Chapter 2

When Life Offered Me Super Junior

 

Chapter 2

 

 

“What the hell are you wearing, Gyuri?!” Kyuhyun asked, as he eyed me from head to toe.

What am I wearing? A short, fitted, floral dress that is cut right before my knees and red stilettos that is four inches tall. What the hell? I usually wear this in the US.

I raised my eyebrow. “Why? What’s wrong?” I looked at my outfit, and shrugged. “It’s actually fine. WHAT THE HELL is wrong with it?”

“Are you planning to sell yourself?” he asked in a mocking tone.

“Of course not! What do you think of me?” I will never sell myself! That is something that will never ever cross my mind even if I ran out of money. I’m a very decent girl! Just not the very conservative one who is all covered up.

Kyuhyun sighed and rolled his eyes. “Whatever. Follow me.” I just stood there, looking at him straight in the eyes, tapping my feet. He raised his eyebrow, and tilted his head to the side. “What?

I smiled sweetly (and fakely) as I batted my eyelashes. “Won’t you bring my luggage?” I asked, trying to use my aegyo again.

He walked towards me and poked my nose. “Bring it yourself.” He smirked, and then left.

I pouted and pulled my luggage as I followed him. We went inside the elevator and went up to the third floor. We walked pass three dressing rooms, but he suddenly stopped and I almost hit his back. “What the h—”

“Here,” I looked up while rubbing my forehead, and saw Kyuhyun offering me his jacket. He smiled. “Wear this. You might get cold.”

I smiled as I held his jacket. “Thanks, Kyuhyun oppa.”

That’s my very loveable older brother.

 

---

 

“So, yeah,” He got his hands together, and tried to smile, but failed. What the, Kyuhyun? What are you trying to do? “Everyone, This is my little sist—”

“I’m not little!” I cut him off. I won’t let Kyuhyun call me little! Because I am not! I am of the right age and I grew taller!

“But I am taller than you so that makes you little.” He patted my head as he smiled sarcastically and then turned to look at the others. “Guys, my little sister, Gyuri.”

I hit his arm hard, hard enough to make him flinch, and then smiled innocently when he looked at me.

The others in the room laughed while watching our little argument. Is it that fun to watch other people bickering at each other?

Kyuhyun smirked and sat down in front of the mirror. A stylist started doing his hair.

“You’re still the same, Little Gyu.” Leeteuk(?) walked towards me and then ruffled my hair. I don’t remember their faces that much because I met them ages ago. And they look a little different now. “Still the same carbon copy of Cho Kyuhyun.”

I fixed my hair and then pouted. “I’m not little anymore. And I don’t look like Kyuhyun!”

Leeteuk chuckled as he pinched my cheeks. “Aigoo. You haven’t changed a bit.”

I just grimaced and didn’t argue back.

“Little girl.” I looked back and then saw Yesung(?) sitting on the sofa while reading a newspaper.

I grimaced. “I’m not little!”

“Just because you’re twenty?”

“Yes, I am.”

“And with red stilettos, huh?” Eunhyuk said, then high-fived with me. He’s the only person I can remember besides Sungmin and Shindong because they sometimes show up whenever Kyuhyun and I talk through skype before, trying to kick Kyuhyun out of his seat so that they’ll be able to talk to me. Silly guys would always do heart signs when Kyuhyun tries to push them out of his room so that he’ll be able to talk to me privately.

I smirked. “Of course.” I sat down beside Shindong. Five years ago, I called him ‘teddy bear’ and would always hug him whenever we see each other. He was very chubby before, but he got slim nowadays. I miss his chubby cheeks.

“Nice hair, Gyu. Even longer than before.” Shindong said, and then smiled.

“Thanks.” I smiled at him, and then rested my head on the wall.

I met them all before, 5 years ago when they first won their award for ‘U’. I can still remember how Kyuhyun would not let me touch their award, and how Leeteuk handed me the award while telling me not to tell Kyuhyun that he did. I still looked like a little girl back then. My hair was so short, just the shape of my face with full bangs, and I was still wearing dental braces that time. That is the very nerdy era of me.

They are still the same. They are still stubborn and a bit childish. Siwon and Eunhyuk are arguing because Siwon thinks that Eunhyuk drank his Coke. Yesung is talking about how much he wanted to be an actor and no one is listening to him. He kept on asking why Siwon always gets the acting jobs and he gets none. Heechul, well. He is tweeting. What’s new? And Kyuhyun, *sighs*, is playing Starcraft in his laptop while a stylist does his hair.

Donghae sat beside me. “So, you’re going to live with us?”

“Yes, I’m going to liv—WAIT. WHAT?!” Did I hear it right? I’m going to live with these boys?

“You’re going to live with us.” Donghae said. “In our dorm. That’s what Kyuhyun told us.”

I stood up. “Seriously?! You’re joking, right?” They didn’t answer. They just looked at me. I looked at Kyuhyun, who is sitting in front of the mirror, in between Sungmin and Heechul. I just saw his expression on the mirror. He gave me the yes-you-will-and-you-can’t-do-anything-about-it look, and it pissed me off.

“I can’t believe this.” I said and then walked out of the room in an instant.

 

---

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

 

“I can’t believe this.” Gyuri said and then walked out of the room.

Okay.. So.. Gyuri the Brat is back. Back then, our parents and Ara noona gave her everything that she wanted ever since we were little, since she is the youngest. Even though she’s in the US, they still send her things that she likes, even the useless ones. They rarely scold her when she commits mistakes, and always do everything her way. What’s the result? Gyuri the Brat.

But even though she’s a little brat, I still love my little sister.

I looked at Donghae, and he just smiled awkwardly at me while doing a v-sign. “Sorry.”

I just sighed, and resumed to my favorite hobby of all time, Starcraft.

“Kyuhyun, you haven’t told her yet?” Leeteuk asked as he tapped my shoulder.

I raised my eyebrow. “What do you think?”

“Why? Look at what happened.”

 “Just let her. She’ll come back in a while.”

“Are you sure? I don’t want so much drama in the apartment. Okay?”

I shrugged. “Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say.”

I quickly got my phone from my pocket, and sent a text message to Gyuri.

 

To: Gyuri

Gyu. Let’s talk later.

 

Well, I think I need to deal with the spoiled brat later. Better get ready for our comeback stage.

 

---

 

Gyuri’s POV

 

Seriously, who is he kidding? I’m going to live with them? I don’t want to!

It’s not that I don’t want to live with them. It’s just so awkward! I mean, a very girly girl like me, living with more than ten boys just under one roof, wouldn’t it be really awkward and weird? And besides, I still need to study! I’d rather stay with Hyesub than stay with those crazy guys. I won’t be able to concentrate.

“Oh my! I’m really sorry!” a boy said, as he bowed three times in front of me.

I blinked, and tilted my head. What happened? “Why are you saying sorry?”

He looked up and OH MY GOSH. HE’S JUST THE CUTEST THING I’VE EVER SEEN! And really cute things are my weakness! I just become all mushy and sweet when I see cute things and cute people! Just like him! I want to hug him, I want to squish him, I want to bring him home OMG I can’t contain my feelings!

He blinked. “A-aren’t you mad at me? I just bumped int—”

“No, no. It’s okay!” I cut him off and then smiled widely while batting my eyelashes. “Can I pinch your cheeks?”

He gave me the seriously-I-don’t-even-know-you look, and then just nodded. I pinched his cheeks and then hugged him tight. He awkwardly hugged me back and then patted my back.

“I’m sorry, you’re just so cute!” I offered my hand for a handshake when I pulled away. “Hi, I’m Cho Gyuri. I guess I’m your noona.”

He nodded, as he awkwardly shook my hand. “K-kwangmin. I-I’m J-jo Kwangmin.”

“Are you an idol?”

“Yes. I’m from Boyfriend.”

“Are you going to perform today?” He nodded. “What song?”

“You and I.”

“Oh,” I nodded. “Okay. I really don’t know the song because I barely listen to Kpop, but I’ll watch out for you. Okay?”

He laughed gently. “Okay, Gyuri noona. Thank you very much,”

I smiled, and then raised my fist up. “Fighting!” He just laughed. Aww. Isn’t he cute?

“Jo Kwangmin!”

I looked behind me, and I saw another boy who looks just like him, except for the blonde hair that he has.

He slowed down until he reached us. “K-kwangmin,” he stuttered when he saw me. “Ugh.. Hi?”

I smiled at him. “Hi! I’m Gyuri. Are you his twin?”

He nodded awkwardly. “Ugh.. Who are you?”

I offered my hand for a handshake. “I’m Cho Gyuri, and I’m your noona.”

He smiled, as he shook my hand. “I am Jo Youngmin. What are you doing here, noona?”

“Can you give me a hug first?”

He laughed gently, and then hugged me tight. “Noona is really fond of skinship, huh?”

“Hyung!” Kwangmin tried to stop his brother from hugging me, but he didn’t succeed. He sighed as he shook his head.

“So, noona. What are you doing here? Do you work here? I haven’t seen you here before,”

“My oppa asked me to come here. But we had an argument, so yeah,” I shrugged. “I guess that’s it.”

“Who’s your oppa, noona?” Kwangmin asked.

“Kyuhyun of Super Junior.” They both nodded at the same time. AWW! Super cute! I smiled at them. “You know, both of you, you made me feel better.”

Kwangmin smiled. “I’m happy to hear that, noona.”

“Noona, we should go.”  Youngmin suddenly said. “Donghyun hyung asked me to look for Kwangmin. We still have some things to do. Bye!” he waved at me.

“See you next time, noona.” Kwangmin said, and then left with Youngmin.

I waved at them as I watched them leave.

Now, where am I?

AH. I’m supposed to be mad at Kyuhyun. He should thank Kwangmin and Youngmin. He could’ve died if I didn’t meet the twins.

 

---