Chapter 1

When Life Offered Me Super Junior

A/N:

 

I deleted all of the chapters. I am posting the edited ones, to all of those who are confused. There aren't that much changes, excet for the longer chapters because I compressed some chapters into one. Thanks.

 

 

Chapter 1

 

 

 “Gyuri, wake up!”

“Five more minutes, please!”

“Wake up, now. Faster!”

“I said, five more minutes!”

“Your brother is waiting for you already!”

WHAT?! My brother is waiting for me already?

“What time is it?” I asked, as I grabbed the alarm clock on the bedside table. I quickly stepped out of bed, discarding the blanket that was wrapped around my body. My hair is a mess, and I look like a disaster.

“9:30Am. DUH. I tried to wake you up for like 10x already since 7:30AM. But you just kept on telling me, ‘five more minutes, please!’ Are you really going to meet your brother or just sleep the whole day?”

I almost tripped while trying to wear my slippers, holding onto Hyesub’s arms for support. “Why didn’t you try harder? Why didn’t you wake me up?”

“I told you, I did! But you’re the stubborn one here!”

“Whatever!” It’s already 9:30 in the morning, and I’m supposed to meet my brother at 10AM. Seriously?! What can I do in 30mins?

I quickly made my way to the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth, and then after, removed my clothes in such a hurry. I the shower, squeezed some shampoo onto my hand, and add some onto my hair, scrubbing my body afterwards. After taking a bath, I quickly went out of the bathroom. (Of course. What else would I do in the bathroom?) I took a bath for 8minutes and 58seconds. Really fast, right? I usually take a bath for half an hour every day, but I can’t do that now. Or else oppa will be very mad at me. And I don’t like it when he’s mad.

 I carelessly wrapped a towel around my body, and another one on my hair to help it dry a little.

“Hey, would you like some toast?” Hyesub shouted from the dining room.

“No thank you!” I shouted back as I kneeled in front of my luggage and opened it. Looking for a pair of jeans, I literally threw every piece of clothing out of my luggage just to find that one piece of clothing. When I found it, I quickly wore my undergarments, and grabbed the shirt hung on my cabinet’s door. Ugh. I think I should unpack my things later when I get home.

I need to move fast, because I can’t make my brother wait. He’s a very busy person. His schedule for today is fully booked, starting on 11Am onwards. And just like what he said, we have lots of things to talk about. And when I say LOTS OF THINGS, I really mean it.

So, are you wondering why my brother is a very busy person? He’s just Cho Kyuhyun of Super Junior.

Yes, you heard me right. Cho Kyuhyun of Super Junior is my older brother.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Cho Gyuri, I’m 20 years old, and I am Kyuhyun’s younger sister. YES, Kyuhyun has a younger sister. A person like me exists, most of you just don’t know me. It is because I had been living in the US ever since Kyuhyun started debuted. I am not hiding. Why on earth would I hide? And besides, I study and live there together with Hyesub, our cousin, the one who woke me up.

I am a bit tall; I guess I am five feet and six inches tall. I have big, brown eyes, just like my brother, but I usually wear blue contacts. Why? Just for fun. I have wide eyes, but they’re kind of pretty, in some ways. I have long, brown, and curly hair that falls halfway on my back, and just an average body. I am not y, not skinny, and not chubby. Just average.

I just came back from the US yesterday afternoon. That’s because they are going to punish me. For what reason? I won’t tell you yet. ‘Cause I’m a very GOOD girl.

 “Breakfast? You really don’t want to eat?” Hyesub asked, as I passed her by.

I shook my head, then quickly ran towards the doorway, and quickly grabbed my flats. I glanced at my wrist watch, and it’s already 9:47AM. Time really flies fast, right?

“Don’t forget to go home before lunch or else Kyuhyun will be very mad at me. Okay? I can’t cover up for you anymore,”

“Yeah, sure. Bye!” I said, then left.

Let me tell you more about myself.

I guess you already know that my brother, Kyuhyun, is very good in math. Well, I’m his total opposite. I in math. Math hates me, and I hate Math, too. Numbers give me headache. I’d rather draw a large portrait on a wide wall or write a 1000-word essay on how great it is to be Cho Kyuhyun’s younger sister. (I am sarcastic.) I don’t like it when someone orders me around and tells me what to do. HELLO? I’m already 20years old. I’m all grown up now. I can make decisions by myself; I know how to distinguish what is right from what is wrong. I can cook, but I’m not that good at it. I just know the basics. I don’t know how to clean. Hyesub does the chores back in the US. So clearly, I am useless. LOL, kidding.

I am a very moody person. One minute I’m happy, one minute I’m not. Sometimes, people might say that I have bipolar disorder. But, trust me when I tell you this. I’m completely fine. I am just very moody.

I went down the bus as soon as I arrived at the stop near the restaurant where we would meet. I looked at my wrist watch again. 10:02AM. I’m late! Kyuhyun will be VERY mad at me.

I literally shoved away all of the people that was on my way, and said sorry after. Some people glared at me, some people called me crazy, some of them cursed me, but I don’t care. I mean, they don’t know me and I won’t see them again, so what’s the point if I get mad at them? Nothing, right?

I looked like I got into a fight when I reached the restaurant. Kyuhyun is there, sitting alone by the table at the corner. He is wearing a complete disguise: hooded jacket and sunglasses. Does he really need to do that?

I quickly ran towards him, and when I reached him, I sat down. I sighed.

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow. “You’re late.” He eyed me from head to foot.  “And why do you look like you got into a fight?”

I settled myself down on the chair first before I tried to answer. “I literally ran all the way here, Kyuhyun.”

“What did I tell you about calling me ‘Kyuhyun’?” he cut me off. He raised an eyebrow as he crossed his arms.

“Never ever call you Kyuhyun or else I’ll be dead.” I said in a lame tone, trying to imitate the tone of his voice when he told me that over the phone a few months ago. I sighed. “I’m sorry, okay? I just am not used to it. People in the US don’t use the word ‘oppa’!”

“Don’t give me that excuse, Gyuri,” he glared at me and sighed. “I guess it wasn’t a very good idea to send you to the US to study.”

“It is! I enjoyed it, Kyuh—”

“It’s ‘oppa’!”

“O-oppa,” I said awkwardly, stuttering. “I enjoyed it! I had fun! It was the right decision, you know. I learned a lot of things.”

“Yeah, right. You learned a lot of things and enjoyed it so much to be able to do those things, right?” he said in a sarcastic tone.

“Well.. Maybe I did.”

“FIRST, who told you that you can drink alcohol whenever you like?”

“I can handle myself.” I sighed. I got drunk before, like really drunk, that I can’t even stand up straight and everything around me was spinning. “You don—”

“SECOND, who told you that you can go to parties until 6AM?”

Well, the parties. I’m a party animal. Literally. I attend every party that took place in the whole school, with alcohol involved, of course.

“THIRD, who told you that you can get a failing mark in Math?”

“I in Math!” You already know this.

“Then you should’ve studied harder!”

“I can’t! No matter how long and hard I study, I still fail,” I said, then pouted. “Math and I aren’t compatible no matter how many times I try. But still, I graduated,”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. “Stop pouting. And last but not the least, who told you that you can go out with a guy and almost lose your first kiss and your you-know-what?”

“KYUHYU—”

“IT’S ‘OPPA’!”

“O-OPPA! I didn’t lose it. It’s still safe! And you don’t have to tell me everything! I know it because I did it. No need to say it to my face!”

“And because of that, you’re grounded.”

“Okay, I’m gro—WHAT?!”

“You’re grounded.” He simply said, and then took a sip at his coffee.

I pouted, and then fluttered my eyes. I am trying to use my aegyo. I know it would work. He really loves me, I am his VERY LOVEABLE YOUNGER SISTER after all! He wouldn’t ground me, right?

“Oppa~ please, don’t ground me~” I said, with matching aegyo. I fluttered my eyes and smiled sweetly at him.

He smiled. “Enough with the aegyo, Gyuri. I won’t change my mind.”

“Oppa~ you love me, right?”

“Yes, I love you, Gyuri. You’re my little sister. But you’re still grounded.” He smiled sarcastically.

“Kyuhyun! You can’t ground me!” I said, as I crossed my arms.

“How many times do I need to tell you, it’s ‘oppa’! Not Kyuhyun! And you’re grounded, PERIOD.”

“Kyuhyun oppa! Don’t you love me? Why are you grounding me?”

“Gyuri, I love you enough for me to ground you. It’s for you to learn your lesson. Understand?”

I just pouted, as I laid my head on the table. “Okay. Looks like I’ll be grounded. I won’t be able to go out of Hyesub’s house.”

“You should call her ‘eonni’, Gyuri. Learn some manners, she’s older than you. And besides, you won’t be staying at her apartment anymore.” He took a sip from his coffee.

What’s this all about? FIRST, I run all the way here to meet him. SECOND, he grounds me.  Now what? He wants me to live on the streets? You can say that I am exaggerating, but come on! Where will I stay?  Seriously, Kyuhyun? What happened to your brain?

“Oppa, where do you want me to sleep? On the streets of Seoul? Gangnam? Myeongdong? Or in Hongdae?!”

“Stop talking about nonsense, Gyuri. Do you ever think that I’ll let you sleep on the streets? You’re still silly.” He chuckled as he pinched my nose.

I shoved his hand away and frowned. “Then, where would I stay?”

He gave me a piece of paper and then smiled. “Go there later before 9PM. You’ll be staying at that place. Meet me there, ALONE, okay?”

I pouted. “What about my baby?”

Kyuhyun almost choked. He looked at me with wide eyes. “W-WHAT?! B-BABY?! But you said you were still you-know-what?!”

“Kyuhyun, what were you thinking!” I laughed. “Of course I am! I am talking about my dog, Paris! You’re such a ert!” I said, then pouted.

He tried to compose his expression. “O-oh. T-that thing? We’ll see,”

“She’s not a thing! Don’t you ever dare to call my baby a thing.”

“Whatever.” He rolled his eyes.

“Well.. What kind of punishment would you give me?”

“I’ll just watch you 24/7, rain or shine.” He smirked while drinking his coffee.

I raised my eyebrow. “How? You’re busy, right? You told me on the phone that you would start your promotions with your 5th album which is ‘Simple’,” that’s a very nice album title ‘Simple’. It would really get a lot of attention.

“It’s Mr. Simple, Missy. Not ‘Simple’,” he corrected me.

I rolled my eyes, as I stirred my coffee. I am not their fan, okay? I am not that updated. Okay. I really am not updated.

“Whatever, anyways, how are you going to do that? Are you going to install surveillance cameras on my new apartment?”

Kyuhyun smirked. His well-known smirk. “That’s none of you business, little sis.”

“Whatever you say, Kyuhyun.” He glared at me. “I mean, oppa.”

He ruffled my hair. “Good girl.” He stood up. “I’m going now, Gyuri. Do you want me to accompany you to Hyesub noona’s apartment to get your things?”

“No, thank you. I can manage.”

“Okay. Bye.” He said, then started to walk away.

“Oppa!” I called, and he stopped.

He looked at me, and raised his eyebrow. “What?”

I ran towards him, and then hugged him tight. I smiled. “Nothing. I just want to hug you because I missed you.”

He hugged me tighter and smiled. “Little Gyu is back. I missed you more.”

 

---

 

 “Are you really going to leave?” Hyesub asked, as she helped me pack my clothes. She handed me the pair of jeans that was scattered on the floor, the one that I threw this morning.

I nodded. “Kyuhyun bought me a new apartment.”

“Kyuhyun really did that? But he’s such a mean person!”

“Yeah, I know. But still, I’m his very loveable little sis after all! He should do that.” I zipped my luggage. “And guess what,”

“What?”

“He grounded me.”

Hyesub laughed. “You deserve it, Gyuri. After being a b*tch that night?” she clapped her hands. “Well done, Kyuhyun.”

“Hey! I hate you,” I said, then pouted.

“That does not work on me, Gyu.” She said with a smirk.

“I know. I lived with you for ten years!” I said, then hugged her tight. “I would really miss you! I would miss our night outs!”

“I’ll miss you more, Gyu. Take care, ok? And behave. Don’t turn your wild side on unless you’re with me, understand? And I’ll take care of Paris for you.”

“Thank you very much! Take care, okay?”

“I always will.”

My phone suddenly rang. I looked at the caller ID. Kyuhyun.

“Hello?”

“Gyuri, meet me at MuBank’s studio first at 2PM. We’ll go home together,” he told me.

I looked at my wrist watch, 1:30PM.

I nodded, as if he can see me. “Okay, but what about my luggage?”

“Dressing room.”

“’Kay.”

Then he hung up.

There goes Evil Kyu again.