Evaluation

Different

⏰Alarm ringing⏰
B.i woke up to his alarm, his mind already calculating. He remembers by just a split second that today is the trainee evaluation. By a whole second he remembers the lyrics of his parts in the performance later on.

Greeted by the other members on the table, he sat down to eat. On his left there is Donghyun, wearing only a tank top and shorts( probably his pyjamas) with a messy hair eating with his eyes half close.

"Yah Donghyun, wake up already" he tapped on his legs when Donghyun almost fell to sleep face-first onto the table.

"Ah! Hyung! I'm already awake!! Jinjja...!" DongHyuk replied irritably.

However B.I have no time to reply when he taps Junhoe on his shoulders furiously. Daebak, this one really fell slept while eating. Bobby walk in to the scene while B.I is holding onto Junhoe's shoulder tightly.

"Bobby!" B.I breathed in relief as he saw Bobby all ready dressed up like himself.


"Hyung, what happened? This look like a murder scene..." He replied stepping back jokingly.


"What?" B.I replied.


"Hyung, don't tell me.. How could you? Hyung?!?!" Bobby replied with a burst of his acting skills.


"YAHHHHHH!!!!! BRATS WAKE THE F*** UP!!!!!!!!!" B.I finally erupted.

Everyone stood awake, eating faster than usual. Bobby quietly joins the group to eat breakfast. For them their second alarm in the morning is the leader, B.I .

"You guys know today is the trainee evaluation right?" B.I breaks off the silence.


"Of course" they said almost at the same time.


"Anyways where is Jinhwan hyung?" DongHyuk asks.


"He have given up on breakfast to sleep more, that's what he told me" Bobby replied while his eyes looking intently into the food on the table.

Bobby's phone beeps catching the attention of the other members.

"He also told me to tell B.I to shut his loud mouth and voice" Bobby added holding his phone into the other hand while looking directly into B.I's eyes while smirking.


"This brat really!!!" B.i responds grabbing Bobby's ear tightly"


"HYUNG~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bobby shouted from the pain. 

Once again the house became noisy. On the corner of the table, Bobby's phone beeps with a text from Jinny " if you guys don't let me sleep for more second. I will come down there to kill you all" it was texted in caps.

Everyone was quiet in the car ride to YG's building, B.I can feel the nervousness of the members in the air. Of course they always do well, that's why they guarded their spot as a trainee for the longest. They have seen other trainees getting cut off or sending them home. That's good. If you have no talent now then you can't survive in the music industry later, he thought in a kind way. What he really meant is if you have no talent don't even bother dreaming of being an idol. 

"Harsh!" Junhoe breaks the silence.

"What, what?" DongHyuk looks at Junhoe.

" A whole group of the new trainees all get cut from the evaluation"

"What?!? How did you know? Bobby said in shock

"How many are there? Jinhwan replied with another question.

"About five, like us" Junhoe looks around the members.

"Is it a boy group? Or a girl group?" Jinhwan asks fast.

" Hyung, why are you so eager?" Bobby asks, making everyone looks at Jinhwan.

"..." Jinhwan didn't reply looking at the window thinking.

"Ok, my question. How did you know?" Bobby asks Junhoe.

"A friend texted me, who is also a trainee. I'll ask him if it's all girls or all guys" he texted on his phone.

No she can't be eliminated....Jinhwan thought.
I wish she is eliminated, then I don't have to get rid of her B.I thought.
With both people looking out the window. Bobby speak up.

"Soeun, can't be eliminated" he said, surprising everyone. That girl knows how to survive, and he knows how great her passion is for singing.

"Hyung, but you never know. President Yang eliminated a lot of trainees like her before" DongHyuk said, suddenly remembering the other trainees that he met before.

"Ani, Soeun is a solo artist" Bobby clears up the confused.

Dammit, I guess I'll just have to "distrupt" her by myself. 

"Why are you guys talking about her? We have our evaluation in less than an hour! You guys better not waste our time and effort we put in this performance!!!

Soeun's pov:

I was shocked, a TV in the waiting room showed me a whole group all getting eliminated. My dongsaengs, and I just knew them a few months ago. Well, this industry is a battle field anyways. Just then, I heard the door of my waiting room opening.

B.I look around the room with judgemental eyes, walking towards me.

"Annyeong, do you need anything?" I waved my hand a little, this situation is awkward.

Why is he here anyways? Trying to cause ruckus before I start.

"Why are you still trying?" He asks straightforward.

"Isn't that a bit rude, Hanbin" I answer right back smirking. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.

"Provoking your enemy I see, Now it's my turn" he said, his face close already to mine that I have to lean back in front of the mirror. 

I can almost feel his breath then suddenly-
Chu❤️~
What...? I stand shock and frozen, feeling my cheeks heating up.
Then I felt his lips leave mine.

Regaining himself back again, I saw shock and frustration in his eyes. Then he quickly ran away. I stood frozen still, shock. Did B.I just..? What the heck?! My mind processing just what happened.

"Soeun, it's your turn at 5 minutes get ready" one of the staff poked her head at the door of the waiting room, informing me.

Okay Soeun, you have to regain yourself. Focus. Prove them what your worth.

B.I's Pov:
I stop from running when I reach outside the building. What was I thinking?! Ugh seriously, Hanbin you just have to screw yourself up!!! After breathing the air outside, I quickly run turning back inside the building to go in our waiting room. Then I hear a nice voice singing. 
Everyone looks up the screen, it was Soeun singing.

"Yah~~~ her voice is really good, isn't it? Junhoe said while pointing in the screen.

"Oh! Hyung where have you been?" Bobby suddenly turned his attention to me.

"Washroom" I replied still catching my breath.

"But Hyung, what is that in your lips?" DongHyuk said, gaining everyone's attention to me.
I wiped my mouth, then there was red lipstick. Oh , it's from Soeun. I can feel my cheeks burning up.

"The stylist noona must've put a lot by mistake" I replied turning my face away from them to hide my red face.

I was supposed to distrupt her with mean comments and honesty, not freaking kiss her!! but instead I was disrupted by her.

"Ha....." This is funny, Hanbin you are losing your mind. 

But I'm glad to hear her call me by my real name again, like before.