The Internal affairs

EXO the Extraordinary family

At some point, Suho mastered his water control power well enough to be able to perform it while doing other things. He could wash the dishes during his reading occasion, cleaned their pool at the same time as doing his essay and watering the plants whilst doing his homework. All he had to do was swinging and flicking his hand in a routine motion. Of course he made sure that his younger brothers won’t have to witness him doing it since he was the one who nagged them not using the power too much. Nowadays, when they were at stake of going broke and living on the street, organizing his time cleverly was essential, thus he permitted himself.

Been knowing what problem laid ahead of them, his brothers had been very full of activities. Luhan and Minseok decided to talk to their family legal to manage their legacies while working on the coffee shop. Kris had been trying to be more like an older brother; taking control of the youngest three the best he could so Luhan and Minseok didn’t need to concern about them. Lay and Suho were taking a side job as tutor as well handling the house chores meanwhile Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided to focus to win their national level competition to bring home some money. Jongdae and Kyungsoo helped the coffee shop as waitress and took more hours there. Jongdae even learnt to make a coffee from their Barista and Minseok in the end had to keep an eye on him to make him away from behind the bar too lessen the chance of him destroying their coffee shop, burning it down to ashes.

Well, everyone was busy but the three youngest who were too young to understand. For all they knew, it started to get hard for them to coax their easy-to-deal-Kris hyung to buy them some toys and they rarely met their older brothers at home. It was fortunate that they had Candy and the three youngest loved to play with him.

Yes, at last, they kept the dog after some attempts of giving him to the dog shelter.

Kris was in charge to have it done since he didn’t get any modeling job coming yet and had the most times on his hands. A week ago, he took Tao, Kai and Sehun to the dog shelter around the neighborhood. He had informed his younger brothers at home prior to going to the shelter, about how they couldn’t afford to have one at the moment, how they still couldn’t find the owner even though they searched diligently, how the dog would be happier in other’s hand and how they needed to learn to let go. He thought they understood it clearly and decided to take them to the shelter so they could bid their goodbyes. After miles of driving full of Tao’s sobs, Kai’s frowning face and Sehun’s questions of can they visit the dog sometimes in the future, he proved that he was wrong.

 Clasping his right hand with Sehun’s, who had his fingers intertwined with Kai’s, and holding Candy’s leash on his left firmly with Tao, still weeping, grabbing Kris’ denims pants, they walked together side by side to the building. They were welcomed with a vast yard with a few cages with dogs in it. The owner of the shelter was an animal lover who decided to make her house as a shelter to help stray animals.

Tao grabbed Kris’s pants tighter and Sehun moved to his older brother’s long leg closer as the dogs barked while they were making their entrance. Kris knocked on the white wooden door, decided to finish it the sooner the better.

“Yes…. Wait a second please” there was an answer from the home.

At that exact time abruptly, a dog crashed the cage, making a thunderous sound, frightened Sehun and Tao who consequently cried their lungs off. In his panic state, Kris let go of the leash, hauled both of them up, consoling them. Kris was sure that it took him only a couple of second, but when he gained his attention and senses wholly back in function, he realized he lost not only his dog but also Kai.

“Welcome to our shelter it might be small but it’s homey. Is there anything I can do for you Sir?” The old lady pronounced the sentence in such fluency.

Kris decided that explaining  to the lady frankly that he originally planned to give his dog but now they couldn’t since most likely his younger brother just teleported their dog back home, wasn’t an excellent solution. In the end, he took some good minutes to look around the shelter before excusing himself.

In his second attempt, 5 days ago, he took Baekhyun, Sehun and Tao with him. He had came to a decision that he needed to leave Kai at home to succeed on his mission and had to have someone old enough to lend him a hand for calming Tao and Sehun. They left the house when Kai took his nap. Kris visited another shelter at that time. Tao was blubbering and howling a bunch when he held the boy back home after saying his goodbye to Candy and Sehun almost caused a hurricane since he lost his control on his power because of the resentment and sorrow consuming him. Kris thought that he did give the dog away until he reached home and found Kai giggling, hugging the white Great Pyrenees on the backyard.

“CANDY….!!!!” Tao and Sehun blared, running to the backyard from the verandah.

Kris’ eyes were widened in terror; he was too mentally exhausted that a sigh was the only thing he could give as his respond. He made his way to his younger brother, strode with his long legs. When he reached Kai, he held the younger one in his place by grabbing his upper arms before Kris crouched in order to match Kai’s eye level. “What did you do?” He could feel something in his head pounding, throbbing excruciatingly.

Kai furrowed his brows, “I played with Candy” he answered.

“Don’t play innocent, Kai” Kris warned, hissing. He gulped his own saliva to steal a few seconds to calm him self when he felt his heart was somewhere down in his belly, beating vigorously, giving him an unpleasant sensation. “Did you teleport him again? I definitely give Candy away to the shelter just….”

“No, I didn’t!”

Kris sensed a truth from Kai’s eyes and voice. Now, he was confused. Nobody could teleport Candy but Kai. “Really? Did I have a delusion of giving him…” something in his brain clicked. Delusion….. Illusion. He let go of his grab. “Since when did you play with him? Straight after waking up from your nap?” His voice softened.

“Yes” Kai nodded.

Kris ruffled Kai’s crown apologetically. “Sorry then, brother. Go play”  After slapping his younger brother’s bottom in affection, he his heels and screamed his lungs off, heading back home, searching for a particular person he knew was responsible behind the incident. “BAEKHYUN!!!”

“OKAY OKAY I’M SORRY ALRIGHT?! But how could you give him away?! Look at him! He is so cute! When I picked him up from the backyard his big eyes were saying: No, no, don’t let that tall awkward creepy guy bring me to the shelter!” He tried to mimic the puppy while articulating the last sentence. Baekhyun didn’t even bother to hide himself knowing fully he had to face Kris’ rage sooner or later; slouching on the sofa, hugging a snack whilst watching television when Kris found him. “Also, your nose is flaring, you look really funny.” He said, waving his hand in the air with a smirk on his face, grabbing another chip inside the bag of the snack, munching on it leisurely.

Kris opened his mouth, closed it again, few times, just like a fish outside of the water. Bewildered. He was mad, for God’s shake!

“What happened?” Suho ran from the kitchen to the living room with his spatula and apron.

Baekhyun let out a snort. “Wow, where’s your manhood hyung you look like a housewife” Kris swore he could see the corners of Baekhyun’s lips were twitching to form a grin.

Swiftly, Suho hid the spatula behind his back.“I’m sorry for being so caring that I make sure you guys will have your dinner” he snapped. “Now don’t beat me around the bush because my fish is still frying as we speak and tell me what that scream was for!”

“Ask him!” Kris glared at Baekhyun. The poundings in his head grew louder when the thought of him going back to the shelter once more, came. He took several breathes deeply as a desperate trick to stop himself from hopping to Baekhyun and strangle him to fatality.

“Nothing much” Baekhyun replied as casually as possible, staring somewhere on Kris’ forehead because he knew how scary Suho could get when he was angry. “I just you know… nggg… used my light power to manipulate the light a bit and create an illusion of Candy so Kris hyung, Sehun, Tao and the owner of the shelter thought we gave Candy away when he was actually playing in the backyard with Kai”

“Oh my God how could you!” Suho gasped, looking beyond scandalized. “TURN THAT TV OFF AND GIVE ME THAT SNACK!” He barked, snatching the snack in Bekhyun’s hug.

“But….”

“GO TO YOUR ROOM!”

“Kai..”

“GROUNDED!”

The last attempt was two days ago, when Kris took Candy by himself. He made sure nobody knew about it, had enough of all his brothers’ ploys under their sleeves to save Candy from being given away. He was convinced he finally made it, really full of himself, until Chanyeol banged his door, at 11 PM. Frowning, scowling and sneezing, Chanyeol stood in front of Kris’ room. He looked so pitiful.

“You said you were going to give him away!” He sneezed. Observing his condition, Kris didn’t need any further explanation on whom Chanyeol was referring to. “He’s in Tao’s room, beside mine!”

“I did, Chanyeol….” He was puzzled, temporarily just stood there trying to figure the whole things out in a piece of logic. “Oh No…” Kris shook his head in crush. He knew what was happened. Tao unquestionably turned back times and stole the dog from the past.


 

Sehun toddled to Chanyeol’s room entrance, stood on his tip toed in an effort to reach the knob which was too high for his short stature and peeked into the chamber. His older brother was in front of his laptop that connected to his keyboard, microphone as well as a speaker, a usual sight. The younger one glanced on Chanyeol, who had his headphone on. The boy looked unruffled by Sehun’s appearance and Sehun took it as a permission to enter the room and lay his body on the elder’s bed.

Sehun did find something was out of the ordinary. His Chanyeol hyung usually grinned at everyone’s presence coming to his room, showing his teeth that Sehun always found really huge. Chanyeol loved to grab Sehun by his armpit and threw him in the air, cracked the youngest to a fit of laughter. He also loved to poke every part of Sehun when the youngest was immersed in his favourite animation just to annoy him or bit Sehun’s arm saying he did that because he found Sehun was so adorable that he felt like doing it. These days, Sehun sensed that Chanyeol was aloof, didn’t grin a lot, didn’t throw him in the air at all and didn’t disturb him either. Sehun missed the attention his older brother gave him.

For mere good minutes, Sehun hang in there, playing with Chanyeol’s plushy and Chanyeol didn’t even take a glimpse of him. Odd, Sehun thought. He then sat on the edge of his older brother’s bed, legs were hanging in the air, puffing his cheek and burst the breath out to distract his boredom.  Still achieved nothing but being ignored, he began to sway his head left and right, humming to his favourite child song. Chanyeol didn’t budge.

Didn’t Chanyeol see him or take notice of him?

Thinking that it might be the case, he walked to Chanyeol’s seat to find that Chanyeol did can see him through his peripheral vision. Why didn’t Chanyeol look at him though?

Sehun took a short moment to observe. The elder had his eyes on the screen of his laptop. It seemed to Sehun that Chanyeol had his interest fully on the screen thus he figured he only had to steal it from the screen. A bit.

He stretched his short arm to the desk, reaching for the keyboard of the laptop followed by pressing anything he could. Sehun finally received the respond he wanted; Chanyeol shrieked. Satisfied with himself, he giggled in joy.

Chanyeol assessed the damage his younger brother just had done in panic, screeching in agony as he was doing it. “It’s not funny, Sehun! What do you think are you doing, huh?! You just deleted some parts of my song!” He could feel something in his chest heating. The temper in him was rising.

What Sehun understood now was that he would get reinforcement in form of a respond from Chanyeol if he pressed something on the keyboard. Anything. It was fun! Still chuckling under his breath, Sehun reached for the keyboard over again, running his tiny but plump fingers on it in expectant.

But Chanyeol was back to square one, he didn’t give anything in return just like before. To make sure Chanyeol did have his attention fully on him, Sehun glanced at his older brother between his euphoric chuckles.  When their eyes met, all of a sudden Sehun got uneasy. It appeared his older brother really didn’t find what he was doing was amusing, as Sehun unexpectedly felt really vulnerable under Chanyeol’s stare; his lips pressed in a line so thin and eyes were narrowing, stoic.

Chanyeol didn’t say a word at all as he breathed sharply then harshly grabbed Sehun by his armpits and put him down on the corridor outside his room. He closed the door in a loud bang, leaving Sehun stood in confusion by him self. To the 5 year old, Chanyeol did look like having fun to him self since he was screaming, suggesting a notion to Sehun that he was elated, when Sehun pressed the keyboard. Thus, why did, in contrast to all of that, Chanyeol put him outside?

Sehun heard someone sighed in exhaustion. With a two long stride, Lay stood on his righty.

“Are you okay?”

Pools of water were forming in the corner of his tiny slanted eyes as he felt really helpless from his complete lost.

Lay huffed for the second time at the sight. He lifted Sehun by his waist, once Sehun was settled on his chest; he ran his right palm on Sehun’s back in sympathetic gestures, up and down along his spine, trying to soothe the youngest.

“Chanyeol…hyung….” Sehun said, putting a fight to the weight clogging in his heart.

“He’s sick. That’s why” Lay tried to enlighten him as he brought the youngest to the living room, away from Chanyeol.

“Why?” Sehun pried.

“He has fur allergy, Sehun. Yet Candy is still around. So, he is a bit cranky”

“Doeth Chanyeol hyung hate Candy?” In Sehun’s reasoning, it was impossible to be true. Since he found Candy was cute, others should have found the dog cute either. The deviation from this rationalization was classified as an absurdity and too hard to be understood by him.

“No, Chanyeol loves animals” Lay sat him on the couch gently.

See? Sehun’s logic was right.

“So why he doethn’t want Candy to be around?” Sehun had a lips which always came out when he was sad and crying or emotionally unstable.

“Because Candy has fur and Chanyeol has fur allergy, Sehuunnnnn, he is sick.” Lay pronounced his name by stretching it, began to lose his normally composed self.  

He recalled that his Kris hyung had defined him about allergy but the recollection already went foggy for as he understood; sick was never good. Though Sehun wondered what kind of sickness that didn’t make the patient’s temperature rise and didn’t give a runny nose, whatever it was Chanyeol got, it definitely couldn’t be good. “Can you heal it, hyung?”

Lay’s eyes grew rounder and larger at the question. He was in fact never thought about it and felt dumbfounded because a 5 year old just gave him a brilliant suggestion with his simple minded. He creased his brows, eyebrows were quirked, and muttering so lowly that Sehun almost couldn’t hear it, “Yeah I think…”

“Please heal him, then” Sehun tilted his head, shooting his most sweet face.

“I just…” Lay paused momentarily. “The idea that allergy is also a kind of illness actually never crossed my mind. You just planted it in my head you know. Usually, I heal Chanyeol when his sneeze coming, not before the sneeze…”

“Uh?” Why are they suddenly talking about sneeze?; Sehun thought.

“I mean I usually heal the symptoms...” There were a small number of wrinkles crumpled on Sehun’s forehead. Lay figured he overestimated Sehun’s intelligence, explaining it to a 5 year old maybe a bit too much. “I’ll talk to Chanyeol and try healing him. Is that okay?”

Sehun beamed, nodding frivolously.


 

Minseok cracked his neck joint, right and left. He felt so beaten lately, trying to juggle school, social life, family with every problem in it and coffee shop exhausted him more than he expected it would be. While breathing a lungful of air deeply he entered the living room. There were Suho preoccupied with pieces of paper circling him on the floor along with Tao, Kai and Sehun on the sofa, eyes fully attend on the television screen which shows their favourite cartoon.

“I’m home” Minseok announced and all of his brothers in the room hummed. He glanced on the clock, it was 7.49 PM.

“We just had our dinner. There were foods on the table” Suho replied without even looking at him.

“Thanks” he mumbled.

He could hear a faint rumble in his stomach hence he decided to fill it up. Walking past the three youngest to the dining room, there were Jongdae in front of the fridge, poking on every snack and Luhan sat by the round wooden dining table, with a hot chocolate in front of him.

“oh hyung” Jongdae greeted him through his mouthful of bread, bit off too much than he could chew.

The older one bobbed his head slightly to Jongdae in acknowledgement, subsequently glanced on Luhan. Minseok didn’t need a minute to figure something troubled him. He grabbed the mug in front of Luhan, took a few sips slowly, letting the hot chocolate heated his body as it ran down his column of throat, before situated himself in front of his brother. Luhan was thrown back from his thought, took a quick look on Minseok afterward he continued staring at his cupful of chocolate over again. Dazed. 

“Others?” Minseok asked shortly to Jongdae.

Jongdae gulped down before replying “Lay hyung with Chanyeol are in Chanyeol’s room. Kris hyung is taking a shower. Kyungsoo is just getting the garbage out and Baekhyun… I don’t know. Don’t care.” Jongdae folded each of his slender finger as he spoke then shrugged at the mention of the latest. Finished on giving his answer to Minseok, he turned around, showing his back, continued rummaging the fridge.

Minseok drummed his fingers on the table. “Homework?” He didn’t plan to sound frosty and intimidating but his usual demeanor had messed his image in everyone’s cognition that a plain intention of wanting to talk with Luhan and trying to make Jongdae left them without asking him to, was taken as a bitter threat by his opponent.

Jongdae let out a weird gurgled, choking on the air, startled at the question. “yeah…” He grumbled. His good judgment decided to retreat in defense, didn’t want to have Minseok’s anger in the evening like this. He closed the door of the fridge by kicking it with his foot, hands was full with snack he had carefully picked.

“Jongdae, I can see you. Put them back in, now” Suho commanded sternly from the living room, eyes still trained on the paper.

Jongdae stood still, taken aback. Did Suho actually have four eyes?

“Now” He repeated, voice sounded authoritative.  “I will have to sell you for I’m not going to be able to feed you if you keep living with that ravenous kind of appetite! You just had your dinner, how could you still be hungry? Also, it’s not good having snack at night for your stomach, don’t you know?” It always amazed Minseok how Suho could express himself with words in such speed without stumbling on them and tangle his tongue.

The skins of Jongdae’s nose bridge scrunched up. “It’s still in the evening, smarty pants” he grunted, not loud enough for Suho to hear. Still, the trivial notification of their financial problem had him obeyed his older brother. In his slapdash fashion to toss the snacks back into the fridge with a grimace on his face, he made a successful attempt to sneak a chocolate bar into his pants pocket. The pocket was bulging awkwardly and he tried to drag his leg vaguely to make it unnoticed when he walked past Suho, he spat, “Because I’m still growing not like you!” and trudged to his room on the second floor.  

It hit a nail in Suho’s skull precisely. He scowled unattractively, as if he just swallowed something nasty, murmuring “Why don’t you all just put me in a mental hospital already?”

In the dining room, Minseok backed his attention to Luhan. He tilted his head and lifted his right eyebrow, a sign to indicate that he wanted to know what had disconcerted Luhan.

The latter one heaved a sigh deeply, stretching his breath. “We got our financial problem settled, today” He almost whispered. It was definitely good news, but looking at his brother long face, Minseok knew something distressed him behind the information, thus he kept his silence. “The airplane company…” He paused, as if continuing his story would hurt him painfully. “…gave us a huge amount of money as a compensation for the accident”

Minseok could feel the hollow in his heart, he tried to ignore these past two months in difficulties, expanding larger at the mention of his parents’ incident. The emptiness was him and he was sunk cell by cell. He kept his quiet, now for a different reason; he didn’t know how to react.

“We need the money but accepting it makes me feel so terrible; like money could deal everything and I’ll let go of them because I get the money now.” Luhan muttered and Minseok nodded for him, the only reply he could offer since his throat was clogged.

There was a long interval of silence wrapped around them and Minseok felt more suffocating as the clock ticking.  He was attacked by a rush of feelings; sorrow, a dash of loneliness, mixed with the hasty awareness of life’s brevity, its change, and he let each and every one of them consumed him to his bone for a brief moment. He didn’t realize he had his eyes casted downwards all the while but when he finally raised his head to examine his brother, he saw Luhan’s deer eyes watering, glazed. He walked around the table, put Luhan’s head on his stomach and caressed it tenderly.

Luhan usually didn’t like to show his vulnerable side. He liked to think that he could be someone his brothers could depend on, sturdy. However, at this instant, was having someone to lean on put him at ease. “I miss them” He wanted to sound strong and composed but his voice betrayed him; lowly in grief. “I feel really terrible accepting it”

Minseok Luhan’s hair from his delicate frame. Rapidly they felt small and fragile, kid in hearts, being thrown back to their 6 year old, just like how Luhan once cried in his embrace in the middle of the night, missing his home.

Right then, Kyungsoo opened the door that connected to the verandah, welcomed by an unusual scene of Minseok and Luhan hugging. From the very first time Kyungsoo was introduced to Minseok, he saw the older one as a cold figure that he was once assured Minseok didn’t have a heart and never felt anything in his life whereas Luhan always acted hard on them, seeming strong. Witnessing a scene where the two of them expressing their emotions frightened the life out of him. His eyes were widened and his mouth was opened in agape.

“What?” Luhan barked, trying to earn his charismatic and respected self yet again which were in the edge of being thrown to a cliff by Kyungsoo, meanwhile Minseok almost bumped into an urn behind him as he practically jumped backward, giving a space between both of them.

And suddenly it was dark.

“AAAAAAAAAAA” Minseok noticed Sehun, Tao and Kai’s voice in the black out. And if he was not mistaken, there was also a faint scream from the bathroom.

“Baekhyun!” Been living with 11 weird people with their own extraordinary power, the first thing that crossed Luhan’s head was that one of them who had light control was playing with the light.

“NOOOO!” Baekhyun shouted piercingly from his room on the second floor. “It’s a total black out” he continued as Tao began to whimper in his anxiety.

Minseok heeded on Suho’s silhouette who was trying to hush the three youngest huddled together on the couch after a noisy thump caused by Suho knocking onto the table, taking place on his way to them. “Light them up, can you?” Minseok shouted back. He wasn’t afraid of dark, in fact he barely found himself feeling scared in his life. He just disliked the idea of having Tao started to basically howling in horror any minute by now when his stomach was starving and the growling sound of it began to terrorize his sanity.

It cost Minseok hardly any minute in dark before he found a figure of Baekhyun strolled lazily down to the first floor in a dim light, snapping and flicking his long and slim fingers as he sauntered. “Few” he replied to Minseok as he lit the bulb in the dining room for his final move, had his legs danced in an unnecessary motion, attempted to look cool but failed.

“TV!” Kai demanded; the thought of missing his favourite animation started to work him up.

“Light power little brother, not electric, sorry. Ask Jongdae not me” Baekhyun whistled.

The down of having a moderately small house for 12 people in it was everyone could hear you. “I’m doing my homework don’t even bother” Jongdae screamed from the second floor, knowing the consequence completely; how it would make Kai complained and cried or worse threw a fit of tantrum, but he did it anyway just to give Suho a sweet revenge; calming Kai down.

And just like as Jongdae predicted, Kai began to whine.

Minseok and Luhan approached Sehun and Tao while Kyungsoo still planted on his place, when Kris suddenly showed up beside Baekhyun, “Bathroom” his tone was sour. He had a towel hung on his waist sloppily and his hair sponged down in shampoo, had not been rinse properly. That would be the explanation on why he had one eye closed in a wince.

Baekhyun began to laugh uncontrollably at the silly sight of his older brother; his awkward hyung really look funny in everything, and Kris decided to drag him by his hand to get him lit the toilet bulb as he couldn’t handle the sting in his eye any longer, when Kyungsoo let out a loud gasp in surprise.

The noise was as much as necessary for Suho to shift his attention from Kai to Kyungsoo. The boy had his hand in the air, finger pointing at Kris’ back timidly and Suho followed it. When he found what Kyungsoo implied on, his jaws dropped.

“ANOTHER TATTOO?!” Suho shrieked his voice was deafening. “AGAIN?!!” his tone was high-pitched, his jaws twitched. “HOW MANY?!!!” it was one octave higher than the previous one. “You have five seconds to run!”

Kris really needed to disappear from the room and cleanse his eye but he didn’t process the whole things punctually as the sting hazed his brain at the given time. Suho was hurriedly darted to him, began to slap his back, near his left shoulder, set him still. Now he had not only his eye hurt but also his back. He cursed in his head loudly.

“IT IS NEW DON’T TOUCH IT!” He warned but Suho was wrapped in his nerves, freaking out, observing his new tattoo which still red and blue, concentrating on smacking it repetitively. “OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!” He yelped at every beat he bore, trying to dodge Suho but his body was too clumsy to listen to his mind.  

“Normally. Insane.” Suho put a stress in every word he pronounced, spelling Kris’ tattoo at the same time as slapping it in a rhythm. The rest of them in a room were stilled, let the quarrel be, and didn’t even trouble themselves by making any effort to separate Suho and Kris for they already had experienced how much of a hassle it’d be to have it done.

Kris was set to let out all swearing he had in his vocabulary but a tidbit of his right mind prevented him from vocalizing them out in front of the three youngest, realizing how Suho’s wrath was so dreadful to put up with for that matter. Instead, he blared in anguish, “CURSE! CURSE! CURSE!”

No one bothered concern themselves with Kris’ liking on the art of tattoo, not even their parents, but Suho. They knew Kris was mature enough to take any decision regarding his body and Suho appreciated him just alright until Sehun came up to him and innocently requested Suho to have a scorpion drawn on his arm, too; just like Kris. From that day on, Kris had to face Suho’s fury every single time he expressed his intention to have another tattoo, nagging “It’s not good for the kids! They will model you at young age like that”

Sehun pupils were enlarged in excitement as he remembered the idea he once had months ago which Suho really detested, “I want a scorpion in my arm, too!” He beamed to Minseok who then hid his face into his palms, counting slowly in his head to stop him self from exploding and froze everyone.  

Suho slapped Kris harder. Now they were running in a round, one chasing the other.

“TV!!!” Kai wailed, on the verge of his outburst. He started kicking in the air and Luhan had to make a sweat to avoid the powerful blow of the tiny feet

Tao was still a little shaken in fear he had earlier, clinging to Minseok left arm, curled up, and just when Minseok thought it couldn’t get any more chaotic, Chanyeol ran across them in a whir of air, from his room on the second floor heading to the verandah. “I’M HEALED!” He boomed hysterically.

As if their life was a sitcom drama without any plot, every movement in the room was paused in bewilderment of what was happening to Chanyeol. The kid buried himself in the room for days since they decided to keep Candy around, even after so many efforts drawn by his brothers to cheer him up.  Given the circumstances, having him suddenly back to his usual self felt like being by a lightning bolt out of nowhere in the middle of the sunny day.

Lay smiled merrily at the lowest end of the stair, each corner of lips was hanging from ear to ear; appeared really swollen with his pride. Behind him Jongdae trailed, giving an impression of being as confused as the rest of everyone in the room.

“What was that?” Luhan was the first one managed to snap back from the shock.

As the answer, Chanyeol showed up into the room, in struggle to hold the huge Great Pyrenees which size was as big as the boy. They ended up looking like waltzing their ways, embracing each other.

“How?” Suho queried, looking dubious but fascinated.

“Sehun suggested me the idea to heal his allergy, not only the symptoms.” Lay strolled to Sehun, ruffled his top in affection.

There was a chorus of “Aaaaaa…” in the room, followed by a storm of praises thrown to Sehun. The youngest grinned; a peachy colour was spreading gradually on his plump cheeks.

“Look! Look! Look! I’m not sneezing!” Chanyeol beamed blindingly, almost jumping on his heels. The three youngest clapped their hands cheery, keyed up. “Wicked! Splendid!” Kai hollered.

“MY EYEEE!” Kris backed to his agony in frenzy. “If you’re going to keep slapping me here at least give me water to rinse my eye please Suho” The latter made a face earlier on flicking his hands slightly, washing Kris’ eye in mercy before slapping him for one more time.


 

Ps: I finally got a job and so it might be hard for me to update frequently as I promised but I'll keep this story going. I'm sorry.

Ps.ps: I want to kick Baekhyun in his gut, smack Chen and straighten his curly hair, Strangle Sehun just for his existence and rip Kai and Xiumin's see through shirt ALSO WHAT THE FREAKING HELL CHANYEOL when I watched their MV /Breathing harshly