ROOFTOP

Just A Kiss

It is no suprise that I've got lost with your brown eyes.

It's no big deal if you also the soul out of me.

Because I enjoy how you look at me with your brown eyes. 

 

Reminder :

Blue - Jiyong thoughts

Dara POV

 

            I’m in the rooftop. As I open the door, I saw jiyong lying in the bench with eyes close and have a serene face.  That’s a sight to see. No dragon firing sarcastic and angry words but a prince who is sleeping peacefully in a very noisy & chaotic world.

 

 

            I walk closer to him so I can see him closely. His skin whose flawless like a baby, His long lashes, his pointy cute nose and the lips that make many women drive crazy, I think.

 

 

 

What a perfect man! Can this guy have no flaw at all? I mean in his appearance since I know his personality is a little bit nasty. Hmmm!  I wonder if he has a weakness? An embarrassing moment? His favorite color? What he like the most to eat? I have this urge to know all about him. There’s pushing me towards to him and I don’t know if this is a  good or bad. I just want to be near him.

 

 

I intently stare at his peaceful face while I’m squatting in front of him. When his eyes open. I flashed my heart-warming smile.

 

 

He looks at me with the same intense like I stare at him then he said “Staring is rude. Why are you here?” He then push himself up and sit in the bench while I stay the same and looking up to him.

 

 

I said “I’m looking for you and this is where I found you. Do you have enough sleep, GD?” I ask while grinning at him.

 

 

He sarcastically asks “If I tell you that I want to sleep more, will you go away?”

 

 

 

I shake my head and said “I know you are tired since I saw it all over your face but we have to go down and join to our class. After this, I’ll promise I’ll never bother you again.” I promise to him and even raise my right arm.  

 

 

 

Is that what I want? Not to bother him anymore? But I can sense that there’s something change how he treat me! What could happen today to make him like this?  I rather deal with the playful, ert jerk than aloof, cold & distant man.

 

 

What is this pet saying? Do I really have to spell to her that I have no problems that she always bother me. And that is the problem! Why am I not bothered at all? !    

 

 

 

 

He’s eye bore into me fixedly while he doesn’t say anything at all. After a while, He stand up and walk towards the door while I curiously thinking what is he thinking.

 

 

 

I wish I have a power to read people’s mind so I know what is his problem and what solution I can help to him .This guy is really hard to approach and be friend. It’s been months already, We always like this. Foe or enemy? I don’t know what category is he in those two.

 

 

Why did I drink so much last night knowing that I have this bothersome day? Damn it! My head is killing me! Why didn’t I take medicine?! seungri, He’s the reason why I have a damn hangover!

 

 

 

“YAH~! Are you frozen in the spot? Come here quickly so that this will gonna be get over!!” He angrily shouted which made me snap back into my thoughts.

 

 

 

I quickly stand up and run towards him but my knees turn numb and jelly. I widen my eyes as I saw the hard pavement that gonna slam my face…. But the good thing happen is, Jiyong is quick in his foot to save me. He catch my by his arms and stop me from meeting the pavement which screams ‘oh that’s , you’ve been saved again!’

 

 

 

Like always, He is the one who save me from being so clumsy.

 

 

Like every day, She’s in her usual clumsy mode. This pet is hopeless and will die because of stupidity if I’m not here. Why can’t she walk normally just like every normal girl!! Aish~! Fu*king damnit to hell, this headache and this girl will be my death!!!

 

 

 

He’s now giving me daggers now that I’m safe. I bit my lips and fidgeting my fingers. I keep my eyes to my feet and steal a glance to him. He’s mad! Ottoke~! Ottoke~!

 

 

I yelp when he roar “YAH~! ARE YOU CRAZY?? Why are you so Clumsy!! Don’t you know that when you’ve squat for minutes, your knees would get numb!! Seriously, Can you think before you act, you dimwit!!!” He huff as he hardly breathe and still giving me laser beams through his eyes…

 

 

Oh gosh~! This is a miracle~~!!! I thought he’s vanished!!!!

 

What is she thinking ?why is she looking at me like I’m a GOD?

 

 

But he still here!!! He’s alive within those cold exterior!!! MY ERT JERK IS ALIVE!!!

 

She’s smiling?? What the hell?! She’s officially Need a doctor to check her head!

 

 

 

 

I crack up while I cover my mouth “hahahahahahaha…. Hahahahahahahahaha…” He look dumbfounded because he didn’t know why I am so happy.

 

 

 

He closes our distance and holds me to my arm and deeply scrutinizing glare at me which I gladly return an amusing smile.

 

 

His brows drew together as he tauntingly said “Tell me what the is so funny or I’ll promise I’ll slit your tongue right now, I will never hear your piggy laugh!!”

 

 

 

I stifle the giggles and honestly said “It’s because that’s the longest line I’ve ever heard coming from you today!  And I guess I just miss your foul mouth and whatever sarcastic comments that will come out to your mouth!! You’ve been distancing yourself to me and to your friends.. ” My eyes soften as I said this and look deeply to his eyes and search the reason why he’s been so aloof.

 

How can she guess that something is wrong? Is she a psyche?

 

 

I can see how confused he is then it shift to coldness and dejected.

 

 

I touch his face gently and sincerely said “You can tell whatever is bothering you GD or to your friends. Just don’t distant yourself to others and be alone. I may not be your friend but I will never become your enemy.”  

 

 

You are truly one of a kind, Sandara Park. You just made my headache go away.

 

 

We look each other like there’s no time tick-tocking. In my vision, Only GD is all I can see and his breathing is all I can hear. And there’s the constant heartbeat of mine that trying to match his breathing.

 

 

   Now, Let’s go back to GD 1.0 who love to tease a beautiful rabbit.

 

 

He utter and lean to me closely. “You are really something else… You know what else my mouth could say, baby girl?” I can feel his nose to my forehead as his hands play my hair.

 

 

I stutter trying to see what he’s doing “u-uhhh.. W-what??”

 

 

He whisper in my ear “Nasty things… I miss to be close to you like this, baby girl!”

 

 

 

Ears Deafining.

 

Breath Hitch hike.

 

Goosebumps All over.

 

Heart exploding.

 

 

 

 

Then I feel he nip my ears that made me push him. My eyes widen, My cheeks is flairing and my nose is like a tomato while staring at the ert Jerk whose laughing on top of his lungs while looking at me.

 

 

I shouted “YAH!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME ERT!!! CHANGE BACK!! GO DOWN BY YOURSELF!!” I hurriedly run and left him alone. I am in the stairs when I still hear him laughing and shout at me…

 

 

 

“HAHAHAHAHA… WAIT FOR ME BABY GIRL!!”

 

           

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            Sohee gasp as she saw one of the leaders of the KINGS and the new girl look very close together with their shouting, bickering and laughing together.

 

“D-did you see that, sulli? My, my, my, It’s look like The Charismatic KING is not available now.. Look how he follows her like a dog and this is the first time I saw he laugh like that!!”  She said and glance at her side and see sulli’s fuming with rage.

 

            Sulli Spat “THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! WE NEED TO TEACH HER A LESSON!! WE NEED TO PUT HER ON HER PLACE! SUCH A DIRTY SL*T IS NOT ALLOWED IN OUR ACADEMY! SHE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR GD! CALL MINIONS! WE’RE GONNA DO A FACE SURGERY RIGHT NOW!!!” She grin evilly and Sohee just smirk as she tell the ‘minions’ what is their plan and how will they corner her and do the face surgery.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BOM POV

 

            I was waiting Dara more than 30 minutes and I didn’t know that getting a basket that full of snacks will take her so long. I stand up and power walking towards in our class where I’ll gonna butcher that bunny because I don’t really like waiting for too long.

 

 

She knows it and she better face her consequence.

 

 

Before I open the door, Someone already open it for me and I came face to face to the annoying alien who’s just wearing his fitted shirt and I can’t help but to appreciate the view.

 

 

“My eyes up here, babe! But If you’d like take a picture of it so it’ll last..” he smirk. I bring out my cell phone and follow what he said. Take a picture of it! And hide it into my pocket while I smugly smile at him.

 

 

“Cute!” he complimented me but I just pass him by as I look at our empty classroom. The basket of snacks is still in the teacher’s table but I saw dara’s ponytail and bizarrely I feel alarmed and worried for her.

 

 

“Hey, Tabi! Did you saw Dara here?” I ask him.

 

 

He shake his head “No. When I came here, there’s no one but the door is open. It must be our clas—“ I cut him off when I suddenly yell.

 

 

“NO!!!! I have the key to our class. And I gave it to Dara. Where is she???”  I look every nook and crook of our classroom. I’m carelessly flipping the desk and chairs that is on my way.

 

 

I don’t like this feeling!! Where are you dara? I promise I will not skin you alive. I promise I will not scold you anymore for being an accident prone and being clumsy.

 

 

I jump up when I feel his hand on my shoulder. I look at TOP with distress and bit my lip.

 

 

TOP immediately put his arms around my body and gently my back “hey! Hey!! Calm down, bommie!! She must be in the CR or forgot something.. why are you so worried?? Did something happen?” he said in a soothing voice.

 

 

Something happen? IN THE CR!!!! How could I forget!!! Those minions really mean what they said!!! Fu*k!!! Oh god!! Those crazy bi*ches!! I’m gonna show them hell if I saw them.

 

 

 

I cursed and curl my fingers to fist“! !!!! They got her!!!! ! They got her Tabi!!!”

 

 

TOP confusingly look at me “Who?? Who got her????”

 

 

I explained “The minions!!!! They think that we steal you… that we seduce you, the KINGS!!! They think we are sl*ts!!!  But It’s not true!!!! Nooo!!!!!!! Dara…. Dara is--- they might do something horrible to her!! we should find them quickly!!!” I said trying to dash out the room because every seconds is precious. I don’t know what could happen to dara if any minute will pass.

 

 

TOP firmly said “okay… okay!!! but let us also inform jiyong about this!! Everything gonna be okay, bommie! We’ll find her…”

 

 

I nodded and we quickly run where the KINGS are. I silently pray and hoping that dara is safe without scratches.

 

 

Please save my santokki! She’s my precious friend. I don’t want to lose another best friend of mine. Please! Please GOD!

 

A filler since I’m not always making an update.

I’m sorry everyone! I just have many things to do and since my brain cooperates with me right now. >_< I have this chapter for you! ^^

Thank you for all the supporters of this story! All I want is to make a gangster story and I didn’t know that many people will subscribe on this. Thank you very much!

For the 7 voters! Thank you very much! Please click ‘UPVOTE’

The subscribers : PinkSsaphire,bbydaragon,wygracechan,krizelda02,jenny22,maria4smith,Kianarain,091077,NoOneKnow14,saki57aaa,Heydragon,tiger62,cindytxy,Gracie_Delbert,awieia,rizalinarota,amadahs,cheri86,ryzepenk,daragonfanatic,priz1007,Solynnjojobaso,yhye0806,faryda_khansa,yramesor0812,wani5892,ccoreiko,yuedara21,asma_mas,sagemarius,daragonluvervy,lin1996,yannie23,naejjorgio,Rishina8,babyhuwey,krung27,sheidaragon,nfizahxxi,ren15ee,1yu1781,mitchie21,yurie1609,sousouka,raven1819,Kawaiinesslol,kristinjoi0227,Badchick2ne1,msa1981,Angel-desire,chypea,are_tea29,izzafitri,kohanewishart,vlahana,nicholetan0000,cesmari,ktcvthomas,fhapat,cynthiaputria,justatiqah,sujuoldaway77,liyun98,corea18