Duck Restaurant ( The calm before the storm)

Different

A cool breeze greeted me as I open the door out from YG's practice room. Finally it's my day off, well not exactly today but tomorrow. It's just the last day of training this week so more like the weekends. Actually there's a important staff meeting tomorrow for the president. Since the singing, dancing and other teachers have to be in the meeting. They have given us time off.

"Ah sweet sweet freedom!" I shouted while stretching my arms.

I can finally rest. Then a brilliant idea came to my mind. My favorite duck restaurant.

Even thinking about it makes me hungry, ok to the duck restaurant!

" Annyeong Haseyo Eomoni!" I greeted when I opened the door. As expected this place smells delicious.

"Annyeong Soeun, Aigoo it's been a while since you last visited. You must be very busy" a small lady with a curly hair replied to me in the counter.

"Yes, joesonghaeyo. Anyways you're getting more and more prettier, did you perm your hair?" I asked while smiling widely.

"Omo, and I thought no one noticed. Gomawo" she touches her hair seeming fluttered by my compliment.

"Eomoni, another order of rice juseyo!!!" B.I shouted holding the rice bowl. 

He then turn around and saw me, looking at me for a few seconds.....

"Ah, hyung~ mwoya?" Bobby then turn to look at me still standing in the doorway.

"Soeuna!!" Bobby shouted and waves his hand at me while smiling.

Which causes a few people in the restaurant and his group to look at me.

"Annyeong Haseyo" I waved my hand back at Bobby while I bow to the other people staring at me.

After walking away from the counter on my way to sit in a table, Bobby suddenly 
appeared by my side.

"Yah yah yah! Kim Jiwon! Where are you going?" B.I shouted to Bobby.

Bobby turned and pointed at me to B.I

"Soeuna~ wanna sit with us?" Bobby asked while smiling. He looks cute, he reminds me of a kid making friends in lunchtime.

"Gwenchana, it will be uncomfortable for your groupmates if I sit there" I replied ruffling his hair.

"What is he doing?" JinHwan spoke to s with a hint of jealousy after seeing Soeun caressed Bobby's hair.

"When are they ever this close?" DongHyuk asks while looking at the two who seemed like a couple from their table.

"That and why?" Junhoe added to the questions.

Bobby pouted then replied again.

"Then I'll just sit with you!" He said smiling again.

"Are you sure? You're groupmates might hate me" I replied while laughing looking down. Until I catch him staring at me.

"It's okay, I don't care about those idiots. I rather eat with you" he said looking sincerely and sounding a bit romantic.

We sat on a table at the other side of the restaurant but not too far to B.I's table.

"It seems like I have another love rival" Jinhwan said with a hint of annoyance standing up.

"Yah, you too? Are you serious?..." B.I watched Jinhwan walking away to their table and going to Soeun's table.

Looking at the other table B.I saw Jinhwan high-fives Soeun's hand then hitting Bobby 
in the head. The scene made Soeun laugh.

Suddenly Junhoe disappeared like the ghost that the younger feared. B.I saw him suddenly in Soeun's table too joining their conversation.

"Yah, I told you not to make your groupmates feel uncomfortable" I nudge Bobby's arm while looking at both Junhoe and Jinhwan.

" Anni, they came here by themselves" Bobby assured me.

"What are taking the other two long?" Jinhwan ask while looking back at B.I and DongHyuk.

Meanwhile at B.I's table.

"Ah, hyung can we just join them? It's looks more fun in there" DongHyuk tries to use his convincing voice to B.I

"Andwae!" B.I replied angrily

"Aishhh, jinjja! Do you hate that girl or something? Don't tell me something happened 
between you and her" DongHyuk glares at B.I who dodge making eye contact.

It's nice to see the group members acting as friends to me. Although I'm only close to Bobby and Jinhwan. After Bobby's incident we became more closer and I guess we can all each other as friends by now. Jinhwan is just my type, gentleman-like. We've formally introduced ourselves to each other before. Actually he's the first person of the group I became close with. Ah, my one sided crush.

My thoughts got interrupted by DongHyuk and B.I on our table.

"Don't forget us too~" DongHyuk said using aegyo. 

"A ju ju, my little baby" Bobby teases while scratching Donghyuk's chin like a puppy. 

The whole time B.I looks away from me, only looking faraway or at his fellow members. 
He's avoiding eye contact with me. Until a question made him turn around to look at me.

"Noona, who's your ideal person?" Junhoe asks that left everyone quiet and looking at me.
The one sitting right beside you, Kim Jinhwan. The answer came like a second in my brain, but of course my mouth is different.

"I...I don't really have one" I said a bit quietly, avoiding their stares at me.

"What? What girl doesn't have an ideal man! I'm sure every girl have one" Bobby didn't believe.

"Probably someone like Jeon Jungkook" I replied more quickly and quietly, but Bobby still got it.

"What?!?! From BTS?!?!" He stand up in more disbelief.

"Noona, you could've pick another group who isn't rivals with us" Junhoe spoke up while pouting.

"I'm talking about the personality, someone who tries to show his cool side to the public, but in reality is a warm hearted guy". It was a lie, Jungkook is my bias from BTS.
DongHyuk opens his mouth wide to just ask a question.

"So, you like bad guys with a good heart. Actually Jinhwan hyung is a bit rebel when he was younger-". BINGO, but DongHyuk ended up getting a hand slapped in his mouth.

"I'm sorry, please excuse this immature kid" Jinhwan looked at me while smiling, he looks like at angel, glowing with white wings at the back.

"Oh, B.I hyung is also a rebel when he was young". Junhoe pointed at B.I

By the sudden revelation and a hand pointing at him, B.I's cheeks turned a little bit red and he quickly looks away.

I was happily munching on my food when Jinhwan reached to wipe my lower lip with a tissue.

"T- thank you" I said, I could feel my cheeks burning rising up to the highest number in a thermometer. 
Did he really just touch my lips? Am I dreaming? Is this reality? I could feel the tissue still in there.

The atmosphere became really quiet, the other members are giggling and whispering to each other while Jinhwan is left out looking confused.

I shrugged at him back, while the other members huddled at the farther side of the table away from me and Jinhwan. Jinhwan made his way sitting close beside me.

"Sorry, that might have been uncomfortable" he looks at me closely. 

"No, it's fine" I replied feeling like I'm lost in his eyes.

It wasn't uncomfortable, it's best time of my life. Finally my love life is finally starting to look better. 

Jinhwan's face became really close to mine, he's lips moving closer and closer, until we can hear each other breaths.
.
.
.
Then B.I grabbed Jinhwan away from me like the girl antagonist in a love drama.

"Let's go, were going home" he said coldly looking away while grabbing Jinhwan in his arm.

"Soeun, we're sorry we didn't realize the time we are already past our curfew. I'll talk to you in the phone" Bobby bows while making a "call me" gesture.

"Noona, Mianhe~ I'll see you around next time". Junhoe follows Bobby who walks out of the restaurant.

"Let's eat again next time, you better call me!" DongHyuk shouted and winks at me.

Then I'm left all alone, I know it's all good to be true. Why does this always happens to me? Whenever I like someone, another person snatches him away from me. Ah, this must be my fate, I looked up.

" 1 bottle of soju here!!" I yelled like a mad crazy dog.

"B.I, what are you doing?!" Jinhwan shakes B.I's hand who was tightly holding his arm, dragging him away from the restaurant. From Soeun.

"What do you think you're doing?!?!" B.I answered back more strongly.

"Are you perhaps trying to kiss Soeun?" B.I added.

"Why are concerned, are you jealous?" Jinhwan answered like a fox.

B.I grabbed the collar of Jinhwan's shirt ready to punch him, until the other members came running down to stop them.

"Hyung! Hyung! Stop it!!" Bobby breaks between the two in each other's collar.

Junhoe holds B.I's arm to the back, while Donghyuk holds Jinhwan away from B.I
That night the two didn't talk to each other.

This is why, B.I never like that trainee girl. It's her fault that his friendship with Jinhwan is scarred, it's her fault for appearing in his life for the first place making him feel this way. He knew she have plans, too obvious but still he doesn't know why he's like this. He can't be feeling in love with his enemy, no that is definitely not right! He can't just let her take the crown. He will take his revenge on her, he didn't forget his long time trainee enemy after all this years. KIM SOEUN.

it's so late already but I just finished this update, shout out to the BTS fans out there. My bias is really Jungkook, our Kookie. Ah until when is Yg going to debut Ikon, with so many kpop groups debuting lately, this is the group I'm most excited about!