First meeting

Different

♪ Yeogi buteora Modu moyeora We gon' party like Li, li, li, la, la, la ♪

Holding a broomstick in one hand, I put on my sunglasses, to fit in the mood. I figure that this way cleaning will be more fun.

"Ok, let's get this place cleaned up" saying with confidence after wearing the sunglasses.

Most of the time I clean YG's dancing room practice. I volunteered since when I started to become a trainee, I think it'll be a more polite thing to do for the staff and people who works in here.

"It's coming, this part! Showtime!!!" Time to dance like crazy.

♪ Wow fantastic baby, Dance I wanna dan dan dan dan dance, fantastic baby, Boom shakalaka, Boom shakalaka-♪ 

Suddenly the door opens, and I was just showcasing my skills.

"What the-" Bobby said in surprise after opening the door.

I look around to see who and the broomstick fell out of my hand.

"Who are you?" B.I asked while looking into me with a dead serious look.

"Annyeong Haseyo, I'm Kim Soeun. I'm a trainee " I took off my sunglasses and bowed.

"What are you doing here and what with those-?" Bobby said but just getting cut by DongHyuk.

"Hyung! I think she's the person our choreographer mentioned before, the trainee who always come here just to clean for free" he said still looking confused while pointing at me.

"Mianhe, I thought the next practice would still be in 1 hour?" Looking embarrassed.

"Oh, we came here to practice for an extra hour" Yoon Hyeong finally spoke a word.

"Anyways we-" B.I was just saying when 

*dingdong* the doorbell

"Now what?!?" B.I said in frustration

"Oh! That's just the jajangmyeon I ordered earlier" I went to get the door.

"Hehehe" Jinhwan laughs quietly covering his mouth with a fist in his hand.

"Yes, Kamsahamnida" I turned to pay him.

"Oh, I thought you only come here when the practices is over. How come you have and company and boys-?" He said while looking around and then I quickly cover his mouth.

"Ahjusshi! I didn't know just go ok?!?!" I waved him to the exit.

"Ok, ok Annyeong Soeun" he waves bye at me and I wave back until he finally drove off.

"Do you guys want some?" I walked towards them.

I have been asked to leave the room, B.I said I already wasted most of their practice time. Although there's still 40 minutes left. I ate the jajangmyeon and look at the broomstick and my sunglasses. He really is cold like what the trainees said. Scary and serious, but I have to stay here and wait for them to finish practicing so that I can do my duty to clean.

"Omo! She still stayed here" Bobby said while being shocked.

"Is she sleeping? B.I asked

"Hahaha yes, look she's even hugging her broomstick" DongHyuk replied.

"Well this! I have to just preserve this" Bobby said while taking a picture on his phone.

"Aishhh! Seriously, let's just go!" B.I leaved first getting the group to follow.

Except one.

"Soeun, Soeun wake up" I opened my eyes to see Jinhwan's face close to mine.

"Omo! Did I slept?" Looking more embarrassed.

"Yes, you were even hugging the broomstick. Sorry my team members made fun of you while you were asleep" he said while smiling then suddenly looking a bit sorry.

"It's ok, it's my fault for dozing off like that" I wipe away my saliva.

"Then, you must be really tired, just go home and take a rest. Don't bother to clean the dance room, ok?" He said while offering his hand to pull me up. Putting the broomstick on the side. He said bye.

"Annyeong Soeun, I hope we see each other again" he waves while smiling.

"Annyeong, in the future we will" I said as I waved back, feeling my cheeks blush.