The Choi family...

My Complicated Life

 "Mei, you've grown into such a beautiful young lady"mrs. Choi said.

 I laughed as we hugged each other.

 "Gomawo Mrs. Choi"I bowed.

 "yah~ what happened to umma?"she asked.

 "mianhe, it's just been a while umma"I grinned at her.

 "that's better,"umma smiled.

 "are you not going to give appa a hug?"appa asked.

 I laughed and hugged him. It had been exactly 12 years since I last met and properly talked to the Choi family. They were the people who took care of me for a while, while I was in Korea, when I was 9.

 I turned to him. I can't believe I had forgotten his name. He was like my older brother back then, protecting me from everything and anything that might harm me.

 "You do remember your oppa right?"appa asked.

 "Mianhe, it's been so long that I've forgotten"I pouted.

 "yah~ How could you forget me?"he said.

 Wow... His voice sounds oddly familiar. It's like I've heard it before.

 He was wearing a cap and sunglasses, and he was looking down so I couldn't really see his face. He looked up and took his sunglasses off.

 "How could you forget me?"he asked grinning.

 I stood there, my eyes had widened and I know that my mouth had hung open a little. My heart jumped when he finally showed himself properly. How could it be him? Is it really him...? That's why his voice sounded so familiar.

 "Choi Siwon..."I whispered; I had lost my voice from shock.

 siwon13rr8ri6.jpg

 (A/N: OhEmGee! I had to add a pic of him! he's too hot!^^)

 "So you do know me"he smiled happily.

 "how could I not? You're Super Junior's Choi Siwon,"I said still in shock.

 I couldn't keep my eyes off him. Is it really him? Or am I hallucinating?

 "Is it really you oppa? The one who was so over protective of me when we were younger?"I asked.

 He laughed happily, his eyes sparkling.

 "Yes my precious dongsaeng, Mei"he smiled, his dimples showing.

 It is him... I remember those dimples clearly. Even back then he had them. He had the cutest smile ever!

 "are you going to give oppa a hug or will I have to?"he asked.

 I was STILL really shocked that no words came out of my mouth. (Who wouldn't be shocked?)  He laughed again and gave me a big bear hug, knocking the breath out of me and lifting me off the ground.

 "oppa... can't breathe"I said.

 

 ::::no one's POV::::

 "Appa... she's back in Korea,"Sungmin said.

 "what? How do you know?"mr. Lee asked asked surprised.

 "Siwon told me,"Sungmin replied,"mr and mrs Choi and Siwon went to pick her up at the airport today"

 "where will she be staying?"mr. Lee asked.

 "Siwon hasn't told me anything. With mr and mrs Choi I suppose, where else will she be able to say?"Sungmin sighed.

 "alright. Sungmin-ah, try to see her. Siwon's parent's have informed me that she's slowly starting to remember"

 "she is? What does she remember?"Sungmin asked.

 "most of it is of the incident. But they say she's hearing voices of two younger boys; and I know for sure that those two boys are you and Siwon,"Mr. Lee said.

 "okay, I'll see if I can see her,"Sungmin said.

 "okay, I'll hang up now. And Sungmin, if you do see her... Tell me everything about her araso?"

 "araso appa"

 Mr. Lee hung up and Sungmin sighed and leaned back on the sofa and closed his eyes.

 

 ::::Mei's POV::::

 "BWOH?!"I said surprised,"I can't stay with Super Junior in their apartment! Umma, appa, do you know how many fans oppa has? They'll surely hunt me down and murder me."

 I was standing up now, staring at them in shock while Siwon oppa sat there lookinh at me laughing.

 "oppa, you know it's true. Why are you laughing? You want me to die do you?"I asked.

 His face turned serious in a matter of a milisecond.

 "never say that Mei. Don't say that again araso?"he said.

 I was surprised by his reaction. I really don't understand him sometime's. Even when we were young and I was staying with them, he would be like this every time I mentioned myself dying, or just mention the word die in general. He'd start lecturning me.

 "araso,"I said.

 Umma and appa were looking at oppa with raised eyebrows. Then in another second, oppa smiled. What? Really... I don't understand him.

 "my hyungs and dongsaengs won't bite. We're all split anyway, you'll be staying with me, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Yesung hyungs, and Kyuhyun"he said.

 I groaned, knowing that I wouldn't be able to get out of this one. I sat back down with a pout.

 "Then it's sorted"Siwon grinned.

 

 ::::Siwon's POV::::

 Sungmin hyung, you owe me for this one.