So You Like Caramel Macchiatos?

A Lost Lover

Taehyung's POV:

She giggled at my lack of words while trying to introduce myself. Looking at her so up close now, I could really take in all her beauty. It was really cute how whenever she looked down, her heir gently fell onto her face. She had beautiful long brown hair, not curly but not straight either, and big rounded eyes. Her dark hair complimenting her white skin effortlessly. Even her little cheek mole leaving me stunned.

J-Hope patted my shoulder. "I gotta go back to the dorms to go finish up some stuff ok? Don't be too late." He said winking towards me on his way out the door.

"Uh.. how does your face feel? The redness went down a lot." I said after clearing my throat. "It's a lot better, it doesn't really hurt anymore." She said patting her cheek gently.

"That's goo-" As I spoke, she looked up into my eyes, leaving me speechless. "Her eyes were like a dolls." I thought to myself as I got lost within them.

She bobbed her head to the side waiting for me to finish my sentence. "Sorry.. You just have really pretty eyes." I said making her blush causing her to tilt her head down a bit.

I rubbed the back of my neck. "So, who were those people if you don't mind me asking." "That was my ex-best friend and my ex-boyfriend to put it simply." She said letting out a gentle sigh.

My eyes widened. "Oh I'm so sorry." I spoke. She nudged her shoulders. "Don't be sorry, I can't do anything about it. It happened, and it's the past and all I can do is more on. I shouldn't waste my time for a guy that might as well cheat on me again. So I'm gonna make the best of my time here." She said cracking a smile and looking outside the window.

"I'm glad you feel like that. We all spend so much time regretting and wishing for a different outcome for things all the time, but things happen for a reason." I said to her. "How long have you been in Korea by the way? Or were you born here?" I continued.

"I was born in the states, and today is my second day here I think." She said looking up trying to recall. "Really? You speak Korean really well, and you've never been here before?"

"Nope, I'd never been on a plane before a few days ago, much less a 14-hour flight." She said giggling. "And I've wanted to come here since I was little, so I decided to learn Korean a while back." She continued as i nodded my head.

Ahri's POV:

After pulling out a chair for me to sit down, the boy gave me a bag of ice. I placed it on my cheek and the spark of coolness made my eyes close. "You're not completely covering the spot, let me help you." He said worryingly as he grabbed my hand and readjusted the bag on my face. During this, he brought his face just a tad closer to mine, taking my breathe away briefly.

His friend came out from behind him and introduced himself. "I'm Hoseok, and that's Taehyung." He said chuckling. He patted his shoulder before saying that he had to go. I noticed him wink towards us on his way out the door.

I thought it was really cute how he fumbled with his words. "Um.. How does your face feel? It's not that red anymore." He spoke quietly towards me. I got lost in his brown eyes. He started saying something but quickly zoned out. I tilted my head in confusion and I guess that was enough to free him of his daze.

"Sorry.. You just have really pretty eyes." he said making me blush. I tilted my head down to try and keep him from seeing me smile. I thanked him as I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"So, who were those people if you don't mind me asking." "That was my ex-best friend and my ex-boyfriend to put it simply." I said letting out a small sigh.

"Oh I'm so sorry." He said. I nudged my shoulders. "Don't be sorry, I can't do anything about it. It happened, and it's the past and all I can do is more on. I shouldn't waste my time for a guy that might as well cheat on me again. So I'm gonna make the best of my time here." I said looking out of the window thinking of all the amazing things here.

"I'm glad you feel like that. We all spend so much time regretting and wishing for a different outcome for things all the time, but things happen for a reason." He said giving me a lot of confidence.

After asking me how long I'd been here I explained to him that it was my second day here and that I'd never been here prior to that.

He was still perplexed that I could speak Korean so well, so I explained to him that I'd been meaning to come here for years. "I came here with those two and a few other people." I explained. "I found out about them the same day we got here, they kicked me out of the hotel with my stuff and here's where I am now." I continued.

"Do you have somewhere to stay?" He questioned. "Yeah don't worry about it, I'm staying at this nice hotel not too far from here." "Oh alright, that's good. As long as it's a nice place for you to stay at the moment." He said looking down at my two empty coffee cups.

"So you uhh like caramel macchiatos?" He snickered. "Haha yeah I was told this place was known for that and they didn't disappoint." I chuckled. "One want another one?" He asked.

"Ah sure but get a small, I can only drink so much coffee." I said smiling. "Well how about I get a medium and we can share." He proposed.

"Yeah that sounds fine." I replied. As he got up, I opened up my sketchbook. When it fell on the floor, one of the pages got folded but it was an empty page so I ripped it out and placed the crumbled ball of paper on the table.

As he came back with the coffee in hand, I glanced over to him while he walked towards my direction. He was really good looking. He sat down and noticed the crumbled paper. "Why did you rip that out?" He asked.

"When it fell earlier, one of the empty pages got folded so I just ripped it out." I said. "Oh alright, do you mind if I look at some of your drawings?" He asked giving me a shy smile.

I nodded and handed him the book. "Wow.. You're really talented." He said after flipping through a few pages. His comment making me blush. As he looked through my drawings, I noticed how comfortable I was talking to him.

I wasn't really social at all throughout my school years. And I'm still really shy with people I don't know that well, but I feel like I've known him for years, talking to him was so.. Relaxing.

He flipped to the portrait of my brother and stopped. "Is this another ex-boyfriend or something..?" He questioned. "Him? Haha no that's that's my older brother." I said as he let out a cute sigh.

"Can I ask you for a favor..?" He asked catching me off guard. "Yeah sure." I said anxiously.

"Can you draw me? Like how you drew him?" He said pointing at my brother's portrait. I smiled and grabbed the book from his hands. I flipped to a new page and grabbed my pencils. He smiled and adjusted his seat.

I started with his head shape and positioned his eyes and nose, then his lips. (Taeyang's Eyes, Nose, and Lips playing in my head lol). As I glanced at his face, then back and the paper, I drew his sharp jawline. Drawing his features only made me think he was more handsome.

About 10 minutes later, his phone rang. He picked it up and said it was Hoseok. After talking to him for a short while, his eyes widened as he looked at his watch. "Oh sorry hyung! I didn't notice how late it was." He said over the phone. "I'll be over there in a little bit" he said before hanging up.

I got a little down when I hear that he had to leave. I was really enjoying talking to him. And although I could tell he was a bit nervous earlier, he seemed more comfortable with me too.

"I'm really sorry but I have to go." He said putting his phone in his pocket. "Hmm? Oh it's fine. You have some stuff to do, don't worry about it." I said fake smiling.

He looked down at the drawing and smiled at me. "Not done yet?" He said jokingly. "Well I wanna make sure that it comes out good you know." I said. "How about the next time I see you, I'll have it done." I continued.

"Yeah that sounds nice." He said smiling and his cute rectangular smile came into view.

"Well I really have to go so I'll just leave this here." He said as he grabbed one of my pencils and flipped to an empty page in my book. He wrote something on the page before closing it. He grabbed the coffee cup off the table and took one last sip of it.

He stood up while I stayed sitting and bent over to be eye level with me. "Well look at that, your cheek isn't red anymore." He eye smiled. "I'll see you later, thank you for everything." I said rubbing my cheek. He padded my head, messing up my hair playfully.

"No problem, I'll be happy to do it again." He said on his way out the door. I stared at him until I couldn't see him from the window anymore. I looked through the pages of my book to find what he wrote. "Call me anytime you need more rescuing. I'll always be there." And his phone number followed by a ":3" face.

Wow.. Who did I just meet? This can't be happening.. He's too perfect..
..Taehyung.