CRAZY TRIO

Just A Kiss

How did a FRIENDSHIP start?

In a simple Hi and Hello?

In an awkward situation where both of you are in one place?

Or you hang around with them and you notice that everyday they’ve became special to you..

All I know right now is, they are my bestfriends and we do crazy things together!

 

             One week had passed since my first day in school.. I’m still here kicking and breathing with the same air of the boys… Every day, I’ve been hanging out with bommie, sometimes I talk to Min Ho if you consider his ‘talk’ with just a nod and short sentences but no worries,  we’ve grown closer. As for the ert jerk a.k.a G-dragon, we are in a really bad term because everyday I’m trying to survive a hard battle with him and his sudden attack of ersion.

 

 

“Say, bommie-ah! Why can’t I get used to this???” I annoyingly look at our classroom where trash is all over & tables and chairs are not organized.

 

 

“hayyyy, dara..oh bright dara… this is how it is every day!  Let’s just take a sit! I want to eat my banana..” Bom said and bring out her banana in her bag.

 

 

I shake my head and said “aigoo~! You and your stomach again! I just saw you eat a bread a while ago..”

 

 

“hehehehe… I love banana also too!” bom smile and take a bite in her banana while she walk to her seat.

 

 

As I walk into my seat, I suddenly slip on my own and I tightly close my eyes as I await my head will burst into million pieces in the classroom..

 

 

“Why is my brain still working?” I mutter as I still feel my heart beating so fast and feel like I’m floating in the air..

 

 

“Hey stupid! Open your eyes…” Someone said to me and when I slowly open my eyes, I saw a pair of hazel brown eyes staring down at me.

 

 

 

His eyes are really beautiful... but it's really dissapointing that the owner of this eyes is this ert jerk..

 

 

 

“y-y-you saved me?!!” I stammer as my eyes widen in bewilder…

 

 

 

“Good morning pet!” He smirk and slowly his face are going down to me.. 

 

 

he's calling me again a PET, am I a little puppy to him? or little cat? tss.. wait?! why is he's face closer to me? why can I feel his breathing? omo~! this is not good!

 

 

My eyes wide when  I realized what he’ll gonna do so I keep pushing his face..

 

 

“ Yah~! ert!! Get off me! Get off!! ” I yell at him as I keep pushing him..

 

 

 

 

“okay, Idiot!” he simply said then kiss my forehead.

 

 

And he drop me down to the floor. “No~! ump! You really are not gentleman GD and I didn't know that you greet your classmate with a kiss..” I caress my that really hurts as I annoyingly look at him…

 

 

“ Who says I am, PET?” he smirk and get on his seat. 

 

 

Seungri offer his hand to me and I'd get it and thank him then he also sit on his desk while I follow GD and stand in his side while looking down at him. He keep his stoic and expressionless face.

 

 

“So, tomorrow is the athletic match, aren’t we joining in??” I chirp and do my E.T sign.

 

 

           The class keep their silence again as they listen to the two. Every day, this is became their habit to listen to them and watch every fight and bicker they’ll do. 

 

 

“Nope! Don’t try your luck pet because I’ll never join in such a stupid childish event..” He said in dismissively tone while he read a book.

 

 

I pouted and whine like a child “Why?? It’s not stupid and childish! C’mon! Panda, help me convince this ert!” I look at seungri who amusingly look at us but when I seek for his help, he seems nervous and didn’t know what to say..

 

 

“Ahh…ehhhh.. sorry, nuna but I can’t help you with this!” he said and scratch his head. I look at him sadly and glare at the man who is very killjoy to my happiness…

 

 

I cross my arms and chin up and said “Fine! If you don’t want to go then I’ll talk to prince charming and I’ll join by myself..” I’m ready to walk away when he grab my arm tightly. I look his hand and

 

 

His unreadable face and how he glae at me “What did I fu*king tell you, pet?! I said you’ll never talk again with that fish charming, right?! So just stay here and read a dam* book for prelims..” he said and shove me down to my seat.

 

 

        I cross my arms and heave a very deep sigh to calm my nerves and let the fresh air clear my mind or else I'm really gonna turn their tables and cause a ruckus in here which my brothers advice not to show how amazona I am.

 

 

As I close my eyes.. I count from one to ten and when I turn to bommie.. My face is now bright & smiling...

 

 

“Bommie, You also want to join the athletic match right??” I hopingly look at her while I clasp my hands together.

 

 

Bommie said “Yes but I’m sorry Darong~~! I have a prescription of the doctor that I’ll never join in any physical activities of the school…” I nodded and exhale but someone give me hope when I saw him looking at me….

 

 

My eyes lit up and walk faster to his desk and once I’m on the front of his desk while I put both of my hands in my chin and stare at him..

 

 

 

“Min ho-ah~! Min ho~ah!!! Class president~!” I cutely said and smile at him when he look at me.

 

 

 

 

“ Don’t talk to me, PARK! Can’t you see I’m busy!!” he said in a business tone.

 

 

I pleadingly look at him and said  “Can I have your itsy bitsy minute Min Ho? Just stop for a while scribbling to your notes? Puh-lease!” I put my hands together and I saw his expression change.

 

 

 

He’s considering it! Holala!! Now, I have to do is to convince Min ho… A class president is always on top of the class so everyone will obey him even G-dragon… kekekeke! I’m so wise!

 

 

He exhale then said “I’ll give you a minute PARK! make it a worthwhile one…”  

 

 

I clap my hands and give a thumbs up to bommie while she just wink at me..

 

 

the whole class just have their mouth hanging open because they couldn’t believe that their BUSY-BODY CLASS PRESIDENT have the time to consider Dara’s what have to say..

 

 

 

Seungri smirk at daesung and point his lips towards to G-dragon who is sulking in his seat.

 

 

 

 

TOP walks to Bommie’s desk and hand over a 100$ in the palm of Bom who has a winning smile and stick her tongue out to him.

 

 

 

 

Dara look at her shoes while saying “You see.. uhmm, I want to join and experience the athletic match… but everyone is against it! And I hope you could find a way to make them join----” I was cut off when Min Ho say something also…

 

 

 

“No! I don’t have a time to spend my day with that kind of nonsense match, PARK! If that’s all you can leave now…” He said dismissively. I furrow my brows and turn my back away from him.

 

 

 

My shoulders are slump and I glare to the ert who just smirk at me and my eyes turn to class president who even not have ounce of sympathize in his body..

 

 

I go to the teacher’s desk and slam my hand harshly and loudly so that the class will focus on to me…

 

 

 

I spouted loud and clear “Listen guys… For once and for all, I’m gonna settle this with you! Tomorrow will be the athletic match and I really really really wanted to take a part on it….. So here’s the deal! I’ll do everything, as in everything so that this class will join in and be united as one.  Since the class president is TOO BUSY to be a leader and g-dragon who is very SCARED and NO MATCH for prince charming class!”

 

 

 

“…………………………………………………………….” The class says…

 

 

 

I saw G –Dragon gritting his teeth and fuming mad but I just give him a dull look because I don’t care at all If he’s mad since I’m also mad because he is suppressing my happiness.

 

 

 

You see, it’s like he has the more authority in the class and the boys admire him and idolize him for I don’t know what the reason is…

 

 

 

I keep my face straight and tell “I know I’m just new here.. I don’t know anything about the school, you guys and how you do things here… but I sincerely wanted to experience this kind of thing with all of you..” I said dramatically while I look each one of them in their eyes…

 

 

 

 

 

G dragon claps his hands and sarcastically said “Nice speech, PET! Then how about sew our shirts with the tags, huh? You think you can handle it?” he arc his brow and cross his arms.

 

“Okay.” I cheerily smile. He stand up on his desk and walks towards me and put his hand to my chin which made us look with each other. There is a passion burning in my eyes while he is coldly stare at me.

 

 

“Finished this today… if not, don’t ever force us to join in that stupid match just for your selfish reason! You are such a nuisance for everybody!” He spat and left the room. The 4 guys also follow him and seungri just give me a tight smile, while youngbae awkwardly glance at me and TOP have this mysterious smile.

 

 

Minutes after they’ve gone….

I scream “whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt???”

 

 

 

I walk towards my seat while I hold the shirts and the tags in my arms…

 “Yah~~! Is he kidding me?! Today?!! Aigoo~! I better start now…” I said while biting my lip as I look to the shirts …

 

 

I feel bommie’s hand in my shoulder and I look at her “I’ll help you Dara.. don’t worry! I’m good in sewing..” she reassuringly smile at me and squeeze my shoulder. I feel so warm that’s why I hug her…

 

 

“thank you bommie! You’re really a goddess..” I said while I look at her.

 

 

 

Then she pinch my cheeks “aish~! But you better treat me a food after this..arasso?” she raise her brow and smile at me.

 

 

“okay! We still have 9 hours to go but first where could we get the materials to sew this?” I ask bom and she just smile at me

 

 

 

Bom conceitedly said “Leave everything to me…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lunch break…..

 

 

10 finished shirts! 25 to go and I still have 5 hours to finish all of this. My stomach is grumbling for food but I have no time to go to the cafeteria and buy foods that’s why bommie volunteer to be the one who’ll buy but of course it’s my money.

 

I’m sewing the 16th shirt when I heard the door open. I thought it was bommie who place down a cup of ramen noodles in front of me. I have a grateful smile to bommie,but I'm wrong!

It’s LEE MIN HO, The busy snobbish geek!

 

 

I clear my throat “eherm~! What are you doing here? Aren’t you busy?? ” I snappily glare at him. 

 

 

Then the unexpected happen when he sit in my side and eat his ramen silently. I astonishingly stare him gobble the noodles when he noticed me staring at him.

 

 

 

“It’s lunch break! Eat first so you can have the energy to finish all of  this… you look like you're gonna faint any minute now..” He simply said and get the cup of noddles and hand it over to me.

 

 

I suspiciously narrow my eyes to him“Why are you being so nice? A while ago, you don’t care at all whatever I feel and now you’ll give me food.. That is kind of fishy! ” but he just shrug his shoulders

 

 

My tummy really hurts so without a word, I reach out the cup noodles and inhale the aroma and slurp the noodles…

 

“Wahhhh~! Aigoo~! This is the best!! Thank you Min Ho-ah!” I gleefully said to him and for the first time he return a smile.

 

 

 

His smile is genuine. That’s the first time I see him in a different light. He’s not just the busy-body snobbish geek, well it’s his part too. But I can see the caring, cuddly and lovable Min Ho.

 

 

 

“O-omo~~! Y-you Smile!! You smile… wahhhhhhhhhhh~! That’s great, I made you smile!!!” I rejoice as I fascinatingly look at him while he’s blushing.

 

 

“A-ani!! I do not! W-why would I smile to y-you??” he stammer and turn away his face to mine to cover his redden cheeks.

 

 

“It’s because you realized that having friends is a good thing. That’s why you come up here, give me food and help us maybe sewing this right??”

 

 

“W-who said I-I’m helping you? I’m bu—“ I cut off and squish his cheeks with my hands that made his lips puff like a fish.

 

 

“Busy again?! When will be the time you stop being a CEO of the company and just enjoy being LEE MIN HO! You can be by yourself with me Min Ho because the first time I saw you, I know that you'll be gonna part ofmy life!” I said and flash a sincere smile to him.

 

 

 

 

his eyes soften and just stare at me for a minute “Youf handfs! Geft youf handfs uff meee…” he said in a not understandable words that’s why I frown at him when he slap my hand lightly.

 

 

 

He annoyingly looks at me “I said, Get your hands off me, dara!”  but I just chuckled and grinning like a cat.

 

 

“Oops~! Sorry.. kekekeke! Omo~! Ohmyghad!! You call me by my name?! oh jamba!!! Say it again! say my name!!” I delightly said and hug him….

 

 

He became stiff for one moment and slap playfully my back “Yah~! You are too noisy!! Keep it down alright?!” he said and pushes me by holding my shoulders.

 

 

I wriggle my brows “So are we now cool?? Huh?! huh?!”

 

 

 He smiles and comically said “Deal! But please spare me to your whining and crying and mood swings… I really don’t understand that in women!”

 

 

I laugh and slap his arm “kekekekeke.. Me too! Don’t be busy all the time, I don’t have anyone else but bom and you so let’s stick together all the time, neh?”

 

 

He said “whatever.. Let’s eat and finished this stuff..”

 

 

My eyes widen and say “you really gonna help me? I’m just joking when ---“

 

 

He cut me off while putting his hand to my face “hep! Hep! We are friends and helping each other is a natural act. So eat faster!!” he said in a strict tone.

 

“neh!!!”

 

 

Bom heard everything on the outside of their class and sneak up on the two in their back because they are busy happily chit chatting to each other …

 

 

She playfully strangles Dara’s neck while the girl is squirming in her seat and Lee Min ho just flabbergasted looking at the two and can’t utter a word…

 

 

“Yah~! You really are a bully bommi-ah!! Why do you have to strangle my neck, huh?!” I pouted never notice that Min Ho still blankly look at us..

 

Bom faked her angry voice and say “Oh you have the nerve to ask me?! You and this snobbish geek left me out.. How could we became crazy trio if both of you be together like this without me?!” then she pouted and cross her arms

 

Dara worriedly look at bom and biting her lips “ But .. but.. Don’t be sad bommie-ah! You see, Lee Min Ho promise us to take in a café that full of delicious breads and coffee also. So after this, We are gonna eat to our heart’s content right Min Ho?” She said and slap Min Ho’s arm so that he could be awaken in his blankly stare…

 

Min Ho still couldn’t grasp the situation just nodded “hah? Uh.. .err, yeah! “

 

Bom fist pump and happily jumps up and down “oh yeah! I’ll look forward to it Min Ho.. hahahahaha!!”  she laugh and slap Min –Ho’s arm

 

Min Ho mutter as he endure the pain “ouch! She really has a heavy hand!” he whisper to dara when bommie turn her back to them to fix their meal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Class Ended……………..

 

The Big Bang came back in their classroom to check if Dara succeeded or she failed...

 

Seungri keep biting his nails as he nervously looking at G-dragon...

 

 

 

“Hyung, what if… uhmm, what if Dara-nuna fail… are we really gonna not join in the athletic match?”  Seungri worriedly said.

 

“It’s impossible to finish all that in a day. Jiyong knows that that’s why he impose that condition.” TOP straightforwardly said that made seungri more worried about the fate of his favorite nuna.

 

“But aren’t you feel so happy that a girl sew in our shirt? For me, It’s my first time that’s why I’m looking forward seeing her and my shirt…” Youngbae shyly said while seungri and daesung also feel the same way.

 

“You really are evil, Jiyong! Even if she finish it.. we can just runaway and don’t attend class tomorrow, right?” TOP said while quizically looking at him.

 

“Let’s get over this!” He just said and open the door of their class…..

 

 

 

Daesung, Seungri and youngbae are in a state of shock ….

 

 

 

 

TOP is smirking while looking at the three idiots sleeping in the floor..

 

 

 

Jiyong have this impassive expression in his face as he look the only girl that never failed to amuse her.

 

On the Teacher's Desk, A pile of T-shirts that is successfully sewn  neatly and clean.

 

 

He walk towards to the three idiots, Bom is resting in dara’s lap while dara is resting in Min Ho’s shoulder while Min Ho just doze off while leaning on dara’s head…

 

 

 

“Why class president is here?!” daesung whisper to taeyang and taeyang just shrug his shoulders as he look at the three comfortably sleeping…

 

 

“are they the best of friends now??” taeyang ask.

 

“More like, did he have a crush on nuna right?” Seungri snorted as he is very jealous that Min Ho can be closer to Dara just like that.

 

 

 

 

Min-Ho suddenly open his eyes for the murmurs of someone and when his eyes landed on them.. he have this serious face and sharply looking at G Dragon..

 

 

 

Min Ho threateningly said “ I hope you can keep your promise because if not, I really gonna make this---“

 

 

 

he was cut off when G dragon quietly spat at him “Shut up Min Ho! My pet is sleeping soundly, I don’t want to wake her up..” his hand gently touch dara’s face and slowly find her hands that have bruise and have band -aids in her fingers.

 

 

 

 

 

Min Ho confusingly stare G-dragon and say “Did she know anything about you?! Did she know that you are a gangster leader here?“

 

 

His eyes are still focus on dara’s face and notice how her eyeballs move “No! Do I have to announce that? No. So let’s drop this fu*king topic, okay??” then he pinch her cheeks not that harshly but dara will still feel the pain…

 

 

Dara yelp in pain as her cheeks redden “Ouch!!!!!!! YOU ARE A GANGSTER LEADER?!!! YOU ARE NOT JUST TYPICAL ERT JERK?! WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!” She yell and accusingly look at the four guys, Min Ho and Bom who really tried to act she’s sleeping..

 

 

 

Then G-dragon turn her head by holding her chin and smirk and say…

 

 

 

His eyes are gleaming in amusement “Because it’s amusing to see your reaction like this! Keep me entertain from this day on pet! Here’s the reward you’ve been waiting for!” then he lean forward and kiss me on my forehead…

 

 

 

I've got frozen and I just staring blankly...

 

1 minute……

 

2 minute…….

 

2 minutes is all it takes to take me back in life because bommie flick my nose while Min Ho shouted loudly her name in her ears…

 

 

I look around but G-dragon and his friends are not here anymore. I gritted my teeth “Y-you … y-you…. ERT JERK!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!” I howl furiously.

 

This is dedicated to you my friend, myjoice1989!

Thank you for subscribing candycanlas2,raven1819,awiiiin,maxi15tina,channiehoya,pandavaw,Zahra-Xiah-DBSK,yuazalea91,Sodapop8486,euolenna,narose07,A-tina,pritidiosah,daragon88,ainupan,ggbria,newbie_me,jhacque11,G_baba1984,lilsis,unniesenpai,Ignacia17,ixhiia,brynie,dadoongdaragon,eliamae,micaelsa,isuperman,ssecnar,inspirit5ever,deana_bumsoeun,Mavitiraa,caidan,driveW,sandala,megane,djiris,kkenggi,jhennie,vip1228…..

Please UPVOTE! SUBSCRIBE AND FEED ME YOUR COMMENTS!

ALSO IF YOU WANT TO DO A BANNER IN THIS STORY, DO SO! I'LL APPRECIATE IT! pLEASE LET IT BE free!