Chapter 6

My Complicated Life

 A/N: I'm really sorry for not updating more!:( I was really busy in school, so now, hopefully I can write more^^~ Sorry again!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 "Yeoboseyo?"Siwon answered his phone.

 

 "Mei's not in the apartment. We can't find her anywhere!"Eunhyuk rushed.

 

 "Bwoh?!!"Siwon said suddenly standing up. "Where are you now?!"

 

 "Me, Donghae and Sungmin hyung are searching around the area for her,"he replied.

 

 "I'll be finished soon, please find her!"Siwon said,"and Eunhyuk, you and the guys be careful too"

 

 "neh~"Eunhyuk said.

 

 

  This is what I wanted... But why does it seem like I'm missing something? Like I've forgotten something... And that dream... I really don't understand. I was screamin 'mum' but I've never known any other mother except for Mrs. Choi...

 

 I sighed and looked around the park. I sat leaning against a big oak tree on a slightly raised hill, overlooking the rest of the family park. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the soft breeze. My Ipod was playing 'U' by Super Junior now.

 

 I wish I had something to do, to distract me from all these thoughts... these dreams...

 

 Over my music I could hear somebody shouting my name. It was probably my thoughts again. But then it started getting louder and closer. I opened my eyes and saw someone with a hat and sunglasses on looking around frantically. I pulled out my earphones.

 

 "Mei! Mei!"he shouted.

 

 He turned around and saw me and gave a big sigh. He started walking up towards me and sat down. When he was close enough, I easily recognised him as he got closer. He sat down beside me, sighed and looked at me.

 

 "What's on your mind Mei?"he asked taking his sunglasses off.

 

 I tilted my head to the side, pretending not to understand him.

 

 "it's really obvious that something's on your mind,"he smiled.

 

 "it is?"I asked.

 

 "it is,"he nodded,"so are you going to tell me what's wrong?"

 

 "it's nothing really. I was just confused about dreams I've been having"I said.

 

 "what's so confusing about your dreams?"he asked."is it about your nightmare?"

 

 "it wasn't exactly a nightmare. I don't really remember it that clearly. But I saw bright light, someone screaming my name, red stuff, and a little girl, who I think was me screaming 'mum',"I said.

 

 "you think was you?"he asked.

 

 "well, I did mention yesterday that I knew no mother but Siwon oppa's mom,"I said."I had another seperate dream. a little boy crying, an older man saying they had to let me go... and then the little boy said to another boy to look after me..."

 

 She remembers me.. she remembers that night...

 Shouldn't get my hopes up. She's only vaguely remembering them.

 

 "maybe, you'll know what they're all about soon,"I told her.

 

 "I hope so. I can't really think properly when all that's on my mind is the dreams."she said.

 

 "It's okay. It'll get better soon"I said patting her head smiling.

 

 I stood up and held my hands towards her.

 

 "huh?"she asked.

 

 "do you know how long we've been searching everywhere for you?"I said,"Donghae and Eunhyuk are searching somewhere else in the area and Siwon is quickly finishing off his schedule so he can come look for you too"

 

 "oh~"she said.

 

 She took my hand and I pulled her up on her feet.

 

 "you'd better call your Siwon oppa and I'll call the other two"I said.

 

 So she called Siwon, and she was on the phone for a while reassuring him she was alright, I had even finished speaking with the other two and she was still on the phone with him. I laughed as she repeated herself over and over again on the phone. She shoved me playfully, smiling.

 

 I just wished she'd remember everything now... I want to play the role Siwon is playing, as selfish as that sounds...

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys, I'm sorry if this one is short and boring.. :( I'll try better next time!:3 i promise! Love yhoo's <3