If This Were A Movie,

Fixing The Sun

Sunny looked to her side and observed her leader’s face who had her full attention focused onto the TV screen, but the energy bunny doubted that Taeyeon was actually watching whatever show was currently playing at the moment. Her eyes were glazed over and the sight was almost amusing to her because she could tell the leader was trying her best to act calm and not appear nervous.

 

“So….a group meeting huh? This is kind of random. We don’t do group meetings that often anymore do we?” Sunny asked, trying to engage Taeyeon into some form of conversation because the latter looked like she was going to mummify herself based on how much she was sweating.

 

“H-huh? Oh yeah. I guess it’s because there really hasn’t been anything to meet up about. The last few months have been busy for all of us anyways.” Taeyeon stuttered out as her attention snapped towards the grinning shorty next to her.

 

Taeyeon wasn’t wrong though. All of them had been busy with concerts and promotions for the last few months that they barely had time to sleep, let alone meet up for social reasons. It had been several months since Sunny had last met up with Hyomin. The last time they had seen each other was when Sunny had stormed into her girlfriend’s apartment at 2am to confront her about her Roommate audition. Although that was several months ago, the memory of what they got up to later into the night after the confrontation still managed to put a tinge of red on her cheeks and a dumb smile on her face.

 

“Yah. What’s with the stupid grin?” Taeyeon poked her side, causing her to stumble back into reality and away from her Hyomin fantasies, much to Sunny’s annoyance.

 

“What do you mean stupid grin? How can a grin even be intelligent?” Sunny countered the statement.

 

“How can you ever be intelligent?” Taeyeon muttered under her breathe but Sunny could still hear it, leading the shorter girl to playfully slap her leader’s shoulder and prompting Taeyeon to laugh in response.

 

“May I know why we’re even meeting?” Sunny inquired, satisfied that Taeyeon stopped looking like a nervous wreck.

 

“Not yet.”

 

“Is it just because you miss us? Because I can accept that as a legitimate reason you know. I can’t remember the last time all 9 of us were gathered here in this dorm.”

 

Taeyeon’s eyebrows furrowed in response to Sunny’s statement.

 

“8 of us Sunny. There’s only 8 of us left.”

 

“Oh? Didn’t you invite Sica as well?” Sunny asked with a mischievous grin, loving the fact that she can toy around with her esteemed leader like this.

 

“What? Why would you assume I invited Sica as well?” Sunny could almost visibly see the cogs turning in Taeyeon’s head. The leader was squinting at her suspiciously.

 

“Oh no reason really. I just miss her that’s all. You just keep hogging her all to yourself.”

 

There was a pause in the living room as Taeyeon’s face deadpanned at Sunny’s words. The Energizer Bunny was loving this and she impressed herself with her ability to not burst out into laughter.

 

There was a sigh of defeat on Taeyeon’s part, and the leader sunk into the sofa looking dejected.

 

“You’re so mean Sunny.”

 

“Am I?” Sunny did her best to feign a mortified look at Taeyeon’s accusation, but the leader’s frustration looked so adorable that she couldn’t help but let out a small giggle.

 

“How long have you known?” Taeyeon gazed at her inquisitively, but Sunny was relishing this moment too much and she wanted to milk it for all it’s worth.

 

“How long have I known what, leader-nim?”

 

Taeyeon tried her best to maintain her stoic leader façade but Sunny knew by the way her leader’s eyes were twitching that the shorter girl was just about ready to pull chunks of her own hair out of her scalp in frustration.

 

“Urgh fine. I just can’t seem to hide anything from you huh? How is it that you’re barely in the house most of the time but you still find a way to know everything?” Taeyeon finally asked as she leaned back into the couch in defeat. She wasn’t going to say what Sunny was trying to make her say. Not yet anyways. That was why she called the meeting in the first place.

 

“I have mystical powers of observation Taengoo….and you talk in your sleep.”

 

“Yah! I DO NOT! Don’t you DARE!”

 

“Seriously though…I’m really happy for the two of you. Your relationship has really gone through one hell of a roller-coaster ride huh?” Sunny said while reaching out her right hand to reassuringly rub Taeyeon’s left shoulder.

 

“Thanks Sunny. Jessica’s an amazing girl. It just took me awhile to realize that, but I did. Eventually.” Taeyeon admitted with a smile, but what ever manner of deep conversation that the leader assumed she was having with Sunny was disrupted by a guffaw from the latter’s side, causing the leader to whip her head to the left with an eyebrow raised.

 

“What are you laughing about you dork? Did I say something funny?”

 

All Taeyeon received in response was another loud laugh and Sunny throwing her fist into the air in what Taeyeon assumed was victory. Still oblivious as to why her already weird friend was acting slightly weirder than normal, the frustrated leader started to wonder in her head if the public would notice if another member of the group ‘mysteriously’ disappeared.

 

“I win! Hah!” Sunny suddenly said in between her chortles and pointed a finger at Taeyeon, who stared at it as if the appendage had just insulted her mother.

 

“…..Excuse me?”

 

“I got you to say Jessica’s name although you’ve been avoiding it this whole time! I win! OooOOooh Taengoo loves Sica! What a sweet couple!”

 

The sudden realization and the way Sunny was smirking at her from across the couch caused an uncharacteristic hint of red to appear on Taeyeon’s cheeks and Sunny laughed even louder at her flustered leader.

 

“Oh god shut up! What are you? 12?! Yes I’m in a relationship with Jessica! Yes she’s my girlfriend, and yes I love her very much.” Taeyeon snapped in annoyance which caused Sunny to halt her laughter and the pair locked eyes within the atmosphere of the suddenly quiet room.

 

The uncharacteristic admittance had left Taeyeon’s mouth before she even had the time to think, and she immediately regretted it because she knew Sunny wasn’t going to let this kind of opportunity slip by her. She was Kim Taeyeon, leader of the nation’s girl group and master of hiding her emotions. Her groupmates never even knew she was friends with Baekhyun until a few weeks after they had started dating. She was steeling herself for Sunny’s incoming onslaught of jeers but the shorty’s sudden silence was even more nerve-wracking.

 

“Where is Sica now? Is she coming? ” Sunny finally broke the silence with an innocent question and the leader let out a breath that she was unconsciously holding.

 

“Y-yeah, she should be here anytime now. Who knows? They girls might even run into each other on their way up here.”

 

“Pfft. You love your girlfriend. What a nerd.”

 

And so it starts.

 

Taeyeon’s face immediately turned a violent shade of crimson and she was just about ready to knock the laughing bunny of SNSD out with a cushion when the familiar sound of the front door being unlocked caused the both of them to freeze in place.

 

“Hey girls! Look at who we bumped into in the elevator on the way here. I know we’re not supposed to invite strangers into the dorm but this one looked so cuteee we just couldn’t resist!” Sooyoung announced as she entered the living room dragging along a Jessica by the arm, in effect dragging along Yoona as well who has managed to attach herself to the former member’s waist.

 

“Yah! Don’t call me a stranger! I’ve just been busy with work!” Jessica replied but she didn’t look annoyed. If anything, the bright smile on her face indicated that she couldn’t have been happier to be back in the dorm.

 

“Yeah. She’s been busy being the next Rick Owens or something.” Yuri said as she entered into view as well, poking Jessica in the ribs on her way to the kitchen. The rest of the members eventually filed into the dorm and went about doing their own thing, but being sure to manhandle Jessica in some way as they passed by her and Yoona.

 

“Rick Owens is a guy Yul. I imagine myself to be the next Dior or Chanel.” Jessica retorted, finally escaping Yoona’s hold and Sunny managed to catch the small smile that flickered across Jessica’s soft features as she and Taeyeon locked eyes. It came as fast as it went and suddenly Sunny felt a warmth spread from the pits of her stomach at the sight. This felt right. All 9 of them under the same roof again, but this time they were happy, not sad. Sunny was starting to feel tears start to develop at the corners of her eyes and she knew she had to somehow distract herself from becoming a sobbing mess right then and there. Sunny was an ugly crier. She knew that for a fact.

 

“So what brings you here Sica? You joining in on this group meeting as well?” Sunny asked loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

 

“Well, not exactly. What does Miss Kim Taeyeon have to say about me being here today?” Jessica gave Taeyeon a subtle wink from across the room and the leader started to blush again. Sunny was starting to realize that she had seen the charismatic leader blush more in the last hour than she has in all the years of knowing her.

 

Taeyeon cleared and gave Jessica a slight nod. Jessica immediately skipped her way to Taeyeon’s side and whispered something into the leader’s ear before turning to face the rest of the members, raising a few eyebrows at the same time. Jessica doesn’t skip, and Taeyeon doesn’t blush. Sunny understood how everyone could be confused at the moment.

 

“Alright, group meeting has started. Me and Jessica have something we would like to announce to all of you.” Taeyeon started with a shaky voice and trembling hands. Hands that were immediately captured into Jessica’s and their fingers interlaced with each other almost expertly, as if they have practiced doing so a million times before.

 

*****************************************************

 

A few months later 

 

 

"I swear I'm so nervous right now I feel like throwing up." Sunny exclaimed while burning a route into the living room carpet from her continuous pacing as Min Woo watched from the sofa.

 

"I swear that I'll throw up with you if you keep that up. I'm going dizzy just watching you." Min Woo replied, eyes drooping shut due to dizzyness. He had come into the living room to watch some TV, but found the fidgety and nervous SNSD member to be a better source of entertainment. What he initially found to be amusing grew into an annoyance instead as time went on and Sunny was nearing her approximate 200th lap around the sofa.

 

"I can't sit still oppa! You don't understand! It's tonight! What if things go wrong? What if...what if she says NO?!" Sunny's eyes grew wide at the prospect. She had never even considered the option. What if Hyomin said no? She's involving her whole Roommate family into the surprise event, so what would they say if she was rejected? Sunny let out a strangled cry as she clutched her head and fell to her knees. Too many outcomes. Too many things for poor Sunny to think about.

 

"Oh for heaven's sake you two are practically married already! She has no reason to turn you down! Why don't you call her now? Talking to her usually gets you to stop being so ridiculous." Min Woo sighed, wondering if his housemate was going to act this way until their surprise event started.

 

Sunny must have agreed with him because she was already looking for her girlfriend's contact in her phone.

 

"What's going on? It sounded like an animal was dying up here. Is everything okay?" Nana's innocent voice rang across the living room as she appeared at the stairs, worried expression on her face and a large bowl of trail mix in her hands.

 

"It's nothing. Our resident drama queen is being her usual self again. Are those almonds you have with you?" Min Woo asked, pointing to the bowl Nana was clutching.

 

"Amongst other things. I had a sudden craving for nuts, but looks like we had a big one living in our house all along. Help yourself." Nana offered the bowl to Min Woo as she took a seat next to him, observing the spectacle that is Sunny. The SNSD member was currently curled up in a fetal position on the floor, her phone pressed tightly against her ear while she waited for the recipient of her call to pick up. They had honestly never seen Sunny act this way, and on any other day they would’ve been alarmed but knowing the significance of the day and how important the event Sunny had planned later tonight was, they were perfectly understanding of her overreacting.

 

“Hello? Sweetie? Are you awake yet?” Sunny immediately shot up and fired questions as soon as Hyomin picked up, causing Nana to nearly drop her bowl of nuts in surprise. The beauty seated on the sofa hissed softly at Sunny, who was animatedly chatting away on the phone.

 

““Yes Princess. What event are we even going to? And what’s with the fancy dress? Are you sure it’s okay for us to be seen out in public?” Hyomin asked on the other end, and based on the sounds of rummaging and drawers being opened that Sunny could distinctively pick out it seemed like her girlfriend was in the midst of getting ready.

 

“What do you mean? We go on public dates all the time don’t we? Ice cream trips, coffee shop outings, clothes shopping and all that stuff. People have seen us together loads of times and they don’t suspect a thing.”

 

“Well, I mean public public. Like fancy events usually mean fancy cameras, and fancy cameras are evil. Creepy, stalker-ish and blurry cellphone photos can’t hold a candle to those crazy 60fps 4K resolution telescopes people use nowadays. Those things are evil. Anything or anyone that stops me from holding your hand or kissing you is evil.” Hyomin explained, and Sunny found it cute how her girlfriend made the effort to dumb down the camera lingo for her sake because she knew her photography-obsessed girlfriend wouldn’t usually use the term “telescope” to describe a DSLR.

 

“Taeng scolded us for being too touchy in public once. Are you calling her evil?”

 

“Would I dare to call her that? Only thing scarier than an angry Taeyeon is her girlfriend.”

 

Sunny openly laughed at that statement. It seems like Hyomin was still slightly afraid of Jessica, even after countless double dates and coffee meets. Sunny didn’t blame her though. She once saw Jessica tear a recipe book in half out of frustration when her lasagna somehow turned purple in the process of baking it. Such strength should be feared.

 

“I think she’s going crazy oppa. First she’s a nervous wreck, now she’s laughing like a hyena that’s heard a bad joke.”

 

“Have you ever heard Hyomin’s jokes though? ‘Knock Knock! Who’s there? To get to the other side!’ A very special snowflake, that kid.”

 

Sunny frowned slightly at the two on the sofa. She completely forgot that they were still there.

 

“Just be ready in the next half an hour. My manager will swing by to pick you up. Your Porsche is too ostentatious.” Sunny informed her girlfriend, and she heard Hyomin scoff a little from the other end.

 

“You tell me to dress up in a $12,000 dress and you’re complaining my CAR is too ostentatious?”

 

“Holy you have a $12,000 dress?! I just said wear something nice! Why do you even own a $12,000 dress?! I don’t even know how a $12,000 dress looks like! Is it made using the hopes and dreams of rookie idol groups?" Sunny nearly shrieked out in surprise. Who was she even dating?? She’s pretty sure none of her own members own clothing that expensive, save for Jessica and maybe Sooyoung.

 

Sunny could barely make out her girlfriend mumbling something along the lines of  “It was sponsored” through the phone because the people seated behind her started to make a commotion at the news.

 

“Woah…$12,000 for a dress. T-Ara must be doing pretty good for themselves eh oppa? Eunjung unnie must be loaded! I want to date someone rich too.” Nana whistled from behind Sunny.

 

“I don’t think Eunjung owns anything that lavish though. Either that or she’s holding back on me. I think me and my girlfriend need to have a talk….”

 

“What’s this about an expensive dress?? Fill me in!” Joon Hyung’s booming voice suddenly bellowed into the space as he skipped in from his bedroom, cannonballing himself onto the sofa right next to Nana.

 

“We’re just eavesdropping on pipsqueak’s convo with Minnie, Joon oppa. Feel free to join! Cashew?” Nana offered her bowl to Joon Hyung, who gleefully took a fistful of it’s contents.

 

Rolling her eyes at her housemates, Sunny turned her attention back to her girlfriend on the phone. “Just wear normal people clothes you flamboyant fashionista. H&M or something. It’s not THAT big of an event.”

 

Sunny was starting to get worried that her girlfriend might just outshine the event that she and her housemates have painstakingly been preparing for the past two days with a single dress. Her suggestion to tone down her girlfriend’s glamour however was met with a meek “But I don’t own anything from H&M….”

 

“Of course you wouldn’t.” Sunny let out a defeated sigh, but she still had a small smile on her lips, as she often did whenever she was talking to the love of her life. “Look, I know better than to give you fashion advice. You’ve seen me at my best and my best really isn’t too impressive. Just don’t wear anything that costs a small nation’s total GDP okay?”

 

“I’m dating the queen of over-exaggeration.” Hyomin replied with a sigh of her own, but Sunny could practically see the teasing grin on her girlfriend’s face.

 

“And I’m dating the queen of a small country apparently. At least judging by the way she dresses.”

 

“Sigh… Alright. I’ll change out of this dress that took me an hour to put on. Might take another hour to peel it off me though because of how tight it is.”

 

Sunny faltered at that. Hyomin knew she would, and that’s why she said it. Sunny hated how easy she was to read but she wasn’t going to fall for it this time. Sunny was a strong woman. She knew how to keep her hormones in check. Yup. She totally did. Iron-Willed Soonkyu they used to call her.

 

“….How tight is it exactly?” Sunny found the question leaving her lips before she could even think to stop it. God dangit Soonkyu.

 

“Well, let’s just say I don’t think you’d complain. I was quite embarrassed to wear it out because of how tightly it clung to me. Thanks for saving me that kind of embarrassment though Sunny!”

 

“Let’s not make any rash decisions now Minnie! On second thought maybe this event could use the touch of class that only you wearing this magnificently crafted dress can bring.”

 

“Too late Bunny. I’ve already started taking it off~” and Sunny could hear the sound of a zipper being pulled down amidst her girlfriend’s teasing singsong voice.

 

“Wait you’re stripping? Yah! FaceTime me! Now!”

 

“Don’t be stupid. I only have 15mins left to get ready. Talk to you soon Bunny!”

 

“Wait! Wait Minnie! Let me see—hello? HELLO?! You HUNG UP ON ME?! She hung up on me. Guys she hung up on me.” Sunny turned to the others sitting behind her looking as if she wanted to cry.

 

“There there Sunny. That’s what you get for being a complete ert. Cashew?” Nana offered the nearly empty bowl of nuts to Sunny as a means of consoling the idol, which Sunny accepted almost automatically.

 

“I think she needs a cold shower instead based on what I heard!” Sunny rolled her eyes again as the two male members sitting on the sofa high fived each other like high school jocks.

 

“Still nervous for tonight?” Min Woo asked after trading a couple more crude jokes with Joon Hyung at Sunny’s expense, Nana chiming in on occasion.

 

“Nah. I’m alright. It’s pretty normal for my hands to be this clammy and my blood to run this cold right? It’s not like the world around me is spinning or anything… I need to sit down.”

 

“You’re already sitting down Sunny.”

 

“Ahh. Well, maybe I need to drink a glass of water. Or jump off a cliff. Or both.”

 

“Just relax. You’re not alone in this. We’ve got your back. Still, I have to say I’m surprised you planned this event by yourself. Didn’t know you had it in you.” Min Woo offered the rare compliment, and Sunny smiled at his sincerity.

 

“Planning it is one thing, but I don’t think I could’ve done it without all of your help.” Sunny replied as she remembered how all of them willingly and happily went along with her plan at a moment’s notice, setting up the garden outside the house and buying all the necessary supplies.

 

“And let’s just say someone I know convinced me to create a special event for my girl because he kept setting the bar so high and HIS girlfriend keeps telling MY girlfriend about the romantic getaways they go on together. Talk about setting standards…”

 

“Yeah. sorry bout that Sunny.” Min Woo sheepishly said while rubbing the back of his neck, sporting a grin that didn’t look quite so apologetic.

 

“Whose talking about you? I was talking about Jackson! Apparently Young Ji says he makes trips to the grocery store feel like an adventure. Ahh young love.”

 

Min Woo could only stare dumbstruck at the curveball of an insult Sunny threw his way as Joon Hyung and Nana who had been watching the exchange from the sidelines burst into laughter again, this time at Min Woo’s expense.

 

“I really dislike you sometimes Sunny.”

 

“I love you too buddy.” Sunny laughed as she ruffled the actor’s hair.

 

 

*****************************************

 

 

Sunny made her way out into the dark garden, shivering slightly as the cold winter air tickled her skin and she wasn’t sure if it was the weather or her nerves that was making her blood run cold as ice. She let out a whispered profanity underneath her breath (Jong Ok unnie didn’t like people swearing in the house) as she realized just how bad she is at planning events.

 

Min Woo was right. Maybe if she had made more surprise events for Hyomin this would have been easier. She was so excited to make the garden the setting for her event that she had completely forgotten to take into consideration the fact that it was colder than the devil’s heart outside. Here she was, shivering in a padded jacket already able to imagine 527 different ways how the night was going to end horribly.

 

“Yo. It’s a little too early to be waiting for Hyomin isn’t it? It’ll take her at least another half an hour to get here from her apartment.”

 

Sunny turned around to the source of the voice and she saw Nana waddling towards her covered in a thick blanket. The taller girl draped part of her blanket around Sunny as she came to a stop next to her, and the cold she was feeling disappeared almost instantly.

 

“What’s the point of wearing that beautiful dress if you’re just going to cover it up with a jacket though?” Nana asked as she poked the plush material of Sunny’s jacket with a slender finger.

 

“I really didn’t think this through did I? Urgh I’m such a failure! I’m so sorry all of you got dragged into my crazy last minute plan.”

 

Nana looked to the shorter girl’s face only to see that Sunny had already buried her face in her hands. It took everything within the model to not burst into a fit of giggles at her adorable little friend who looked as if she was about to pass out on the spot.

 

“Hey Kang Joon! Dong Wook oppa! Is everything set up yet?!” Nana called out into the darkness, surprising Sunny.

 

“Yeah, just about. We really don’t know what we are doing though so be prepared to pay damages to SBS if this tree catches on fire.”

 

Sunny turned towards a dark corner of the garden and she had to squint her eyes to make out figures moving underneath the trees. She was under the impression that she was alone in the garden, completely forgetting that Kang Joon and Dong Wook had taken over the task of setting up the trees with tiny little fairy lights that they had placed into mason jars. An earlier attempt by Sunny with actual candles instead of the electronic lights nearly resulted in disaster and the death of Ryohei’s bonsai plant so the men decided that they wanted to be in charge of the lighting before any other mishaps take place.

 

“Okay, you ready for this?” Dong Wook asked with an apprehensive smile on his face. It looked like even he wasn’t too confident in his wiring skills.

 

But all that doubt was for nothing because at that Kang Joon had flipped a switch and suddenly the entire garden was illuminated with tiny little speckles of light peeking through the leaves and foliage, looking like white fireflies trapped within mason jars that have been hung on every single surface possible. It wasn’t much, in fact it really didn’t look all too different from a teenager’s art décor project, but the way the tiny lights seemed to imbue everything in the garden with a faint whitish glow just made the whole setting seem so….

 

“Beautiful….” Sunny breathed out in awe. She couldn’t believe that Kang Joon and Dong Wook had managed this in only a few hours. Granted she had already placed the mason jars there beforehand herself, but she was sure that even for the two handymen this wasn’t an easy task.

 

“I think she likes it hyung. I’m sure Hyomin will as well.” Kang Joon said, making his way out of the shadows and entering into view.

 

“She better. Ryohei’s bonsai plant died for this event.” Nana laughed, making her way to Dong Wook to envelope him in a warm embrace, taking her blanket with her much to Sunny’s slight dismay.

 

“Oh wow! Look at that! I brought this out for nothing!” Jackson gasped in awe as he entered the garden carrying a fire extinguisher in one hand and holding tightly onto Young Ji’s with the other.

 

“This is really beautiful unnie. I’m impressed—unnie?” Young Ji began but paused when she saw Sunny sobbing quietly in the middle of the garden, alarming everyone.

 

A chorus of people asking Sunny what was wrong was immediately waved off by the SNSD member who immediately wiped off her tears with her sleeves and laughed at her own silliness.

 

“It’s nothing! I’m just…touched. I couldn’t have done this without all of you and I’m so happy….just so happy. I don’t know how I’ll ever repay you guys for the help today but my gosh I’ll definitely find a way! From Jong Ok unnie and Gook Joo unnie cooking dinner, Kang Joon and Wookie oppa setting up the lights, Ryohei and Joon oppa setting up the platform…I’m just so thankful.” Sunny sobbed out and gave everyone in front of her a 90degree bow.

 

There was a slight cause for alarm when someone yanked her back up straight by the hood of her jacket and she was met with Dong Wook’s warm smile as she tried to find the culprit.

 

“Yah. You idiot. Why are you even talking like that? We’re family. It’s only natural we help you out when you want to impress your girlfriend.”

 

Family. She didn’t have to hide away and pretend everything was okay when it wasn’t anymore. She didn’t have to put on a front and fake a smile, just to break down crying underneath her covers late at night so that nobody knows anymore. She could be honest with her feelings because she knows she has people to help and support her now. This show had given her friends. A family she could rely on where false pretentions were unnecessary.

 

And there was one girl that she owes this all to.

 

Sunny just smiled as Nana wiped her tears for her, chastising the shorter girl for ruining her make up. It wasn’t very long after that she heard the sound of a car pulling over outside the main entrance of the house. Freezing up all of a sudden, her knees nearly gave way when she heard Gook Joo announce in as loud a voice as she could without being too obvious about it;

 

“She’s here! Guys she’s here! Get ready!”

 

This was it. Time to make this worth the effort. Her family members gave her various signs of encouragement as they moved into the house, leaving Sunny to stand alone on a makeshift wooden platform decorated by flowers at the center of the garden.

 

Sunny took a deep breath and went over her words in her head, worried that she’ll trip over them and forget later. Her right hand made its way into the pocket of her dress and she lightly gripped the small velvet box she had ready as the front door of the house slowly creaked open.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oooh cliffhanger! what does Sunny ahve in the box?! A surprise event?! 

This update came a but later than expected, but only because I was trying to write another fic that took way longer than expected to finish and... Okay bottom line is I'm sorry. I kinda wrote a Sunbyung fic to go along with this story in a sense, and you can find it here. It wasn't easy to write, and it took waaay too long to finish so my apologies! 

This was supposed to be the last chapter, but I decided to break it up into two because it was a bit too long. Kinda sad tho to see this story end, but I owe it to you readers to conclude this story nicely. The next chapter will be the last chapter, and thank you so much for sticking through all this while.

My favourite part of this chapter was the start of it with the TaengSic. I think I just really like writing TaengSic, which is weird because I don't really like reading about the pairing. hmm. Also, I've basically become IOI and Twice trash recently so I might make my next fic something along those lines I don't know it feels weird not writing anything now that I'm in the swing of it again.

I kinda lost track so I might be thanking people twice here, but huge shoutout to evylrss, zcookies, GG_sone_sz, paily290376, and contingentio for the upvotes! I update very slowly but I can't even begine to describe how much your support means to me! The next update will be in the next few days once I find the time to proofread the chapter!