and mentally do the 'fighting'

 

 

 

 

            As our professor step in to the classroom and while I bit my lips and my head is very low, ashamed to meet the eyes of her classmates..

 

 

 

 

 

“WHERE IS THE PARADISE OF GIRLS?!!!!!!! PWAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Someone shouted copying what she said a while ago. My cheeks flushed in embarrassment and bit my lips harder and ball my fist as I watch my classmates make fun of me…

 

 

 

“Bunch of idiots.. tsk! Tsk!!” I mutter and glare everyone who dare to look me in the eyes.. and one by one the laughter died as they keep their mouth shut and look at everyone else but me..

 

 

Our professor just shakes his head and covers his mouth as he tried not to laugh…

 

 

I awkwardly smile at them and bow to them..

 

 

 

“Now! I’m sorry for the sudden burst I did… I- it’s nice to meet you.. P-please take care of me,” I stutter as I introduce myself ….

 

 

I sense something is coming on my way..

 

 

 

I catch the baseball ball easily that's aiming my face while I’m in a bow position. I heard the class gasp and murmurs to one another. While I furrow my brows looking at the ball and then as smile broke in my face...

 

 

 

“It’s nice to have a gift like this!! Wahhh~! Thank you so much!! I think right now, you are better than girls.. kamsahamnida!! you are very nice guys...” I gleefully said to them and put the baseball ball in my bag…

 

 

 

Teddy Oppa broke in fit of laughter along with Bom that slamming her hand into her desk and I just wondering why they laughing so much…

I look at the boys and they just have that shock face and mouth wide open  ....

 

 

 “hmmm,in your face boys! Next time, don’t underestimate girl power arasso?!” he said and arc his brow to the boys who just nodded like a good kid..

 

 

“ Now, Let’s welcome our new student without throwing your gifts!! ” he said as he narrow his eyes to them and clap his hands...

 

 

I’m so touch when everyone also clap their hands at me and have this joy in their face…

 

“whoooooo~~! Another girl~~!”

 

 

 

“Now, we have two goddess in our class~~! Whoo~~”

 

 

“She’s so cute like a doll~~!”

 

 

 

“kyeopta!!”

 

 

 

“ Yah~! Stop fangirling with my bestfriend… hahaha! Heard that boys? My bestfriend!!  so back off and no one will get hurt,arraso?!! “ her thunder voice boom in the room that everyone got silence and nodded at her like she's a queen and they are just bunch of slaves obeying for her every commands..

 

 

 

“are they usually like that bommie? I thought they’ll gonna bully me after I’ve said that! But I’m grateful that they accept me and they give me gift also!! I think I also have to give them gifts…” she whisper to bom when she got to her seat right next to her.. she giggle first and slyly look at the boys who is busy being so rowdy and chit chatting with one another..

 

 

“hahaha! Girl, you didn’t know what you do to them! Gosh!! I love their expression when you catch that ball in your bow position… hahahahaha… You’ve earn their respect tokkie-ah! So none will gonna bully you for now on.. just me!! Bwahahaha!!” she said as she slap hard my arms and I wince in pain and pouted at her…

 

 

“so mean… big park!!! Oh well, I’m very grateful that I’m not alone!! Kekekekeke…” she giggle also and hi-five with her and composer theirselves into their seat and listen very well to teddy oppa's lecture about the  Academy of Seoul in Excellency.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 20 minutes….

 

 

Teddy oppa is sleeping in his desk… the boys are still talking to each other, some is listening to music, one student is scribbling his notes and focus on his loptop…

 

 

 

That one student got her attention … why?????

 

 

 

 

HE’S VERY GOOD LOOKING GUY IN HIS BIG GLASSES….

 

 

 

 

 I don’t know why but every time I glance in his direction, I always saw him busy or talking someone in the phone like it’s very important… there are one moment when he catch me looking at him and I smile at him but he just ignore me….

 

 

He’s a  certified snobbish Geek but there’s something pulling me into him that I want us to be friends…. my instinct again!!

 

 

 

 

So I trust my instinct and I walk to his desk………. But what made me astonish is that he is very fast in typing in his loptop on one of his hand hand while on the other hand kept writing on the little notebook..

 

 

 

 

 

“You sure are pretty good in multi-tasking huh??” I chirp and amazingly look at him….

 

 

“Go away!!” he coldy lsaid while his eyes are fixed in his loptop

 

 

“Can We be friends??” I ask him straightforwardly and do my E.T sign while waiting for his answer.. 1…2…3…4….5 minutes… it took him 5 minutes to answer me..

 

“NO!” 

 

“why??” I whine and stomp at my feet…

 

“Because!”

 

“why?!” I ask him again..

 

“I’m busy!!”

 

“why are you busy?? You are in school but you are doing--what’s that?! Business proposal!? Omo~~! Are you a businessman on your age?!! Wahhhhh~~ ” I clap my hands and make my lips in an 'O' shape.

 

 

“Hey!! Stop doing that to your hands….. “ I said to him when I saw some blood in his finger.. but he snaps his face at me and I stare into his cold black orbs.

 

 

“what is your problem woman!? Can’t you see this is an important matter?!” he snarl and give me icy chilly glare..

 

 

“but I just want to help your poor hands.. you are using them so much..” I pouted at him and unaffected by his rudeness and coldness towards me..

 

“what do you care anyway?!! Aish~~! Go pester someone who is not busy at all..” he said as he use his hand to 'shoo' me and turn again to his loptop..

 

 

“busy.. busy.. busy… are you a bee ?!! and all I can hear in your mouth is beeee..zzzzy!! tsk! Here, a band aid for your finger who is now bleeding because they are screaming so much that  they are tired and you can’t even heard them…” I annoyingly said to him and put down on his loptop the band-aid with a smiley face..

 

 

I go back in my desk and slump my in the seat as I give death glares to the snobbish geek who continue to sacrifice his fingers….

 

 

“Why did you do that dara?! Don’t you know who is he?!! Oh yeah of course you don’t! then let me tell you about him…” Bom said as she fix his red-hair bangs..

 

 

“I don’t wanna know since he’s RUDE, SNOBBISH GEEK TO ME!!” I said out loud so that the guy heard me what I think about him.. 

 

 

“hahahaha! Oh well, I still tell you.. he’s name is LEE MIN HO! He’s our class president and yes you are right! at his young age, he’s the owner of LEE CORPORATION that is based on Italy. Yes you are right again for his attitude! He’s a snob, quiet, rude and perfectionist. No one dare to argue with him or protest whatever he decide since he’s always gonna win and his decisions always right. So that’s all! I tried also being friendly with him once but he ignored me.. I’m surprise you have guts to talk back at him and made him speechless.. girl power rules~~! “ Bom said a her bth hands are on her chin. 

 

 

 

 

“Tch!! I don’t care anymore.. I tried to approach him but he denied it.. I tried to be friends with him, he also rejected it! Hmp! he's in a school not on his company.. so he should have fun and be accomodating also since he's a president of this class..  “ I complain at bom and she just tap my shoulder and give me an energizing smile..

 

 

“there, there.. poor you santokki!!  Don't worry, everything will went well if you''ll do your best, right?” she said and wink at me. 

 

 

“ are you telling me to keep him bothering and give it a shot once again to be friends with him?" I wonderingly said and look at him once again.. I shake my head and show an 'X'  sign with my hands..

 

 

 

"Well, that wasn't so bad right? I mean look at his delicate fingers.. aren't you worried about them?? and look at him all alone in his busy world.. you know, he's also a person too who have a heart and mind that wants to rest even for a minute right?  and I must say that guy is very lonely inside and  fragile.. he's just putting up his cold, rude and i-don't-care-i'm-busy personality just so that no one could hurt him and use it on him.. I've never even see him smile!!! He needs someone like you tokki! like I need you too in my life since you are my favorite little santokki!" Bom exhilarating and I keep biting my lips and worriedly look at him and sense that his aura screams coldness and leave me alone or don't bother me kind of thing.

 

 

 

" Uhh-ahh~! You are right bommie! I'll try again until he'll start smiling and we've become friends!! but for now, Let’s stop talking about him..  do you have any chocolates there in your doraemon’s bag??“

 

 

“You betcha tokki! Here… it’s nutritious and delicious… ” she hand me out the chocolate and I eat in one go..

 

 

“uhmmm--- yum..yum….yum….. aigoo~~! 10 minutes to go…. Why is teddy oppa sleeping and don’t we have class??” I curiously ask Bom and look at teddy oppa who is snoring lightly while there's a book covering his face....

 

 

“oh don’t be so shock.. teddy oppa is always just like that!! And this is normal… “ Bom said a sshe also eat the cohocolate..

 

 

“nothing is normal here bommie-ah!!” I laugh and look around..

 

 

“You just repeat my words a while ago about you.. hahahahaha! “ she said and smack again my poor arm..

 

 

“ouch! oh well, I’m gonna sleep for a while, Wake me up when the bell rings..” I said to him and lay down my head into the desk..

 

 

 

“okay!! I’m gonna paint my nails to keep myself busy..”  she said and slyly look at dara and have a mischeavous smile plaster in her beautiful place..

 

Thank you for the (7) subscriber up there...

Hope you like Lee Min Ho character's in here?

Will Dara succeed to change his feelings and turn him into her foe?

Who is Next?

There's more BOYS  to come..