Wow..

A Lost Lover

Taehyung's POV:
I felt my phone start to vibrate. I looked to see that it was J-Hope calling me. "Yeah hyung?" I answered. "Did you forget we have dance rehearsal today?" "Oh crap! I'm so sorry! I'll be over there soon." I said as I glanced at the beautiful sight in front of me. J-Hope had already hung up at this point but I was so mesmerized by the way her eyes made their way across the paper.

Her gentle hands creating light , the way her hair would fall by strands as she hung her head down.

All those little details made me smile like an idiot. Realizing I still had my phone pressed to my face, I put it away. "I'm really sorry, but I have to go." I said sadly. "Hm? Oh it's fine, you have stuff to do." She said to me. She looked kinda down, but she smiled to hide it.

I stretched in my seat, and looked over to her drawing. It looked really good, and she was taking a lot of time to get my eyes just right, she kept adding small details.

"Not finished yet?" I said kiddingly. "I wanna make sure it comes out good you know, these take me hours." She said playfully. "Well how about next time I see you, I'll have it finished." She added.

Hearing that she wouldn't mind seeing me again had me smiling again. I covered my mouth with my hand and tried playing it off as if I was yawning to hide my awkward smile. 

"Well I really have to go so I'll just put this here." I said to her as I grabbed one of her pencils and flipped to an empty page in her sketchbook.

"Call me anytime you need more rescuing. I'll always be there." I wrote along with my phone number and a cute face before closing her book.

I grabbed the coffee I bought for her and took another sip. Caramel macchiatos are one of my favorite drinks. A small drop of caramel syrup was left on my lip, but I quickly wiped it off before she could notice. Tasting the sweet caramel on my lips, it's kind of like shes as sweet as a caramel macchiato.

I stood up, just about ready to go, when I bent down to be eye level with her and noticed her cheek wasn't red at all anymore. Getting so close to her, I could smell her perfume. It teased my nose as I drew my face away from hers.

"I'll see you later and thank you for everything." She said. I patted her head. "No problem, I'll be happy to do it again." I replied making my way to the exit.

I texted J-Hope that I was on my way to the studio. He replied immediately asking how it went with that girl. "It was amazing, I'll tell you everything in person when I get there." I replied as I smiled about what just happened over the course of the last few hours.

After getting to the studio, J-Hope flung his arm around me. "Sooo...? How was it?!" He asked "How was what?" Jin asked as he walked through the door. "Yeah, what are you guys talking about?" Jimin and Namjoon said following behind Jin.

"Taehyungie has a girlfriend haha." J-Hope smirked. "OHH OUR LITTLE TAEHYUNGIE! He's growing up so fast." Jin said as Namjoon pretended to shed a tear.

"I just met her, she's not my girlfriend." I defended. "Not yet." Hobi said winking at me. "Is she pretty?" Jimin asked. "She beautiful, like 10/10." J-Hope blurted out holding 10 fingers up. I blushed just thinking of her face. "Ahh look he blushed, then she really is pretty." Jin said patting my back.

"Did you get her number?" Suga asked since we all woke him up from his nap with us being so loud. "I gave her mine." I said. Namjoon's eyes widened. "Why didn't you get her number?" He asked. "I don't know, I just gave her mine, what does it matter?" I questioned.

"Is she Korean?" Jimin asked. "No, she's American." I said as the guys' jaws all dropped. "And she spoke good Korean?!" And she's pretty?? Where do I find girls like this!?" JungKook said baffled.

"Well our brave man Tae here stood up for a girl he didn't even know and broke up a fight (almost) for her." J-Hope announced.

"Pfft, what are you talking about." I interrupted. "Shh, Hobi tell us more, this is really interesting." Jin said. "It was nothing, I just intervened a little." I said not making a big deal.

"A little? You practically made that guy crap his pants!" Hobi said laughing. He explained everything to the guys as we all made our way to a restaurant for dinner.

"Hmm, don't you know about American girls?" Namjoon asked. "What do you mean? What's the difference?" I said confused. "They don't call you immediately, they wait for some reason." He explained. "It's normal for us to call each other like right after, but they wait for weeks sometimes." He added.

"Ohh.. I don't know then.. I don't think she'll wait that long to call me." I said being hopeful. "It's ok Tae, we'll help you since you don't have any dating experience. We got your back." Jimin said. "And what exactly do you know about girls hyung?" Jungkook smirked. All of us laughed while Jimin pouted crossing his arms. I smiled as Jin patted my back. "It's alright, their idiots but they know a thing or two." He said reassuring me. 

Ahri's POV:
After Taehyung left, I stayed at the cafe for a little less than an hour just replaying the scenes that just happened in my head. His cute gestures and mannerisms made me smile like an idiot and blush at random times. I put all my things away and decided to stop by some clothing shops.

One of the small store had a "help wanted" sign. That's when it hit me that I need to get a job, so I decided to apply. I found a few other places that we're hiring in the area and applied there too. Afterwards, I went back to my hotel and look at some positions online.

Being able to speak Korean is really the best thing. I sat in my bed and looked for local jobs. I found an opening for a camera man position at a bear by company building.

"Hmm, my mom was a photographer and I'm pretty good with a camera, both in front and back." I said out loud.

I wrote down the address and decided to go over there and apply. I walked for about 10-15 minutes before I found myself at the entrance of the 30-something floor building. I walked in and was immediately asked my business.

I explained that I was here to apply a for a job and the man processed in guiding me to the producers office. I found myself walking down the hallway and finally made it to their office.

I took a deep breathe before knocking. I heard a female voice from the opposite side telling me to come in.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and walked in. I sat down and the woman in charge was sitting in a luxury brown leather chair, facing the window. As she turned around, my eyes grew large.

"Oh it's you! Have you been better?" She asked. It was the same woman that helped me that day at the club, the same some that fed me and helped me find my hotel. I opened my wallet and looked at the business card she had given me earlier. All the information matched with her desk plaque.

"How come you didn't call me instead of coming all this way?" She asked. "Well actually, I saw that there was a job opening here and I wanted to apply. I didn't even know you worked here." I said baffled.

"Oh that's right, I forgot we were hiring." She smiled. "So what position did you want to apply for then?" She said as she crossed her legs.

"I was hoping to get the camera man position. My mom used to be a photographer so I have a lot of experience with cameras and all that equipment." I said.

"I used to be a backup photographer for her and I'd accompany her videographer friend as well. He taught me a lot about camera that you wouldn't normally know with just photography alone. I feel that I have enough experience to take the job seriously enough." I said to her serious face.

She bobbed her head a bit as the room grew quiet. "I think you'd do lovely at this position." She said with a grin on her face. "I'll talk to my staff and I'll call you and let you know if you got the position." She added. "You'll probably get the job haha." She said whispering while coping with her hand.

As I walked out of the building, I looked back at her card. "Wow, seriously what a coincidence.. I feel like I'm in a drama haha." I thought to myself. As I walked down the busy street, I saw a small park with children sliding on the playground and on the swing set.

I decided to sit on a bench between the park and a basketball court pretty close by with a few boys playing there.

A little boy walked over to me with a little flower in his hands. "A pretty flower for a pretty noona." He said as he raised his arms up in front of me. My heart sank from his cute gesture. "Awh, thank you." I said as I took it and placed it in my hair making him smile. He giggled and wobbled his way back to the playground. I looked up to see the beautiful leaves from a couple of trees above me and I was just enjoying the nice breeze.

I noticed the little boy coming up to me again, and immediately started smiling again. This time when he held up his hand, a pretty stone shined in the light.

He didn't say anything but just raised his arms and i sat him on the bench next to me. "I'm Park JungYi." He told me. "What's your name noona?" He asked looking up to me with his big dark eyes. "That's a nice name JungYi, nice to meet you. I'm Park Ahri." I said to him as he laughed again. "I've never heard of that name before, it's pretty, just like you." He chuckled as his legs dangled from the high bench.

I've always had a soft spot for kids. When I have kids, I want a boy then a girl. A big brother to protect his little sister. I looked down to JungYi and patted his head. He asked me to help him off the bench. I grabbed him and set his feet on the ground.

Randomly, I heard a guy's voice yell out "Hey! Move!" Before I could even turn around, I felt my head snap forward before falling off the bench. I opened my eyes to see my knee bleeding and my head hurt, a lot.

I opened them wider and saw a good looking guy hovering his head over mine. I couldn't hear anything for a minute or two, still trying to figure out what the hell just happened. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to throw it so hard." He said apologizing.

"Huh? What happened?" I asked grabbing the back of my head only to feel a sharp pain rush through my head. "Oww.." "Aigoo, here let me help you up." He said grabbing my hand and putting his other hand on my back for support. He sat me back on the bench that I was just flung off. "I'm sorry, but what happe- ah." My head started throbbing, interrupting my thought process.

I looked down at my knee that was still bleeding. "He noticed me looking down and gasped at my leg. "Aishh, I'm so stupid." He muttered to himself. He quickly ripped off the sleeves of his shirt exposing his muscles. "Wow.." I thought to myself as he wrapped the cloth around my knee. A friend of his that I guess he was playing with came running over. "Took you long enough." He said. "Sorry, I was busy." "You were just standing there! I could see you from here." He said glaring at his friend.

"I apologize for my friends attempt to basically kill you." His friend said bowing deeply. "Ya! It was an accident!" He shouted in his defense.

"How do you feel?" He quickly changed the subject. "My leg doesn't hurt that much but my head does a lot." I said placing my hand on the back of my head. "Aishh, what do I do??" He said hitting his forehead. "How about I go get her an ice pack from that store." His friend suggested.

"Here, I'll help you stand up." He said grasping my back like before. "Try putting some pressure on it and see how it feels." He suggested. "I'm Jimin by the way." He said, his face closer to mine than really necessary.

I put some weight on my leg, only to feel a sharp pain shoot up my leg, making me lose my balance. His grip around me grew tighter. His reflexes not wasting a moment.

He sat me back on the bench and we waited for his friend. "I really don't know what to do.. Um, do you live nearby?" He asked rubbing his neck.

"The hotel I'm staying at is around 10-15 minutes away walking." I said. His friend running back to us with an ice bag in his hands, and placed it on my head for me. The coolness felt nice against my throbbing head, making the pain numb away for a bit.

"You want me to help you get back to your place? I don't mean to intrude, but I can't just leave you like this, it's not who I am." He said sweetly. "Yeah, just get a cab for me." I said sitting myself up. "We have our own car, if you'd rather go in a cab, we wouldn't mind at all." His friend mentioned.

"Just call a cab if you wouldn't mind, I don't want to trouble you by driving me." I said. "It's really no problem, but if you insist." His friend said flagging down a cab.

Jimin grabbed my hand and helped me up. He draped my arm around his muscular back and helped me try to walk. I couldn't walk more than a few steps before my leg really started hurting. "As you can tell, I don't have much pain tolerance haha." I chuckled.

He moved my arm from his back and instead decided to carry me. He literally swept me off my feet. It made me think of Taehyung for some reason. "I should call him." I thought.

Jimin carried my to the open door of the cab and gently set me down, scooting into the seat next to me. "Tell the guys that I'll be back in a little bit ok? Jimin said as his friend listened then closed the door. I gave the driver the address to my hotel and we were on the way.

"So you never told me what the heck hit me." I questioned. "Oh, damn! Yeah sorry. When we were playing basketball over there, it turned into a friendly competition and I threw the ball just a tad hard, and it went over my friend's head and went beaming towards you.

"Oh.. Ehh it's alright, people make mistakes, plus, you've apologized to me plenty already." I said making us both chuckle. "I just really appreciate that you're going out of your way to help me out. It's really sweet of you." I said giving him a smile. I noticed his cheeks turn red but I didn't say anything.

As we arrived, he helped me into the elevator and I didn't notice bridge how his muscles looked while he had me in his arms before. We made it to my room and he opened the door for me. "Well, I think this is my stop." He said as he gently placed my feet on the ground. "Thanks again." I said as he turned around to leave.

Before I could close the door, he quickly turned back around. "I'll try hard to make sure I don't hit you next time!" He said laughing as he brushed his hair back with his fingers.

I closed the open and flopped onto the couch. "He was so nice, why are there so many nice, good looking guys here?" I asked myself in disbelief.

I limped over awkwardly and placed the ice bag in the freezer. 

Taehyung's POV:
"Hyung! Hyung I met the most amazing girl today." Jimin shouted at Namjoon who was seriously sitting next to him. "Yeah right, Jiminie you meet girls all the time, but we never see them." Namjoon protested. "No really! Even Suga hyung was hyung was there!" He said pointing to a sleeping Yoongi on the couch.

"What's going on?" J-Hope asked as he and I walked through the front door, hearing all the common room even from outside. "Jimin said he's met his soulmate basically." Namjoon said giving Jimin a sarcastic look.

"I'm telling you! She's real! Just ask Yoongi when he wakes up." He said pouting as he strutted to his room.

"Any progress on your girl?" Jin asked me. "Uh, no not yet." I muttered. "You getting nervous yet?" Namjoon snickered. "She'll call me soon, you'll see." I said reassuring myself. "Are you sure she's not dating anyone?" Jin asked. "No she's not, when I met her, she found out her boyfriend was cheating on her with her best friend the day before." I explained. "Daaang, that's tough." Namjoon said scratching his head. 

Ahri's POV:
I heard my phone ring just as I got out of the shower. I answered and it was Jan Di calling. "Hey Ahri, can you come in soon? I already talk to my advisors and the other staff and I just wanted to let you know that you're perfect for the job!" She said cheerfully. "Yeah I can come in a little less than an hour, is that fine?" I asked. "Yeah that's perfect." She said hanging up the phone.

"Ohh so exciting." I thought to myself as I ran the towel through a my hair. That spot from when I got hit by that basketball is almost gone." I said out loud while breathing a sigh of relief. The scab on my leg is getting smaller too. I dried my hair and got ready, and made my way to the building. I saw Jan Di as I walked in and followed her to her office.

"So I'm gonna assign you to your film crew and who you'll be shooting." She said as she flipped through some papers on her desk. "You're looking really well now, I see your adjusting well?" She chuckled giving me a smile.

"Alright, so here we have s group debuting really soon and we want to start filming some stuff with them. And occasionally, with your experience in photography, we'll be using you for the photoshoots as well." She said pulling out a long sheet of paper in front of me.

"Here's your contract. Feel free to look over it, if you like, you can take it home and review it there." She finished. "That sounds great." I said excitedly. As I looked over the contract briefly, everything looked pretty good and I signed my name on the bottom.

"Well, well. Park Ahri, welcome to Big Hit Entertainment."