We Got You

A Lost Lover


Taehyung's POV:

"Hey Tae?" J-Hope said poking my shoulder. "Yeah?" I said turning my face towards him as I caught my breathe after we finished our quick rehearsal. He pointed to the other side of the room where a girl just stood there.

I couldn't tell who it was until I stepped a bit towards her. It was Ahri.. I felt my breathe disappear despite just regaining it. Hobi patted my shoulder shoving me in her direction. "Go and say hi to her." He said as he walked passed him.

I made my way over to her, she looked even more beautiful than I remember. He wide eyes acknowledging me getting closer to her.

"How come your here? Did you know I worked at this company?" I asked perplexed as to why she was here. Before she could answer, I heard Jimin's voice from behind me yell out "Get away from her!" He said.

He ran over to her and grabbed her arm, shoving me out of the way. "You guys know each other?" I said scratching my head. As Jimin nagged me and kept shoving me, we were too distracted to notice J-Hope hugging her. We both stopped immediately and drew our attention to him, our jaws touching the floor.

Jimin grabbed Hobi by the shirt and kept shaking him, unable to make actual words. I just stood there, trying to make any sense of the situation. After bothering J-Hope enough, he went back to assaulting me. He grabbed my upper arm and tried hanging off it like some weird monkey child.

After putting up with him long enough, I flung him off and accidentally sent him towards Jungkook. I quickly turned around and acted like nothing happened as I heard Kookie complain about Jimin smacking into him.

I noticed Jin walk up to her and started talking to her. He smiled and I could tell they were having an actual conversation. Jin hyung was always good at talking to girls. I then saw Namjoon trying to talk to her. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I know he said something awkward or weird because I've never seen someone's eyes get so big so fast. Namjoon and Jin then hunched over in laughter.

"I finally meet a girl and she gets taken by him!" Jimin said pointing at me. I was really confused. "We were just friends weren't we?" I thought to myself. "I mean I haven't 'taken' her, we're just friends." I explained to Jimin who looked like a steam train.

I looked over to Ahri who was blankly staring at the floor. She just stood there without doing anything for a minute or two. I heard the head camera guy yell for everyone to get in position and she fell out of her daze as we walked in opposite directions.

Throughout the filming, I glanced over to her a few times but she still had that blank face. Did something happen..? I was really clueless. After filming, Namjoon decided to ask her if she wanted to join us for dinner. She kindly declined but Namjoon convinced her otherwise.

On the way to the restaurant, she was pretty quiet. I was walking ahead of her with J-Hope while she lingered with Jin and Jimin by her side. "Maybe she likes Jimin..? And I'm just seeing things wrong." I thought to myself. From the corner of my eye, I saw Jimin get a little closer to her than I would of liked and draped his arm over her. Something in my head tick and it became clear to me that I wasn't ok with that. I don't know why but he immediately took his arm off her in a fast motion.

We walked in and sat down. I sat on the far end of the table away from her while Jin and J-Hope surrounded her. After we ordered we all started talking and I noticed that she started opening up more. The waiter brought our food and seeing the Japchae in his hands, I raised my hand, not noticing that Ahri raised her hand as well. "Give it to her." I said to the waiter while pointing at her and he quickly did so. "You can eat first, I really done mind." She said gripping her bowl. "No, it's ok, I want you to eat. I'm not that hungry anyways." I said rejecting her offer. She gave me a sweet smile. Just as the table grew quiet, my stomach started .

Any silence at the table was long gone as everyone, even Ahri starting cracking up. You could tell that she was opening up more. J-Hope tossed around a few jokes here and there and everyone was having a really good time. Even Jimin calmed down a bit from his fit earlier.

After we finished, we all started heading out. It was pretty late so the guys were gonna go get their stuff back to the dorm.

"You want us to call you a cab?" Namjoon asked her. She declined and said that she'd rather walk. After that I kind of zoned out. I started thinking how her and Jimin know each other. Was he hitting on her? Does she like him?" These thoughts running through my head.

I came back from my daze after Hobi nudged me. You should walk with her, make sure she gets home safe." He said winking. "Me?" I said confused. "Um I guess." I added before scratching my head. Jin walked over to me and whispered something in my ear.

"I know Jimin told you to act 'cool' but it really doesn't suit you. Just be yourself, relax." His sudden burst of words making me cough nervously. "Wait hyung." I said grabbing his arm as we walked away. "Hmm?" He mumbled. "How do her and Jimin know each other?" I whispered making sure no one else could hear us. He took s deep breathe, letting out a sigh. "He hit her with a basketball, don't worry about it." He said before messing up my hair and walking away with the reg of the guys.

So there we were, just walking side by side without a single word said. I could definitely feel the tension. I was still wondering why she closed up earlier while filming. "Did one of us say something? Maybe Jimin made her awkward?" I thought to myself.

So you like Japchae?" I asked trying to start up a conversation. She explained that it was one of the first Korean foods she had and she grew to love it. Hearing her actually speak to me since meeting her a week ago reminded me how interesting she was.

"What's your favorite kind of hot pot?" I asked intrigued by her food choices. "I've never had it before." Her sentence baffling me. "Really? Jin makes awesome hot pot!" I said excitedly. Jin's hot pot then popped in my head. Ahh it's so amazing, it's really good especially when it's cold outside.

Being tempted by the thoughts of food, she brought up what we were gonna do tomorrow. I actually forgot about that, I was so distracted by being around her. "Maybe I should ask her what she wants to do. Or I should just surprise by taking her around Seoul, she did say that she wasn't too familiar with the city." I thought looking up at the stars.

"I still don't know yet." I muttered to her. She asked why I have her my plate even though I was really hungry. Her eyes lighting up as she looked up at me. I smirked a bit. "I like seeing people happy." I said. "Hey speaking of that, what happened to that drawing you were doing of me?

"If you need anyone to talk to, I'm always here. Even if it's the middle of the night." I said. She reminded men's lot of when I first moved to Seoul, moving away from my family and going to a big city was a really big change for me. The streets quieted down a bit and we got to the front door of the hotel. "Thanks for walking with me, it was really nice if you." She said smiling shyly. "I don't mind, as long as your safe." I said, meaning every word. She told me to get home safe and I bowed down to the floor making her giggle. "Of course ma lady." I said.

She had already walked up a few steps, and I walked up a couple, making sure I was below her, making us eye level. She just look down at the floor as I stood in front of us. I lifted her chin, making our eyes meet. The way the breeze would blow through her hair was really stunning, leaving me breathless once again. Not being able to say a word, I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. She gave me a puppy dog face as I did this, making my heart melt. I patted her head and walked off the steps.

I kept my eyes on her, walking backwards to do this to make sure she went inside. As I walked back to the dorm, the butterflies in my stomach calmed down a bit. "Who knew.." I thought to myself. "I wonder what we're gonna do tomorrow..? I haven't thought of anything. Ugh. I should ask the guys." I muttered to myself as I walked down the long street by myself. Images of her brown eyes flashing throughout my mind. I shook my head trying to get those thoughts out of my head. "She probably likes Jimin.. The way he was with her earlier really looked like her liked her. And I don't really know how much they know each other. Aishhhh" I mumbled running my fingers through my hair.

After walking back to the studio, J-Hope tackled me. "Sooo how did it go?" He questioned. I shrugged my shoulders, thinking about her and Jimin. "It was fine." I said walking to my room leaving Hobi in the kitchen as Namjoon walked in. The two looked at each other. "What happened Namjoon mouthed. J-Hope shrugged his shoulders too and just gave a blank expression. Jin came out of the restroom and asked where I was, Hobi pointing to my room.

I heard knocking on my door and just ignored it. Jin opened it slightly, letting in a sliver of light in. "You ok?" He muttered quietly. I put the blanket over my head and ignored him. I heard the door close shortly after but then felt weight on my bed and took the covers off my head. "Just tell me. You looked fine before you left. What happened?" He asked concerned. "Nothing happened. We just talked for the whole time." I explained. He tilted his head to the side. "Then why are you all weird? Like more than usual? Did she say anything to you?" "No nothing bad, I actually had a nice time, and I think I'm really starting to like her." I mumbled burying my head into my pillow. "Then why are you like this?" He asked, perplexed about my behavior. I lifted my head and crossed my arms. "On the way back, I was thinking about how Jimin was with her. Like yelling about me 'taking' her, or how he puts his hands on her. I don't like it." Jin rested his head on his hand.

"But what if she likes him..?" I sighed.

"J-Hope specifically told you to walk with her so you could get to know her better didn't he?" Jin said as I nodded my head. "And did you guys get along?" "Yeah we were fine, it was kind of awkward at first but after a little bit we both opened up more. And I think I'm really falling for her.." I said taking a deep breathe.

Jin patted my head. "Pabo." He said, his pats getting more aggressive. "Yah hyung I get it." I said grabbing his hand. "We don't film tomorrow, so why don't you hang out with her?" I proposed. "I already am. I'm picking her up at 12" I said stopping his thought process. "Oh, well that's convenient. What are you guys gonna go do?" He asked interestedly. "I have no idea, so to buy time I just told her it was gonna be a surprise." I said my mouth hanging opened as I tried thinking if where to go.

"Haha." He smirked. "What?" I said baffled. "I knew that plan was too good to be finished. Of course you planned it but you don't know where you're going." He smirked. "Do you guys have the same interests?" He said as his face grew serious. Just then we heard a knock. "Yeah?" We yelled out in unison. "Hyung tell me about your girlfriend." We heard JungKook's voice from the other side. "She's not my girlfrien-" "SHES NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!" I heard Jimin scream out, drowning my response. I threw my hands onto my head in frustration. "I don't know what to do." I mumbled to Jin. I heard the doorknob start to turn and saw Suga point his head in. "Hey can you guys relax, I'm trying to sleep if you don't mind." He muttered with one eye closed. "Sorry Yoongi, we'll be quiet." Jin said waving a hand in the air, Yoongi slowly closing the door.

Immediately after Namjoon and Hobi wobbled in. "Yeah?" I said towards them. "Are you ok? You were all weird over there, we just wanna see if you're ok." Hobi asked.

I took a deep breathe. "Close the door and sit down." I said to them. Jin and I explained everything to them. They both nodded their heads as we explained further. "I think she's pretty into you. When I first saw her at the studio, her eyes were dead set on you. And when you looked back at her, she froze and started blushing." Hobi said. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure you have a bigger chance than Jimin." Namjoon said while Jin nodded. "But Jimin is better at talking to girls, and he knows how to show himself off and stuff like that. I get to nervous and awkward." I said resting my head in my hands. "He has a date with her tomorrow." Jin said making the other two's eyes widen.

They quietly clapped. "How you get the guts to do that?!" Namjoon asked. "I didn't ask, she did." I said. "She asked you?" Hobi questioned as I bobbed my head up and down. "Then of course she's into you, like if she wants to spend time with you alone then that's a pretty good sign. Where are you guys going." He mentioned. "I have no idea, that's why I need your help." I muttered. Hobi and Namjoon looked at each other. "We got you." They said.