Memories Part 2

Different

"Hahaha! You look so different without without your glasses on" a kid lift up Bobby's glasses.

"Give it back! That's mine!" He jumps to get his glasses but he can't reach it.

"Well it's mine now, Oops it breaks" the kid dropped Bobby's glasses on the ground, broken.

Bobby picks it up, pieces of his glasses in his hands. His tears starts to fall down.

"My mom gave this to me as my birthday present" he said while looking at his glasses, tears falling down.

"Yeah, whatever" the kid starts to turn away from Bobby when-

"How would you react if I break your face in the ground?" A girl was standing a few meters away from the kid.

Bobby looks up

"Who are you? And what do you care anyways?"the kid says loudly at her

"You broke his mother's present for him" she said while standing tall and putting her arms on her hips.

"Ha, you dumb, pathetic scout girls. Stop trying to act tough if you don't want me to break you like his glasses" he turned to look at Bobby, who now stopped crying and is currently looking scared at both.

"The only thing you would be breaking is your pride, when I smack your face to kiss the ground" she comes to the kid closer. Close enough to whisper to his ear.

Then she hit his stomach using her knee, the kid lay on the ground in pain. Bobby was too shocked to do anything, he looks at her grabbing the kid's head.

"I will give you 3 seconds to run or else..." She look at Bobby, who looks really terrified right now.

"Or else what?" The kid look up to her groaning in pain.

"Or else your first kiss would be the ground closest to your face" she look at him strongly.

"Hana..Dul..-" the kid get up quickly and run away.

All that's left is the Girl Scout and Bobby. She looks at Bobby whom she also caught looking at her. The wind passes to her hair, revealing a bright yellow clip which stands out too much from her hair colour. She walk closer to Bobby who now gets up his feet.

"Tell me if that bully ever bothered you again" she said with a smile.

"Ok, wait-" he tried reaching her again, but she disappeared only be displaced by a bright light.

Then he woke up. He sat up to his bed, why was his memories of childhood appear in his dreams often nowadays?

"That girl...I didn't even say thank you to her at that time" he realize then that she left quickly after what happened.

However he didn't forget her bright yellow clip.

The day carried on like always for him ; dance practice, vocal lesson and composing. He eventually forgets all about the past dream.
Until he saw the same exactly girl in his dream, but just taller and more grown up. Stopping at his tracks, a wind past the girls hair to reveal a familiar yellow pin.

"Eomma~ don't worry, I will eat well" her voice echoed through the road at night.

 

Quick update >.< pls subscribe ㅜㅜ.ㅜㅜ