The New Member

Different

"Mworago..-yo?!?" Bobby spits out the water he is drinking.

"Just as I said, I will add another member to the group" Yg look with sharp eyes hidden in his grey-coloured hat.

"But we are already enough..." Yunhyeong talked back, whispering.

"Are you saying something?" Yg looked up from his folder and asks.

"Ani-aniyo..it's nothing" Yunhyeong waved his arms while trying trying to smile.

"Then, if no one have a question, I'll be going first" Yg stood up from his chair, gathering his folders as he give them to a female assistant.

He left the boys, looking more frustrated than ever.

Even after Yg left, the room was silent. No exchanges between their frustrated emotions are taking place.

"Just what do they take us for?" Junhoe broke the silence and left the room.

"Hyung!" Yunhyeong followed the tense elder.

B.I was at lost for words, he lost many valuable friends and ex trainees in the lineup to be in the group. He basically tamed all the other members already. Just as it is the group is already perfect, everything is set.

They just have to debut.

~2 hours later in the dance studio~

"The newbie is already here, Be nice!" Their fat rap teacher who always wears black clothing with gold accessories led the new trainee, talking to the group sitting on the floor.

A muffled of yes and small sounds or grunts was heard from the boys.
Then the door opened CLICK...

A guy with attractive big eyes and natural black hair walked into the dance studio, looking around him, bowing to the members when he saw them sitting on the floor.

"Model, model, What brand name clothing do you model?" Bobby asked him, looking up to him with sharp eyes.

"What's your age?" Junhoe asked the new trainee, not even waiting for him to answer at Bobby's previous question.

The same with Bobby, he look at him with sharp eyes. However Donghyuk suddenly, shouted excitedly, breaking the tense atmosphere.

"You're an actor!! I knew I saw you before in dramas!! You're Kim Tan ( Lee Minho's character in the drama, The Heirs) when he was still a kid in the Heirs? Right?" Donghyuk pointed at him.

"Guys, guys, let him talk and introduce himself first" Yunhyeong gaved a chance for the newbie making him smile and bow thanks to him.

"Annyeong Haseyo, I'm the new trainee Jung Chanwoo. I'm seventeen, and yes, I've been an actor and a model" he looked at the members with confidence.

Of course I knew them, he thought. He heard gossips and rumour about them, calling them the future Bigbang and Yg's new idol boy group.

"Then, why did you come here? Why did you decided to become a trainee and give up being an actor and a model?" B.I suddenly asked, which feels like a bolt out of the blue for the new trainee as well as s.

" I wanted to do music from the beginning, instead of acting and modelling. I just didn't have the chance until now" Chanwoo answered.

"Music, is different from modelling and acting. You will have to work harder than your previous careers and even harder to catch up to the skills the members already gained from years ago". He answered him with tense and frustration on his voice.

" I understand" Chanwoo replied looking at him.

A free rider, B.I thought. He know and what all the members have been thinking right now.

"Donghyuk, why don't you show him to our dorm for him to unpack his luggage" Jinhwan ordered the Maknae, who isn't anymore since Chanwoo is now the youngest.

"Ah, I won't be staying in your dorm right now" Chanwoo held his luggage tightly.

"Why? Where else will you stay?" Jinhwan asked the younger.

"To my sister's dorm, she's also a trainee here..ah, her name is Kim Soeun" he answered with a smile.

"Your sister is Soeun noona?!? You guys are siblings?!?" Junhoe shouted shockingly.

"How..what?!~~" Bobby joined the shocked team.

So now she brought her dongsaeng too, B.I thought. 

"Do you know where is her dorm?" B.I asked him, looking at Chanwoo even more. 

He noticed he does kinda look like Soeun, same big eyes, natural black hair and smooth lips. Then suddenly a flashback of the time when he kissed Soeun pops on his head. He suddenly looked shakes his head, blinking a few times.

"Hyung are you okay?" Yunhoe noticed B.I, who now looks as if he suddenly got a headache.

"Yes, I'm ok. If you don't know where, then I can take you there" B.I suddenly offered.

He thought he can know more about Soeun through her brother or Soeun can know more about the other members by his brother being in the same team. So, she planned all of this.

"No, I'll take him. How did you even know where Soeun lives?" Jinhwan suddenly grabbed Chanwoo's bag, looking fiercely at B.I

"Araseo, araseo Jinhwan Hyung, please take the new trainee to Soeun noona's dorm" Donghyuk waved at the two and grabbed B.I to the other side. He wonders why, Jinhwan hyung and B.I hyung are always tense against each other these days, when they've been the longest friends along with Bobby amongst the team.

"It seems you guys, know my sister already?" Chanwoo asked Jinhwan walking at the side while pulling his luggage. 

"Ah yes, I'm a close friend of your sister and actually the oldest of the group" he looked at him calmly.

There's something about Jinhwan that makes Chanwoo more comfortable than the other members, even if he's the oldest. Probably since he's more kinder to him, looking to him with more calming eyes, not the one that judges you from the beginning, the way the other members looks at him.

"Nice to meet you, please take care of me....Hyung" he politely bowed at Jinhwan.

"Thank you for also helping with me finding my sister's place and with my luggage" he smiled more at Jinhwan.

"No problem, but how come I never heard about you from your sister, since you guys are both trainees in the same company even. Jinhwan suddenly asked.

" I was studying America since now, and probably since my sister didn't know I would be back to be an idol" he answered scratching his head.

"Then what do you think, your sister will react? Are you sure, you don't wat to stay in our dorm instead?" Jinhwan laughed a little.

"She will be shocked and angry, why I didn't continue studying in the U.S., but she will still accept me later on". Chanwoo said looking at the ground but smiling.

"Yeah, she will still accept you" Jinhwan replied walking beside him also smiling at his thought of her.

Update: it's been such a long time since I last updated, mianhaeyo TT.TT it's the start of our summer vacation from where I live Yeah!!! However it's also probably start of the school year for the other readers, goodluck~ baby goodluck to you~ I hope you guys will have a better school year than the last one. For the other readers who is also starting their summer vacation like me, let's have a great summer vacation~😊