Duet

Different

Soeun's pov:

My performance ended with claps from judges and tutors.

"As expected, you always do well in vocal performances" Mr. Park, one of the judges clap while standing.

The judges look at me smiling and clapping.
As I left the stage, I felt a sense of relief. At least even if, I will got a low score in dancing; which I'm expecting not to jebal~. 
Even after the performance, I'm still distracted by the kiss earlier and B.I's lips.

"No, no, I can't let this stay in my head. I need to focus" I looked at myself in the mirror at my waiting room. 

Dancing and singing done. Now there's only one more left, hang in there Soeun.

~1 hour later~

Finally, the moment of my performance that I've been waiting excitedly for.

"Soeun, 2 minutes left" one of the stage staff called.

I can feel my heartbeat racing as I step again onto the stage, then I met his eyes from the other side of the stage.

B.I's pov:

I went straight back to my group's waiting room, after going to the washroom. Our performance already completely ended, when I saw my groupmates all looking up to the screen showing who is performing in front of the judges. 
Jinhwan....
And....Soeun
They're both standing on stage.

"What the hell?" I said quietly, although it's not quiet enough that my groupmates look at me.

"Jinhwan hyung, didn't tell me ,I swear. Bobby look at me while raising his right hand.

"Me too" Junhoe replied also raising his right hand.

"A special duet performance? DongHyuk asks.

Then Soeun and Jinhwan began singing. A popular love songs, that's very typical to hear almost everywhere nowadays.

🎵Some (썸) -SoyouXJunggigo🎵
🎵yojeum ttara
naekkeoin deut naekkeo anin naekkeo gateun neo
nikkeoin deut nikkeo anin nikkeo gateun na🎵
🎵These days,
It feels like you're mine, it seems like you're mine but not
It feels like I'm yours, it seems like I'm yours but not🎵

I walk out of the waiting room.

Soeun's Pov:

"Woahh~Jinhwan hyung aren't you taking it to fast" Junhoe teases Jinhwan while looking at me obviously.

"Soeun noona, also sings very well. Your harmony matches all together" DongHyuk says while moving closer to me.

"Jinjja, gomawo" I replied.

"You guys really look good together, your voices, looks... Like a match made in heaven!
Why don't you two just date each other?" Junhoe recommended enthusiastically.

I felt my cheeks turning red at Junhoe's comment, so I quickly look on the other side only meeting gazes with Jinhwan who's cheeks also turned a bit red, smiling shyly at me almost apologizing about Junhoe.

"Andwae~" Bobby replied.

"Soeun noona is only mine~" he added then hugged me.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Hyung! No fair~" DongHyuk ran to get Bobby away from hugging me, only failing and being dragged to hug instead.

Then soon Junhoe and Jinhwan joining a group hug with me. After being congratulated by the two, I asked Jinhwan to stay with me for a bit.

"Gomawoyo" I faced him and bow.

"For taking your consideration to help me in the stage" I look at him smiling this time, i pull my hand out to shake his hand, when suddenly.

In a split second , he pulled my arm and hugged me.

"Didn't I told you I'm always going to be here for you?" He said softly. 

Gosh, how I love this moment. I'm close enough to smell his perfume and being able to be in his arms.

Then suddenly, I thought B.I at the corner of my eye. Jinhwan suddenly pulled away 
from me. How I wish, I'm still in his hug for 3 seconds. 

"B.I, seriously..." I mumbled but not quiet enough for Jinhwan to hear.

"What?" Jinhwan asked me.

"Uh, nothing. I'm just trying to tell you, I think he wants to talk to you" I answered quickly.

"Oh, B.I what is it?" Jinhwan called to him on the far side.

"Uh, nothing-nothing really, I just wanted to congratulate you..Yeah! You did well!!" He looked a bit flustered, but then smiled while scratching his head.

"Then, I'll be going first" he turned to left the room. 

His back facing us. I could tell his tense, he must be angry at Jinhwan now. One of his groupmates worked with his enemy