I'll See You Around

A Lost Lover

*A/N: There's going to be a lot of strong language and violence during this chapter and the next one. Just a heads up. Please enjoy it and leave me feedback please!*

 

 

Ahri's POV:

I rubbed my eyes, looking down and seeing a blue fleece blanket covering me. I sat up, brushing the messy hair out of my face, my eyes adjusting to the light in the room. As my vision sharpened, I saw some of the boys heading out the door. As I was about to say something, my jaw hinged, a yawn escaping from me.

"Have a good sleep?" Namjoon muttered, cocking an eyebrow and slipping his arms into a leather jacket. My head mindlessly bobbed up and down. "We have to go in a bit early, we'll be back later~" he finished, heading out the door with Jin, Yoongi lingering behind sluggishly, yelling for the others to follow.

I got off the bed, wandering sleepily around the dorm, bumping into a table or two as I walked around the couch. I stretched my shoulders, slouching over as they took their original place, a small popping noise coming from them.

"We'll be back soon, don't get too bored now." Hoseok commented as him, JungKook, and Jimin left the room, tracing Namjoon's steps down the hallway. Taehyung was the last one to leave, not even acknowledging me while he huffed out the door, shutting it loudly, startling me a bit. I walked into one of their rooms, folding the blanket in my arms placing it on the neat bed sheets, still feeling tired, I sat down, taking in a deep breath.

As I minute or two passed, my eyes felt heavier and heavier, my body leaning towards the cozy fabric beneath me. "I'll just... put my head down for.. a little while.." I uttered in choppy breaths, the pillow adjusting to the curve of my head, the scent of the pillow case relaxing my muscles for some reason.

 

~~

 

"I'M TIRED- WHY CAN'T YOU- DOES IT HAVE TO BE ME-"

Sporadic yelling startled me awake, more than half the words incomprehensible in my exhausted state. I flopped towards the floor, a couple plushies breaking my fall as I crawled on my hands and knees to the door, resting my back on it.

My eyes opened wider upon recognizing those voices.

"Tae, you've had all this time. If you don't tell her, will. Even the others agree with me." Jimin spat out, the room falling quiet, a single chill made its way down my spine, bringing every nerve down with it.

I could hear one of them breathing heavily. I debated on whether I should go out there or not, feeling awkward just sitting there. My legs felt weak as I rose from the floor, my hand almost sliding off the dresser I was using for support. I wiped the sweat off my hands on my pants, reaching for the doorknob.

"It's not up for discussion. If you don't tell her by tomorrow, we all will." I heard, my hand frozen on the knob as I heard the front door open and slam shut, a minute later, it opened and slam shut again.

All the feelings in my knees melted away as I met with the carpeted floor once more. "Wha..- What were they talking... about.." "You've had all this time.." "If you don't tell her I will?" "By tomorrow.." These questions and thoughts running through my head, jumbling and cluttering my mind, my hands meeting my hair, grasping it tightly as I shook my head, refusing to believe what I just heard only minutes ago.

 

"They don't want me.. here..?" I concluded, trying to put as much of their conversation into perspective. "They were probably trying to find a way to ask me to leave without seeming mean.. I have been here for a pretty long time.. but why does Taehyung have to be involved..?" I shook my head, my insides feeling like a tornado had just torn through.

I looked to the clock on the table, it's bright red numbers reading '9:38 p.m.'.

"Should.. should I just leave now.. and save them the trouble...?" I muttered under my breath, looking down at my hands.

I opened the door, grabbing my sketchpad from the table, ripping a page from its spine violently, my emotions overwhelming me. I grabbed a pen from its case and sat on the couch, the pen keeping a steady pace hitting my lips as I decided on what to write on the blank page in front of me.

Words poured onto the sheet while I constantly wiped away tears with my sleeve, eventually giving up and letting a few fall onto the note as I wrote my name on the bottom of it, taking a deep breath and sitting back into the couch, my body sinking in it.

 

Jimin's POV:

"What took you guys so long?" Hoseok questioned, all of us piling into the dance room.

"I left my wallet on the table and I just felt like bringing Tae with me." I clarified, half of it being true, looking back at the conversation we had.

~~

"Why the hell did you want me to come with you just to get your wallet? I'm pretty sure you're old enough to do your own by yourself right?" Taehyung scoffed at me as I opened the door to our dorm.

I picked my wallet off the counter, taking a seat on one of the stools by the kitchen as Taehyung stayed by the door frame. He cocked an eyebrow seeing I was in no rush to hurry back.

"What are you doing, come on the rest of them are waiting for us-"

"Tae, you have to tell her about her memory problem. You can't just let it get worse and worse.. Listen-"

"You know about it too?" he interrupted, a hint of 'how dare you' in his voice, closing the front door behind him.

"Of course, it's obvious. She's forgotten quite a lot about you as far as I can tell." I spat out, already hearing sass from him.

His hand brushed over his face, anger filling his thoughts as his eyes grew dark. His throat tensed up before yelling this thoughts at me.

"I'M TOO TIRED FOR THIS! WHY CAN'T YOU TELL HER!? HMM? WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ME!?" Taehyung exploded, looking me square in the eyes, his chest noticeably falling and rising.

His reaction catching me completely off guard.. It actually scared me a bit.. Seeing such as close friend just blow up like this. I could see tears as they welled up in his eyes.

"Tae, you've had all this time. If you don't tell her, will. Even the others agree with me." I said to him, trying to reach a steady level with him.

He turned around from me, sitting on the armrest of the couch, his body slouching lower and lower as his breathing slowed, the airy sounds filling the quiet atmosphere.

I took a deep breath, placing a hand on Taehyung's shoulder, only to have him swat it away almost immediately. I hopped off my seat and stood directly in front of his figure crossing my arms and slouching enough to be eye level with him, tired of his silly games.

"If you mess up your chance with her, trust me, I'm not wasting mine." I whispered, slamming the front door on my way out.

~~

My mind blanked out as we I returned to reality, Hoseok still staring at me, waving a hand in front my face.

"Hello~ Earth to Jimin, do you read us?" Yoongi joked, grabbing my arm and peeling me off the floor. "Where are we going..?" I asked, noticing we were all leaving the room.

"Didn't you hear the woman? She said that we need to talk to the agency about something, it's a surprise apparently." Namjoon informed me, walking to the elevator and going down a few floors, seeing a huge majority of the video staff and our manager in a room.

 

We each took our seats, a look more puzzled than anything on our faces as our manager took the leather seat in front of us, the rest of the crew filing behind us.

He looked down, and few sheets of paper in his hands, all of tense and anxious as we tried making sense of the situation.

 

"You have all worked so hard, and each and everyone of you have potential to do great things. Forming BangtanSonyeondan was one of the best things I've done with my life." he began. All of us listening carefully to his words.

"I'm glad that with my help, you guys are on the road to your dreams, and that I can be a part of that. So with that being said, I'll just hand this to your leader and let him read it." he extended his hand towards Namjoon. He hesitantly took it, looking down before reading it outloud for the rest of the room to hear.

 

"To the boys of BangtanSonyeonDan,

As a proud part of being your company and agency, we have the pleasure of announcing your official debut date:

'June 13th, 2013'

We wish you the absolute best of luck on your road to bigger and better things!

Sincerely,

The BigHit Entertainment staff and Agency." 

 

 

Namjoon's eyes widened reading the date stamped on the paper, reading out loud again and again. All of us jumping out of our seats, huddling into a group hug, the grasp around us getting tighter and tighter with each passing second, realizing that we were finally going to make it.

 

~~

After all the congratulations and talks with the other parts of the staff, we walked home, a smile plastered on our faces. Most of the boys still in a daze, nothing less that actual gratitude ran through our veins. Even Taehyung had forgotten about our talk earlier enough to really enjoy the moment.

As we approached our dorm building, I ran up ahead, passing the others in an attempt to tell Ahri first. "She's going to be so excited!" I thought, running into the elevator, pressing the 'open doors' button, waiting for the others to come in.

The doors quickly shut and we began ascending, soon after, we made it to our floor. I was the first to run out, my key already in hand as I approached the door, swiping the card and waiting for the signature beeping noise, jogging inside.

 

"Ahri! Ahri come here! We got our debut date!!" I screamed, not caring who heard.

The others ran inside, Yoongi and Hoseok jumping on the couch in excitement as Namjoon joined them.

 

I regained my breath, looking around, wondering where she was. "Hmm, she should've come out by now.." I spoke, my breathing calming down a bit.

"Did she go out somewher- Hmm, what's this?" Jin picked up a sheet of paper reading it outloud.

 

"To the boys~

I've come to the decision that it's time that I go back to my own place. I feel like I've overstayed my welcome and started becoming a burden to some of you. You guys have help me out so much and I'll thank you at one point for all the kindness you've shown me.

I'll see you around.

Park Ahri"

 

Jin read aloud, the sheet sliding out of his fingers as we all froze in our spots. It fell to the floor, facing upwards, the tear marks visible to us all.

 

"She.. left?" Taehyung choked out, making a b-line for me. "What do you mean she left? Lemme see that-" Suga began, kneeling down to pick up the sheet.

Taehyung's eyes were dead set on me, nothing else in the room mattered anymore. He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, lifting me up and slamming me against the wall, a few frames moving from the force, one falling to the ground and shattering its glass.

 

"WHAT THE DID YOU SAY TO HER!" he screamed, spitting on my face slightly.

"I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO HER! GET OFF ME-" I defended, trying to shove him off of me, just to be cut off by an angered Taehyung, the rest of the boys unsure of what to do, still frozen.

 

"DON'T WITH ME JIMIN, I KNOW YOU KISSED HER LAST NIGHT!" he added, his eyes darkening, catching me completely off guard. My eyes scanning the room, the faces of the others turning with anger towards me.

The others looking at me with wide eyes, Hoseok started walking forward, but Jin extended his arm in front of him, leaving our problem to ourselves. "Just wait, Taehyung needs this.." Jin whispered.

 

"How would you know?" I snickered, turning my face in the other direction from him.

"DON'T YOU REALIZE HOW OFTEN I GET UP TO GET WATER HM? I SAW YOUR HANDS ALL OVER HER." he took another breath, looking down, his throat hitched before speaking softly.

 

"I tried.. I really tried so hard not to just beat you to a pulp when we talked earlier.. I tried.. so.. ing hard, just to brush it off.. and you knew! You actually knew about her memory problem.. AND YOU TOOK ING ADVANTAGE OF HER, AND ME. YOU ED WITH MY FEELINGS, AND WITH HERS, WHY." his grip loosened, a single tear escaping, running down his agitated face.

 

"SHE DOESN'T EVEN REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT YOU, I SAW MY CHANCE AND I TOOK IT, NOW GET OFF ME" I admitted, feeling more than just awkward, immediately regretting my words, as well as my actions.

 

"You little .." Suga muttered under his breath, loud enough for everyone to hear.

 

My throat tightened, Taehyung letting me go as I came crashing to the floor.

My knees hit the ground with a loud thud, the sound echoing throughout the room. After brushing them off, I walked towards him, I bet I could roast a marshmallow on his head at this point. 

 

"Do you know hard it was seeing the girl I love all cozy with my bestfriend? Do you? When everybody was cheering for her to be with you?! You guys didn't even give me a chance with her!" I shouted, feeling my words as if they bounced off the walls in the room.

 

I reached a hand out to him, his face turning to me with his back turned.

 

"Unless you want me to bash you face in right now, don't ing come near me." he growled, grabbing a jacket and running out the door.