An INFINITE Amount of Trouble

I'm Just A High School Junior and I'm Married!

 

kamiru_kpoplover19: INFINITE. The only group which I've found impossible to have a bias list on. They're all so wonderful and amazing. <3

 

.............................................................................................................................................

Yuri’s POV:

(The next day… Around 6:50 a.m. )

 

 

“A-are you sure this is okay?? I look weird right?? Aish, I never shoul---…” I said, reluctant to go down from the motorcycle and enter the school.

“Stop it already, we’ve been through this a million times! Now go up there and charm his off!” Woohyun said, his voice half-frustrated, half-encouraging.

“Aish, do you HAVE to curse out loud?”

“Stop trying to change the subject and move it!”

“Tsk…” 

 

I got down from his motorcycle, which he’d parked 2 blocks away from school to avoid us being seen together by any of the students and started walking towards the school gates.

I the end of my new brown and curly hair, much like those idols I sometimes see on the television, and craved for the familiar comfort of my old glasses…which were brutally murdered by that stylist of mine.

I tried pulling down the ends of my skirt, which he’d had shortened by several inches and was now about 3 inches above my knee instead of 3 inches below, like how the other girls of my school wore them and very much unlike how I used to wear it.

 

This feel so strange...

I suppose I've gotten used to the contacts but the skirt...

And this is the first time I've let my hair down in school, I wonder if it looks strange...

I'm not breaking any rules but…I just don’t feel comfortable looking like this.

 

I saw my classmate and one of my closest friends, Lee Jinki walking ahead of me, lunging his usual big bag filled with all our text books.

 

Aigoo, he must have been up all night studying again…

I’ve always told him to put some of the books in the locker so he wouldn’t have to bring them home every single day but he’s so stubborn when it comes to studying…

 

I crept up behind him and---…

“Boo!” I shouted suddenly, poking him on the back with my forefingers, making him jump.

“Uwaaaaah!”

 

I chuckled as he turned and backed away, his expression filled with fear and dread.

 

Jinki is one of the nicest, most studious people I know and has the same tastes as me…probably the reason why he’s been my best friend ever since freshman year in high school. He wore glasses like I did and is known to carry a book around wherever he goes, usually about world history since he finds that subject very fascinating.

And not only did we have the same style, we usually got the same scores too and would compete for the top rank in our year…if he was first, I usually got second and vice versa.

 

“Aigoo…so jumpy in the morning Jinki-ah…” I said, chuckling at the obvious shock in his expression which suddenly changed to confusion.

“W-w-why are you talking to me?” He stuttered, looking at me with a disbelieving expression.

 

Okay, this is strange...

He would usually jump around excitedly and start telling me about his latest bookstore find...

Why is he looking at me like he doesn't recognize me?

 

“Yah Lee Jinki…have you forgotten about me??” I said, raising an eyebrow at my best friend who was still looking very weirded out.

“I---I’m sorry, I know you must be very popular but I---…”

“Yah! What are you saying? It’s me, your best friend, Lee Yuri…remember me? I’ve sat beside you for the past 2 years, hello??”

“Y-y-yuri?! B-b-but…” He said, his eyes widening as he stared me up and down, a disbelieving look in his eyes, making me realize that he must have been surprised by the change in my usual style.

 

Aish, I almost forgot I changed my look completely…

But still…

I didn’t think even my close friend wouldn’t recognize me…

 

“So…how is it? Not bad?” I said, smiling expectantly up at him and he smiled back with his usual goofy, eye grin.

“Y-you…you look so pretty Yuri-ah! Omo, you even changed your hairstyle! And what happened to your glasses?”

“I’m wearing contacts. Although it’s a bit uncomfortable since I’m new to this, it’s okay so far I guess…”

“Aigoo…was my best friend always this cute? You look like an idol!” He said, jumping up and down excitedly like the little kid he was.

 

Now THIS is the Lee Jinki I know and adore...

I'm happy he likes my new look...

Aigoo, this makes me feel much better about it...

I thought I looked strange for sure...

 

“Now THAT’s overdoing it…let’s go, we’re on class duty today right?” I said, chuckling at his antics before pointing my head towards the school gate.

“Deh…kaja!"

 

If even Jinki is surprised by me, I wonder how oppa is going to react when he sees me…

I hope he likes this look…

Aish, why am I suddenly nervous?

I should try to remember everything Nam Woohyun told me yesterday....

 

 

 

..................................................................................................................................

Woohyun’s POV:

(Around that same time... Inside the school....)

 

 

She’ll be alright…right?

She’s so naïve and clueless, it’s actually very worrying…

Aish, if she messes up even after everything I told her about guys yesterday…

We even stayed up late since she was covering her ears every 5 minutes and wouldn’t listen to me tell her what’s really going on inside a guy’s head…

 

“—hyunnie…Woohyun!” Chae Rin said, suddenly snapping her fingers right in front of my face, making me flinch a little.

“W-w-wha--…sorry, what is it babe?” I said, smiling at her and trying to appease her irritated expression.

Aish…why are you spacing out??! Yah, are you thinking of some other girl??!” She said, looking at me with narrowed, suspicious eyes.

 

Aigoo, she's gets so worked up about every little thing...

 

“O-of course not babe…you’re the only one for me, you know that right?”

“Nam Woohyun, don’t you DARE cheat on me!”

“That's impossible Chae Rin-ah, you're the only girl who has my attention...” I said, giving her an aegyo expression that I know girls can never resist.

“…you’re lucky I like you so much, Nam Woohyun, otherwise--…” She said, smiling now as she pinched my cheeks affectionately.

 

Now if only Lee Yuri were this easy to appease as well...

My life at home would probably be a LOT easier...

 

“Rin! We got the new magazine you wanted!” One of her friends called out, peering from their classroom.

“I’ll see you later arasso?” Chae Rin said, turning to me after replying to her friend.

“Arasso…” I said, smiling as she waved goodbye and headed towards the senior classrooms.

 

Hmm…now what to do…

I’m don’t wanna spend today stuck in that boring classroom…

Should I spend the day at the arcade?

Or sleep on the roof…or maybe the infirmary?

Yeah, there’s a hot new nurse in the clinic I should prob---…

 

“Hyung!” a familiar high-pitched voice shouted, while tackling me from behind.

“Hyunnie-ah!” said another, much-deeper voice who suddenly grabbed me by the neck.

“Aish…get off me pabos!” I said, shaking them off my back and turning around to face them.

 

My friends Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Sungjong and Hoya, the members of the Infinite gang, were being their usual self and making a fuss so early in the morning.

I’ve known them since middle school and although most of us were in different grades and classes, we’ve always been the closest of friends. Me, Sunggyu and Hoya are in the same class, Sungyeol and Dongwoo in the next one while Sungjong was just a freshman.

 

 

“Great, you guys are here…come skip classes with me and hang out will ya?” I said, putting an arm around Sungyeol and Sunggyu, urging them to head out of the school with me.

“Aish, forget about skipping…there’s a hot new girl in our class!" Sunggyu said, his tone really excited, as though he was talking about a shiny new car he'd seen.

“Yeah hyung, that noona looked like an idol…neh neh, introduce me later!” Our maknae Sungjong said, tugging at my uniform excitedly.

“New girl? A transferee?” I asked, raising an eyebrow questioningly at their excited expressions.

“Yeah, most likely…there wasn’t a girl THAT gorgeous in our school before…” Hoya said, his voice and expression thoughtful.

“I know right? Her long, curly brown hair…big eyes…awesome legs…” The usually-childlike Sungyeol said, a dreamy expression on his face.

“Not to mention that pretty, innocent face…aish, I should’ve just introduced myself when we saw her earlier!” Sunggyu said, frustration lacing his tone.

 

Wait…pretty, innocent girl with brown hair, big eyes, awesome legs…

They’re talking about Yuri?

Aish, this plan seems to be working TOO well if even these guys are going crazy about her…

I can't let these guys near her, they're gonna mess up my plans...

 

“Yah, don’t come near her arasso?” I said, a subtle warning in my tone that they all recognized immediately.

“B-bwoh?! Don’t tell me you---…” Sunggyu exclaimed, his excited expression suddenly turning suspicious.

I glanced around and saw that the rest had the same curious, suspicious look on their faces.

“Yah, it’s not like that! It’s just that…that girl isn’t a transfer student.” I said, mentally kicking myself for my flustered explanation.

“But…well, then who is she?” Hoya asked, raising an eyebrow at me, a somehow disbelieving expression on his face.

“She’s Lee Yuri…otherwise known as the student council secretary and NOT a person we should be hanging out with.” 

 

It wasn’t a big secret that our gang and the student council don’t meet eye to eye most of the time…most of the time meaning ALWAYS. 

 

“T-t-t-that’s HER???! That glasses-wearing weirdo??” Sungjong exclaimed, the shock on his face almost making me laugh out loud.

“Woohyunnie, have you gone crazy somehow? Coz there’s no way---…” Sungyeol started to say before I cut him short.

“Aish! Believe me, that’s her. So stay away from her arasso? She’s bad news.” I said, frustrated now that they won't listen to me.

“It doesn’t really matter now does it? Even though she’s a teacher flunky, she’s still HOT!” Sunggyu said, his eyebrows dancing with mischief.

 

Aish, this player...

He's probably thinking of hitting on her..

This is bad, he sits almost right next to her...

 

“And she’s not really like those other council members who make you run laps around the school…” added Hoya, who sat right behind her and usually used her as a cover when he wanted to sleep in class.

“Yeah, she even lent me an umbrella one time even though we don’t really talk in the classroom…” said Sunggyu, his face thoughtful.

“Chinja?? Uwaaah, maybe she likes you hyung?” Sungjong asked, his voice excited and happy.

 

Aish…if you only knew what kind of guy that girl likes…

 

“Woooh…that’d be awesome!” Sunggyu answered, dancing around excitedly at the thought.

“Yah, I just told you to stay away from that girl!” I said loudly, wanting them to understand the situation.

“But Woohyunnie…you’re not planning to keep her all to yourself now are you?” Sungyeol said, his expression suspicious again.

 

This choding...

He can be really sharp when he needs to be...

 

“Yeah hyung! So unfair…you already have a girlfriend!”

“Aish, I told you it’s not like that! …just stay away from her, arasso?”

“Yah, how can I when I sit right next to her?” Hoya complained, raising an eyebrow at me.

“Me too, Hyun…can’t really stay away from her, classmates and all that…” Sunggyu said, shrugging and giving me an innocent smile which made his small eyes disappear completely.

“I’ll eat lunch at your classroom later hyung!” Sungjong added, raising his arm excitedly.

“Me too!” Elementary-school-kid Sungyeol added, copying Sungjong’s gesture.

“Aigoo, we should ask her to join us!” Dongwoo added, jumping up and down excitedly, tugging at Hoya’s uniform.

 

Dammit, once these guys are interested in something, they’re impossible to stop…

Aish, I was only trying to make one guy like her, not the ENTIRE school…

The worst case scenario is that if these guys start pestering her, they might find out about us being married…

That’ll be REALLY bad…

 

Aish…why does she like the densest pabo in the universe anyway??

She could have just liked one of my friends who are more popular than that sissy-face…

THAT would have made all this much easier…

Now not only do I have to help her make that idiot fall in love with her...

I also have to keep my friends away from her...

Dammit if they found out about our secret, I'm so dead!

 

“Yah, let’s just---…” I started to say when I suddenly noticed they were already far away and heading towards MY classroom.

 

Aish!

Those pabos really---...

How can they just leave like that?!

Lee Yuri, you are so troublesome!

You've become pretty enough to catch the attention of even my usually uncaring friends...

 

Aigoo…who’s the pabo who made her all hot and gorgeous anyways?

 

 

 

 

...that’s besides the point!