11 SLEEPOVER

Just A Kiss
Dara Pov
"Yahhhhh! How could you do that to me?! After what i've been through because of you.. you retard gangster! If i wouldn't know how to fight, I am not even alive anymore!" Dara exclaimed while jiyong drive his car and didn't say anything at all when he man handle me.I cross my arms and if looks can be kill he will be dead right now.
 
"Easy now! The guys who took you already taken care of. They will not do anything anymore because of what you've done. So, just sit tighy and shut your in mouth because I'm driving... you don't want to have be on the headlines news tomorrow right? " he calmly said and smirk at me when he look at me.
 
"what's your adress? I will drop you off." He ask and then i told him my adress.
 
I stay silent and never spare a glance at him while we were in his car and as I am opening the door of our house.
 
"inviting me in your house never cross your mind, don't you?" He stated as he lean on his car.
 
"Nope. Not even thinking about it! So if you don't mind, you can go now." I said and I walk away towards our house.
 
As I am near the entrance, I scramble my things in my bag to find our key but to no avail i can't find my keys. 
 
I fish out my cellphone in my pocket but as I open it, it drains out and i just heave a sigh. I sit down and put my face into my knees while feeling cold.
 
I look up when I saw feet and his shoes. 
"Why are you still here?" I ask
 
"I will be a bad guy if i just let you alone here. You can sleep at my place." He said and in instant he pick me up. I have jo time to argue and throw a punch on his face because  I have no more energy. I just let him do what he wants and next thing i knew. 
 
I am in his shower. Taking a relaxing bath.
 
After I finish my shower, i realize I have no clothes to put on. I nervously peek at the outside and see he was watching movie. 
"Eherm~! Uhmmm, I don't have any clothes to wear.. do you have any girl clothes to wear?"
 
"Only this!" He said and throw the clothes at me.
I look at it and my eyes widen as i stare back at him.
 
"This is your clothes. I can't wear your clothes!" I said with disbelief. He strides his way at me and push the door so now he's eyeing me like I'm a candy. 
 
"EYES. ON. ME!" I snap my finger infront of him.
 
He came close to me. Too close that I can smell his mint breath and feel his warm. 
 
"I don't have girly clothes here because you are the first woman who set foot in here. And if you don't want to wear my clothes... then be my guest and just be like that.. actually, i think you look more good in that!" He teasingly said and take the clothes.
 
My heart wants to burst in my body.
 
"No~no~ andwae! I'm just joking. Get out now. I'm dressing up." I said. And push him away from me. After I close the door, i deeply sigh and put the clothes on me. Since he's taller than me, it looks like I'm in a dress and the boxers are just like an underwear for me.
 
"This will be a long night sleepover." I said to myself.