Chapter VIII

It's Too Hard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seungyoon-ah.” Jinwoo called for Seungyoon that afternoon, he couldn’t hide his feeling anymore. Hesitation and worry were written all over his face, he looked so hasty about something. But, Seungyoon wasn’t quite sure what was Jinwoo hurried up about, by the look in his eyes it looks like he wanted to spit out important thing, a lot of them. That was why he looked so hasty.

“What is it hyung?” Seungyoon asked, he was sitting on the porch enjoying the soft breeze of wind while his mind wandering somewhere else when suddenly Jinwoo calling up his name, leaning on the door frame not too far from Seungyoon. Then he sat at the old chair beside Seungyoon.

Jinwoo didn’t know where to start or how to start. Will Seungyoon mad at him? Or he is going to asked Jinwoo to stop and saying that he didn’t want to talk about it like how he usually did, saying that he need a little more time. And for now Jinwoo started to get impatient, there’s no more time. Jinwoo started to doubt that what Seungyoon need was time, like how he usually claims. Jinwoo began to think that actually Seungyoon started to felt afraid, all the waiting and ‘some time’ that he had this whole month only turn his broken and wounded heart into fear and fright.

They stay silent for a moment. Busy with their own thought.

“I met him a few days ago.” Seungyoon was the first one to break the silence, his eyes kept looking to the garden at Jinwoo’s front yard. Jinwoo couldn’t really read how Seungyoon’s feeling was right now, he just staring blankly to the front. So, Jinwoo just wait for Seungyoon to continue.

“And I hate it.” Seungyoon said in a low whisper started to tearing up.

Jinwoo was swallowing hard. What was that meant?

“I hate it how I regret everything. I regret for not being strong enough. I hate myself for being so weak and selfish. I hate it how I can’t hate him like how I hate myself. I hate it how I can’t hate him after all of the things that he has done to me, after he has hurt me like hell. I wanted him to feel the pain that I’ve been through, I wanted him to know how hurt it is. I just want him to learn, to know how I feel. But, why is it always ended up like this? Why am I the only one who ended up hurt?” his cheeks were wet with warm tears, his hands resting on his tight, clutching his pants tightly.

Jinwoo reached out his hand and patting Seungyoon’s shoulder softly, tried to show his support and gave some courage.

“It’s okay. It’s okay to feel that way, it shows how much you care about him. It’s not wrong Seungyoon” Jinwoo said softly.

“But I hate it hyung. That’s what makes me weak.” Seungyoon whispered, looking at Jinwoo with his red puffy eyes that filled with misery other than his clear tears.

“It’s not a weakness Seungyoon. It’s what you called with sincerity. And since when sincerity become a weakness? Not everyone born with it. It’s something that you should be thankful of. Something that will makes you strong enough to go through everything, something that will lead you to happiness. Believe me, you are special Seungyoon.” Jinwoo gave Seungyoon an encouragement smile, holding Seungyoon’s hand that rested on his thigh.

“So, are you ready to go back to him?” Jinwoo asked, his heart beating with worry waiting for Seungyoon’s answer.

Seungyoon got struck for a moment after hearing Jinwoo’s question. Was he?

“You’re not waiting for the ‘ready’ word to come to you Seungyoon. You are the one who decide it, ready or not it’s not something that will approach you but something that you decide by yourself.” Jinwoo added.

Jinwoo was right. He wasn’t waiting for it but he had to decide it, no matter how long Seungyoon waited for it, it will never come to his way.

Seungyoon lifted his head that looking at his thigh this whole time to Jinwoo, even fear still lingering on his eyes he courage himself to nod his head, a little determination reflected on his eyes, casting away his fear.

“Good” Jinwoo flashed out a relieved smile. “So, if I asked you to meet him now. Are you ready?” Jinwoo asked.

And this made Seungyoon to open his eyes wide in surprised. Was Jinwoo ing kidding him? He knew that he is going to face Seunghoon and tried to work thing out. But, now? Wasn’t it too fast? He need time to gain some courage.

“Hyung, I need time.” Seungyoon said speechless. “Why so rush?”

“Just meet him and say that you forgive him. This is for the best Seungyoon.” Jinwoo urged Seungyoon.

“Is there something that you hide from me?” Seungyoon asked Jinwoo suspiciously, his heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter