Contemporary Is The Word Of The Day!

I'm Just A High School Junior and I'm Married!


kamiru_kpoplover19: Song Joong Ki is one of the most adorable creatures ever to walk the face of the earth. LOLz. XDD

.....................................................................................................................................................

Woohyun’s POV:

(A few days later…)

 

 

After a few days of contemplating on the correct path to go with the plan, I've identified the key points of Yuri's problem, her inability to catch the attention and heart of the sis---...I mean, guy she likes.

This is the reason why I've ventured into her lair...meaning her room...and undertaken one of THE most treacherous, dangerous and unpredictable tasks in my entire life.

 

First phase in the Training-To-Become-A-Love-Master is…making Yuri contemporary!

 

“Y-y-yah…are you SURE about this?” She said, sitting on her bed behind me, watching me as I scanned through the whole mess she's created.

“Aish, didn’t you hire me as a teacher for this purpose?”

“B-but…not THAT…”

“Trust me Yuri, this is the first thing that has GOT to go.” I said, glancing towards her briefly, pointing at the ugly mess in front of me.

 

We were standing in front of her huge closet, filled with clothing and shoes of all kinds while I surveyed the total damage repair that had to be done.

 

Aish…it’s worse than I thought…

Her clothes are only brown, black and gray, with the occasional white shirt…

And they’re all long, drab-looking…clothes that even an 80-year-old grandmother wouldn’t be caught in…

 

“But what’s wrong with my clothes?? I like them!”

“It doesn’t matter if you like them…just think about what he’ll say and think when he sees you wearing these old-fashioned, from-another-century clothes? He’ll probably just DIE of embarrassment being seen with you…" I said, shaking my head, a frustrated expression on my face.

"B-bwoh?!"

"..---yah, do you wanna catch his attention or NOT?!…”

“Aish…”

 

When I say that that wifey of mine is old-fashioned…I LITERALLY mean old-fashioned in everything she does.

Exhibit A: She NEVER breaks rules, be it with the school uniform, recycling…anything. Heck, she probably doesn’t even know how to curse or say anything disrespectful…well except to me but that doesn’t count since I’m ALWAYS the exception.

Exhibit B: She NEVER does skinship with any guys and freaks out when somebody grabs her hand or hugs her suddenly…trust me, I’ve tried and I got hit on the head the frying pan so hard I lost consciousness.

Exhibit C: She’s not into modern K-pop, dramas, movies and trends and listens to crappy classical music from the 18th century and watches sappy, corny movies from the 70’s.

Exhbiti D: The best evidence of her ridiculous taste is, in my opinion, her choice of clothes. Seriously…her umma and even MY umma gives her all sorts of modern, girly clothes which she keeps in a box somewhere in the attic and she’ll only wear them, sometimes, when she sleeps.

 

I picked out one of the pieces of clothing hanging in her closet, a REALLY long black skirt that looked like it came straight from a horror movie set.

 

“Yah, you actually wear THIS when you go out??” I said, holding the piece of clothing between two fingers, raising it up but away from my face.

“Of course! Wae...? What’s wrong with it?” She said, tilting her head to the side slightly, looking confused.

“Everything. This should be burned.” I threw the skirt, if you could call it that, to the pile of clothes already on the floor, before I grabbed another one and did the same.

“…along with this, this, and oh man, this should NEVER have been made…” I said, as I continued delving into her closet full of ugly, never-should-be-worn-in-public clothing.

“Y-yah! What are you doing to ALL my clothes??!” She exclaimed, picking up the clothes I continued to throw on the floor and gathering them into her arms.

 

I stopped picking out clothes and surveyed the entire closet instead.

 

This is hopeless…

I’m gonna have to build this closet from scratch…

I’ll just order someone to pick all of these up and dona---…no, these can’t be worn by ANY person…might as well burn them so they won’t pollute the eyes of the citizens of this nation.

Yep…I’m doing a good thing by doing this.

Now…about her appearance…

 

I glanced at Yuri who was dressed in her uniform, glasses and usual boring/neat-and-tidy look. I call it “boring”, she calls it “neat and tidy”…either way, it’s not working for her.

 

She ALWAYS wears her hair up, ALWAYS wears those ugly huge black glasses and wears her uniform long and proper which if you combine all these elements would produce a…very plain, nerdy person.

 

No wonder the people who confess to her are the same types…nerdy, boring and just plain uninteresting.

 

As of now, I’m the only person in the universe who knows there’s a piping hot babe underneath all that crap…heck, even SHE probably doesn’t know just how gorgeous she could be with just a few minor changes in her style.

 

Well, that’s sorta awesome but--…this is a major problem if this plan of mine is gonna work.

 

Aish, what a troublesome girl…

I'm gonna have to rebuild her image form ground up...

Appearance, clothes, the way she talks and acts...

Aish...

So many things to do, so little time…

 

 

 

.........................................................................................................................................

Yuri’s POV:

 

 

“There’s a HUGE problem with your appearance, Yuri-ah…” Woohyun said, a hand on his chin as he looked me up and down with a scrutinizing expression.

“Wae? Wat’s wrong with my appearance…?" I glanced down then looked at him once more after I double-checked if everything was in place. "...this IS how you should wear our uniform you know…”

 

“That’s exactly what’s wrong with it.” He said immediately, looking as though he made perfect sense.

 

“B-b-bwoh?? Says the person who wears it with the jacket and shirt ed and never wears the tie??” I exclaimed, pointing at his own uniform which he NEVER wears correctly.

“Aish, this is not about me, it’s about YOU. Now, do you want to be noticed by him or not??”

“I---I…but I don’t wanna break any rules at school!”

“Trust me wifey, you’re not gonna be breaking any rules…I’m just gonna “tweak” your look a bit, arasso?”

 

I wonder what he MEANS by that....?

He’s not gonna do something drastic like make me undergo plastic surgery is he…?

I know I’m not attractive but I’m not THAT ugly…

I am NOT going to go under the knife…andweeee!

 

“…HOW are you gonna improve my appearance then?” I said, looking at him with suspicion in my expression.

“Wait and see…kaja, we’re skipping school today and working on our plan!” He said, before grabbing my wrists and leading me outside.

 

Oh my God…did he just say---…

Did he just say what I thought he said??!

Skip….school???

 

“B-b-bwoh??! I NEVER skip school!” I said, planting my feet firmly on the ground, refusing to get on his motorcycle.

“Today you are…this is for love, Yuri! You can’t put school before these things!” He said, acting all dramatic and indignant, as though I was in the wrong here.

“Why does that sound WEIRD coming from you?” I retorted, raising an eyebrow at his unbelievable remarks.

 

Nam Woohyun and....love?

Nope, don't seem to fit...

He must be talking about flings again...

Does this guy really KNOW what he's talking about...?

 

“Aish…come on, get on!” He said, trying to pull me into the space behind but I struggled and thrashed about wildly, a little scared of the motorcylce.

“B-b-b-but…I’ve never ridden one before!"

“Yah, hurry up already! We’re burning daylight here!!”

“Andweeee! I’m going to school!” I said, about to turn around and go back towards the house when he suddenly pulled on my uniform and forced me to sit behind him.

“Aish…be a good girl and listen to your husband, arasso?” He said, forcing a helmet on my head before starting the motorcycle.

 

Oh my God, oh my God…

I’m skipping class AND riding some guy’s motorcycle…

Well the guy IS my husband but nevertheless…

Oh my God, I hope I’m not going to hell for this…

 

He led us towards the mall which wasn’t filled with that much people since it was Wednesday and 9 a.m. was still way early.

 

“Yah…what are we gonna do here? You’re not gonna make me undergo plastic surgery--…are you?” I said, narrowing my eyes at him, scrutinizing his face.

“Hmmmm…lemme think about it…” He said, a finger on his chin while his face assumed a thoughtful, considering expression.

“Yaah!” I exclaimed, hitting him hard on the shoulder, making him jump a bit.

“I’m kidding! Sheesh…we’re just hitting a salon first…kaja!”

 

Aish, I’m being dragged along his pace again…

I hope he doesn’t make me cut my hair…

It would be troublesome to put up in a ponytail if it were short…

 

He led me towards one of the biggest salons I’ve ever seen…not that I frequently go to one.

Just once or twice a year whenever I let my umma drag me to one to get a haircut. SHE on the other hand, could spend hours in this place for God-knows-what reason but she always ends up looking “shiny” after leaving this place.

 

“Omo, Woohyun, is that you??” A tall, pale, handsome-looking oppa said, a shocked expression marring his features as he went towards Woohyun.

“Joong Ki-hyung!” The other exclaimed, sounding as though they've been friends since forever.

 

Why does Nam Woohyun seem to have friends everywhere he goes....?

And why do all his friends ALL look like idols and movie stars?

I don't like being around attractive people at all...

 

“Aigoo, this is a big surprise…what can I do for you today?” The good-looking oppa said, glancing from me to him with a curious expression.

“I need your help hyung…can you make THIS into a human being?” Woohyun said, putting both hands on my shoulders, indicating the "non-human" entity as me.

“Yah!” I said, glaring at him after I swatted both hands away.

“…preferably a cute girl that could make a guy’s heart swoon?” He continued, ignoring my protests and struggles.

 

Aish…he just keeps insulting me…

I bet he’s having so much fun right now, humiliating me like this…

What is he trying to do with me here...?

 

The man he called “Joong Ki” looked me up and down before walking around me as if surveying each and every part of me, looking like a sculptor visualizing his to-be masterpiece in a slab of stone.

He looks a bit too young to be a stylist...in fact, he didn't look like a stylist at all. Talk show host or drama actor would have suited him better.

 

“It’s gonna be hard…but not impossible.” He said, nodding gently, his expression laced with determination.

 

W-what's this?

What does he mean by that...?

 

“Thanks hyung! I’ll leave her to you arasso? …PLEASE do WHATEVER it takes, if you catch my drift…I’ll be renting this place the entire day just for her exclusive use, arasso?” Woohyun said, handing Joong Ki-ssi a credit card in the process.

“Gotcha. I’ll be finished around…4 hours?” The other replied, a thoughtful expression on his face.

“B-bwoh?? 4 hours?? What are you gonna do to me?!” I exclaimed, looking at the stylist and demanding an answer from him.

“Aish, just be a good girl and listen to Joong Ki-hyung. He’s a pro and he knows what he’s doing…” He said, giving me what I supposed was his version of a reassuring smile.

“But…”

“If you make a fuss and not do what he says, I’m burning ALL your clothes arasso?” Woohyun said, his smile telling me that he meant every word.

 

What did my clothes ever do to you, Nam Woohyun??!

This guy is so freakin' unreasonable!

 

“Aish, fine!…you cunning ert!”

“Love you too Yuri-ah…see ya later!” He said, moving away while he waved Joongki-ssi and I goodbye.

“Wait, you’re gonna---…dammit.” I started to say when he suddenly left through the door and out of my sight.

 

“Now, now…let’s get started shall we?” The stylist said, a familiar devilish smile on his face. 

 

I groaned loudly as I took the seat he gestured me towards. I stared at myself in the mirror which was right in front of me while the attractive-looking stylist leaned on my chair and smiled at me with a happy grin.

 

“E-excuse me, Joong Ki-ssi but…what EXACTLY are you gonna do to me?” I asked, peering at him on the mirror.

“Aigoo…just let me do my job and stay still okay? I guarantee you won’t regret stepping into my salon today.”

“A-arasso…”

 

If anything goes wrong, I am going to MURDER that pabo…

Leaving me here all alone…

He’s probably out playing again…

 

He leaned my chair backwards, making me sit in a reclining position before he closed my eyes and put something soft and wet on my face.

 

“W-what is this?” I asked, the feeling of it unfamiliar to me.

“A mask, dear. Do sit still while I work on your hair okay?” He said, his voice gentle and light, unconsciously making me relaxed.

“O-okay…”

 

I complied, leaning comfortably as I felt warm air blowing unto my face, making me even more comfortable and sort of sleepy.

 

Aish, this is gonna take 4 hours…

Might as well sleep some more…

 

I closed my eyes completely and put my arms in front of my chest as I let sleep take over my senses, lulling me into a wonderful dreamland without Nam Woohyun.