Coincidence or what?

Different

I stayed up and cleaned the dancing room, although Jinhwan told me to go home. I have to do my duty. It's particularly cold tonight, especially since it's autumn. Walking home, I spotted a bunch of guys they look like they're on their 20's. I stood there frozen wondering if they could see me. Looking at them closely it looks like their all holding something, until one of them look up and probably noticed me. Just then a hand pulled me into the side of the near the bush!

"Ahh-" I tried to scream but a hand covers my mouth immediately.

"Sshh!" I turned around and saw B.I.

His face was so close to mine.

"Yah! Why are you walking so late at night huh? If I didn't pull you you're probably those guys victim tonight!" He said but whispering, looking at me with frustration and anger .

"Oh, I didn't know-" I said after he finally took his hand off my mouth, only to be cut off again.

"They're gone, you can go home already" he said while looking around.

"But why are you still outside anyways?" I intended to not leave the spot, until he answered.

"What do you care?!?" He looked at me with fury.

"It's late at night now, are you going to meet someone?" I asked while smirking and raising my eyebrows.

"No!! I just want some fresh air and I want to clear my mind, for me not to get angry at the members. To be a better leader" he said while looking somewhere far away.

"How about you, why are you just going home at this hour?" He looked at me while raising his eyebrows and a slight smirk.

"Cleaning, I cleaned the dancing room after you guys are done." I replied gazing at him.

He wasn't paying attention to me but looking at the sky. I look up and see the stars, the stars looks more beautiful tonight. I thought while smiling a bit.

B.I. looked down to look and saw Soeun smiling. He almost smiled when he regain his senses back.

"Anyways hurry and go home or go away already, Aishhh!" He said to me with a tone in his voice.

"Ok, ok! I will" I started to walk then I turned back and stop. I saw a confused B.I

"Gomawo" I said while looking at B.I

"No problem" he said while looking down.

His cheeks flushed a bit red and then I turned and walk home.