Confirmation

Different

Should I go after her or should I not?
Bobby's mind questions himself.


Of course not. There are probably more than thousands of girls who have the same hair pin as her, heck it's most likely possible that every girl in Korea have a yellow hairpin. He doesn't even know the girl's name and who knows where she is now. Probably she might be somewhere far away, not even in this country. Because of that there might be also a thousand faces who look like her.


But one day if he saw her again he will definitely thank her.


~Next day~


๐ŸŽถCause I don't care eh eh eh eh eh
I don't care eh eh eh eh boy I don't care๐ŸŽถ
<>


"You again?!?..." The door suddenly burst open out of B.I's anger


"Ah hyung, no one's here.." Donghyuk told the leader
" I can see that!" B.I scratched his head in annoyance


"But that's weird...
then why is 2ne1's sunbaenims song playing? Do you think? No way!?" Junhoe said in surprise


"GHOST?!?!?" Bobby shouted loudly scaring the members around him


"Don't be ridiculous, don't be ridiculous!!" B.I walked over to Bobby pinching his ears


"Koo Junhoe, you too!" B.I also makes his way to Junhoe while dragging Bobby by his ear on his other hand.


"Ah! Hyung Hyung!!" Junhoe scream his pain. He swear his ear is starting to feel numb right now.


"H- hyung!! Stop!! I swear you're gonna rip out my ear, I can feel it ripping off" Bobby pleads in pain.


"Good you two learned your lesson" B.I let go of their ears, while the other two touches their ears if they can still feel their

ears.

While they where taking a short rest after practicing. Donghyuk noticed a small note taped in a chair at the side.


"Guys, look I've found something" he waves his hand in the air holding the small note


"What is it?" Jinhwan asks the younger


'Please be careful not to sit in this chair, it's broken and the other leg will fall anytime soon'


After they read the note together, Junhoe nods suddenly which caught the members to look at him


"Ah it's her" Junhoe says


"How can it be her? there's a lot of people who uses this dance room" DongHyuk said studying the note.


"Well whoever it is, let's just thank them for telling us" Jinhwan finishes off the group conversation.


While everyone heads back to the other side of the room to rest, Bobby remains in the spot and holds the note in his hand.
Is it really her, his mind asks in confusion until it got interrupted by Junhoe almost yelling.


"But that still doesn't solve why the music was on, when we came in??? Do you think the ghost?" Junhoe's voice echoed in the room
"Come here..." B.I signalled him by his hand to come over to him


The practice came to an end earlier today than usual, since the sun is still up.
Like what Bobby planned.


Today he will confirm if the weird trainee is the girl he have been searching for since he was a kid. The plan is simple, he already got help from the backup dancers who also happened to be his close friends. He would pretend to be getting beaten up by them, when the trainee is in the scene.


Well it's not like he tried this before. Definitely not. He thought to himself. Actually there are other girls whom he tried to confirm too, but the confirmation either ends up failing or embarrassing and also a failure.
But now he just have to confirm it. Lately his thoughts are taking all over his mind.

He finally spotted the trainee coming out of the building and walking his way, which is near an alleyway that can be seen in the girl's path.

He signalled his friends to start and runs over the fake scene.


"Ah!!! Please stop, stop!" Bobby lays in the ground covering himself from the attacks of the "bullies" while screaming in pain.


He screamed and winced in pain again, while the girl walk nearer to the scene.
And he finally saw her, facing the scene she stopped in her tracks.


"What do you think you're doing??!" She said in a bit aggressive voice.


A few moments past before one of the 'Bulies' replied.


"Ha! And who is this you're guardian angel?" He said in a baby's voice teasing Bobby whom he held in his fist.


"No...no she's not-" Bobby winced in pain again. He shared a look in his friend as he thought that his friend have gotten better in acting.


They are all laughing together now, well of course not Bobby and Soeun. Although Bobby is holding himself not to laugh, this scene have to still stay realistic. When Bobby almost smiled one of his friends decided to fake kick him in the ground to save the performance, but the scene happened too fast that when Bobby blinks his eyes. He saw his friend lying on the ground, he believed the trainee girl must've have kick his friend really hard to sent him on the ground.
After that the 'Bullies' ran away, just like as they planned if one of them gets hurt leave the scene and let Bobby continue his act.


"Are you alright?" Soeun walked towards Bobby, helping him to stand up.


Good thing he didn't have any major injuries but just a few small bruises in his arms and legs, she thought to herself.


"Im fine thank you for helping me. I owe you one" Bobby replied fixing himself still holding the girl's hand.


"Please don't tell this to anyone..." Bobby said quietly looking down, he quickly pulled away his hand.


"Why not? That guys beat you up and what if they don't leave you? They need to be punished for what they've done" she says. Bobby can see her anger in her eyes.


"I don't want my groupmates and the company to know, I don't want them to make any big scene about it and especially the media, since I know they start gossips and exaggerated rumours" he look past her.


"I see, I will keep this one a secret BUT if I see you again getting beat up by those guys I will definitely not going to let it go without them getting punished!" She said in a voice that Bobby definitely has heard before.


"Yes Mam, thank you for saving me. I promise I will repay you in the future" Bobby said with a big smile on his face and saluting like a soldier.


This is how Bobby gets out of the scene, making sure nothing will be heard and said about the fake situation tomorrow morning.


"What are you doing?" Soeun burst at laughter after seeing Bobby salute. She thought it was cute how Bobby acted especially with a big smile on.


"Do you wanna walk home together since I think you must've love close here when you saw me" He asks shyly.


"Sure, do you live close here too?" She asks already knowing the answer.


"Yes, our dorm is only 5 blocks away" he replied looking at her.


Of course she thought, remembering the night she saw B.I outside their apartment.


He studied her on their walk home, she wasn't wearing the yellow pin on her hair like the night before. Although he doesn't clearly remember what the girl who saved her when he was a kid looked like, there are similarities. Her voice and her hair. Also she's the one to first protect him in the scene.


"I'll be going, be safe when you walk home and call me if the bastards show up again in your way" she stops in an apartment entrance and waves at him.


"I will" he walks a few feet away when he saw a a badge, a kids badge that almost look like one of a scout girl, pinned in her bag. This whole time he didn't even notice it.


And he was sure it's her.


Soeun laid flat at her bed facing the window outside. As she thinks.


If Bobby have a secret. I'm sure everyone in the group does. Since everyone including herself have a secret.