A New Lee Yuri...?

I'm Just A High School Junior and I'm Married!

 

kamiru_kpoplover19: My darling Namwoo!! <3

........................................................................................................................................

Yuri's POV:

(At the salon... About 3 and a half hours later…)

 

 

“B-b-but…I’m perfectly fine with my glasses!” I insisted loudly, as I've been doing for the past 15 minutes.

“Yuri-ssi, if I’M not fine with it then you shouldn’t be either…” He said, shaking his head slightly, a disgusted expression on his face.

 

He had removed my glasses earlier on while I slept so I haven’t seen what he’d done to me so far. All I know is that a strange smell is coming from my hair and face feels a little smoother and lighter than before…he also painted my nails a light baby pink, which I’m gonna have to remove later since this was against the rules.

After I woke up, he’d suddenly told me he was getting rid of my glasses and making me wear contacts, which I’ve never done before.

I wouldn’t even let my umma replace my glasses…I’ve been wearing them since I was 10 years old.

 

I can't live without my glasses...

Aish, he's another unreasonable, forceful guy...

 

“B-b-but…yah!” I started to say when he suddenly snapped my black-framed glasses in two, smiling as he gave me back the two broken pieces.

“…y-y-you…you broke my glasses!” I said, my mouth agape as I stared at him with disbelief in my expression.

“You’re welcome, Yuri-ah. Oppa just did you a BIG favor…now sit still if you don’t want me to poke your eyes while I put on some contacts on them…” He said nonchalantly, as though he didn't do anything wrong just a few seconds ago.

 

Aish, breaking my glasses without hesitation…

He’s just as forceful as that Nam Woohyun…

Aish…how am I gonna fix this…

I can't very well go out without anything to aid my eyes...

I might as well go along with this....for now.

 

I sighed as I leaned my head back and opened my eyes wide to let him apply the clear contacts.

I flinched a little as I slowly started to adjust to the weird sensation brought about by wearing the contacts.

I blinked several times before staring around with a much clearer vision than a few minutes before. I looked up at him and saw him staring at me with widened eyes and mouth slightly agape.

 

I wonder what’s gotten into him…

 

“Joongki-ssi, is there something wrong with my face?” I said, raising an eyebrow at him though not for long since I was still trying to adjust to the contacts.

“A-ani…I’m just---…really amazed with myself!” He said, grinning at me with a self-satisfied expression.

“Okay....? I'm happy for you then.” I answered, my tone laced with only mild interest.

“Aigoo…you’re so adorable Yuri-ah. Tell me though…what’s your relationship with our Woohyunnie?” He said, his expression suddenly teasing and curious, as he waited for my answer.

 

Why is he suddenly asking me this...?

Aish, this is the first time someone besides our family has associated me with that ert...

This is pretty hard to answer...

I can't say he's my husband...

He's not my boyfriend either...

And we're not really friends or anything...

Aish...

 

“Well…it’s sort of complicated.” I answered pathetically, not knowing what to say.

“By complicated meaning....he’s your boyfriend right?” He said, his voice still teasing as he looked me in the eyes as though expecting to see something odd in them.

“A-ani…he’s…a friend. Just a friend.” I said, laughing a bit awkwardly after the lie left my lips.

“Hmmm…just a friend huh...? That's so boring..."

I laughed awkwardly, not knowing what to say to that. 

"...well, that may be for now, but after he sees you, he won’t be a man if he doesn’t fall for your charms.” He continued, the happy smile on his face back and bigger than before.

“W-what are you talking about?” I said, raising an eyebrow at him, a bit weirded out by his sudden mood swings.

 

He suddenly turned me around to face the mirror and I caught a glimpse of myself for the first time in about 4 hours.

 

Wait, who IS that….?

That can't be---...

That can't be...ME??!

 

The girl in the mirror was…beautiful and cute at the same time. Her brown hair was softened into curls that complimented her small, heart-shaped face, making it more feminine and warm. She had big, doe-like eyes with long lashes and looked full and glossy.

 

Whoa, I’ve never seen myself like this…

So THIS is what that pabo meant by “a little tweaking”…?

I’ve never thought of myself as one of those cutesy, beautiful girls at school who kind of “glowed” wherever they went…

I’ve never been attractive anyway…

But now…looking at myself like this--…

 

I look kind of…decent.

 

“Is…is that really ME?” I said, looking behind me to stare at Joongki-ssi who was chuckling at my reaction.

“The one and only, Yuri-ah…oppa’s a genius, neh?” He said, a self-satisfied smirk on his face as he gazed at my reflection on the mirror.

“B-but how…I---…”

“Aigoo, you were always this gorgeous…I just made it obvious for the world to see. You were hiding all that under those glasses and straight-laced appearance, it was a crime letting all this beauty go to waste. A CRIME I tell ya…” He said, scolding me gently for some reason.

“So you really think I look…attractive?” I said, looking at him with questioning eyes.

“Dear, you’re not just simply attractive…you’re GORGEOUS. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise, arasso?”

“B-b-but…nobody’s ever told me I was attractive before, much less beautiful so---…”

“Aish, if you want proof, just look at Woohyunnie’s face later when he sees you, arasso?” He said, his eyebrows dancing in mischief.

 

 

I sincerely doubt that...

He hates me so much, almost the same as my hatred for him...

No matter what his image of me will probably never change...

 

"I don't think he'll react any differently though..." I said, my tone laced with disbelief and sarcasm.

“Stubborn girl…omo, speak of the devil…”

 

 

 

..............................................................................................................................................................

Woohyun’s POV:

(3 and a half hours after he left the salon...)

 

“Thanks babe, I’ll see you later ‘kay?” I said to the person on the other end of the phone conversation.

“Don’t cheat on me now, arasso?” She replied, her voice high-pitched and teasing.

“Aigoo, why would I look for anyone else when I have this cute girl as my girlfriend?”

“Aish, you little smooth-talker…I’ll see you at the club later. Gotta run!”

 

I laughed slightly as I finished the call with my new girlfriend, Chae Rin-noona. I’d asked for her help picking out some of the latest styles for girls to replace Yuri’s clothes…well I’d told her it was for a younger “cousin” of mine who asked for my help.

Well in times like these, having lots of girls around me is so convenient.

 

It’s almost 1 p.m…better check up on her and see if she’s making things difficult for Joongki-hyung.

If I know one thing about that girl, it’s that she’s as stubborn as a horse. Even though she was pretty weak, she can put up a good fight if she wanted to.

 

I made my way back towards “Mirage Salon” and stepped inside, where I saw Joongki-hyung sharing a laugh with a gorgeous babe with brown hair sitting on one of the salon chairs.

 

Daaaamn…that girl’s the most gorgeous thing I’ve ever seen in my life…

Wonder hyung’s dating her coz if he’s not…

Wait…if he’s here with HER, then where’s---…

 

“Omo, Woohyunnie…come ‘ere and check Yuri’s new look!”

 

THAT’S…Yuri?

As in my stubborn, nagging wife…Yuri??

 

I saw her tilt her head slightly, a confused expression on her face while Joongki-hyung was chuckling at something funny.

 

“Aigoo…see? What did I tell you Yuri-ah?” He said to Yuri, a knowing expression on his face.

“…he’s probably trying to find something to insult again…” She answered, looking at me with a suspicious expression.

“Oh please, insult MY work, that’s preposterous!”

“Yah Nam Woohyun…you were the one who dragged me in here, why aren’t you saying anything?”

 

So she really IS Yuri…

I can recognize that annoyed voice anywhere…

Somehow it doesn’t go at all with that beautiful face…

That's another thing we've gotta fix...

 

Dammit…why is my heart suddenly beating fast?

 

“—hyun…Nam Woohyun!” Yuri said, waving a hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“B-b-b-bwoh??! What is it?” 

“Aish…I was askin you if this was what you wanted…” She asked, her head slightly cocked to the side, a questioning expression on her face.

 

Aigoo...how adorable...

She should do that more often...

Wait, I'm getting distracted here...

Focus Nam Woohyun!

 

“Well…better than I expected at the very least. So...you can actually look human, Yuri-ah?” I said, smiling at her which she returned with a glare.

“Uuugh, I just KNEW you were going to say that.” She rolled her eyes at me then faced Joongki-hyung, giving him a low bow. “Thank you very much for your help, Joongki-ssi. I will definitely recommend your salon to my family.”

“Aigoo, didn’t I tell you to call me oppa, Yuri-ah?” He said, giving Yuri a teasing smile while the other fidgeted with her hands, looking uncomfortable.

“Uhm…J-joongki-o-o—ssi… Aish…” She said, looking away, a frustrated expression on her face.

 

Aigoo...no matter how much she changes on the outside...

Still the same old-fashioned, polite girl on the inside...

We're gonna have to fix that later tonight....

 

“So adorable, next time I’ll really make you call me oppa arasso?” Joongki-hyung said, pinching her cheek gently and smiling at her with an amused expression.

She nodded slightly, before rushing past me and exiting the salon, her face red and blushing.

 

Aigoo…it’s so like her to be flustered when men try to touch her…

 

“Am I a genius or what?” Hyung said, giving me a big, satisfied smirk, handing me back my card.

“Yeah, yeah, I believe ya…thanks Joongki-hyung.” I said, chuckling at his remarks.

“Anytime pal, just make sure you don’t let her get snatched up by anyone else arasso?”

 

Aish, he probably thinks we're together or something...

Well we ARE but not together together...

I mean, we're married but it's not like---...aish!

 

“W-what are you talking about hyung? We’re not like that.” I said, smiling awkwardly, not knowing what else to say about this particular topic.

“Aigoo…whatever you say my lovely dongsaeng. Just make sure you don’t do something you might regret later on.”

“Okay…? Well see ya around hyung!” I said, waving at him while I quickly walked towards the exit, wanting to avoid hyung's curious stares/

“Annyeoung!”

 

Do something I might regret…?

Wonder what hyung meant by that…

Aish whatever…anyway my plan is slowly going as I planned…

It’ll only be a matter of time before that idiot notices Yuri and falls for her…

But before that I sho---…

 

 

Wait, what's going on here...?

 

 

 

 

.........................................................................................................................................

Yuri’s POV:

 

Aish…what’s taking him so long?

I want to get home and change already…

A teacher might catch me here wearing my uniform…

I don’t know what I’ll end up doing to him if that ever happens..

 

“Hey baby, you alone?” A tall, old-looking person wearing a school uniform said to me, making me glance to my right.

“Bwoh?? What did you call me..?!” I said, my tone and expression indignant, as I glared at the three guys who stood there with leering expressions.

 

Do they not have to go to school or something??!

Why are they in the mall picking up girls when they should be in class...?

 

Well they're not the only ones skipping...

But still---...

 

“Feisty, eh? I like 'em feisty!" Another one of the guys said, moving his face closer to mine, making me move back a little.

Oh man…you look even better up close…” The third one said, moving closer to me as well.

“Join your oppas for a little fun, neh? Such a waste to be by yourself during a beautiful day like this…” The tall one said, holding on to my arm suddenly.

 

This is the first time something like this has happened to me...

I wonder if I should just run away...

But I'm a really slow runner...

And there's a great possibility that I may fall down and hurt myself...

Eottoke...

 

“I said I didn’t want to, will you please let me go??” I said, glaring at them while I thought of ways to hurt them so I could escape.

“Aish…stop playing hard to get and come with us, neh pretty girl?”

 

Are they stupid?!

Why won't they listen to me??!

Aish, I'm really getting mad!

 

“I. Said. Let. Go. Of. Me.” I said, using the tone I used on my older brothers when they'd cross the line.

 

Suddenly I felt a muscular arm thrown casually over my shoulders, a familiar masculine scent invading my senses.

 

“Yah you better listen to her otherwise you’ll all be in a coma in about 2 minutes, tops.” A familiar, arrogant voice said, his tone almost lazy and uncaring.

 

What's he trying to do?

Aish...he won't let me remove his arm...

He's so freakin' heavy...

 

“N-n-nam Woohyun??!”

"You know this guy...?!" I said, pointing at the pabo next to me and facing the three who looked as though they were ready to run for their lives anytime.

“Omo, you know me? You guys go to---…hmmm what’s that uniform…K High School?” Woohyun said, peering into their clothes with feigned interest.

“W-w-w-w-we’re sorry…we didn’t know she was your woman. P-p-p-please don’t attack our school.” One of them stuttered, bowing low in front of us while the two others followed suit.

“Hmm…what do you think Yuri-ah? Should we forgive them?” Woohyun asked, his tone light and taunting.

“Aish…please just go already.” I said with a resigned voice, indicating the three who seemed to be shivering visibly.

“K-k-kamsahamnida!” The 3 guys stuttered before scrambling away, stumbling every now and then due to their fear, while Woohyun just laughed, amused.

 

I shook my head before pinching the back of his hand hard and removing his hand from my shoulder.

 

“Oooowww! Yah, I just helped you back there!” He said, rubbing the spot where I'd pinched him.

“I don’t remember asking for your help and I certainly didn’t want to be helped by your gangster reputation.”

“I didn’t even do to them, not my fault they suddenly got scared…”

 

He may look like your everyday promiscuous pabo but Nam Woohyun has a reputation of being one of the best fighters in the region and was supposedly the head of a gang called “Infinite”, although I have no idea if this is really true or not.

Aigoo...he probably just invented this tall-tale to get himself some girls to play with again.

 

“Can we go home now? A teacher might see us wearing the uniform and---…”

“Good idea, I have a surprise for you…”

“W-what? It’s not something erted again is it??”

“Hmmm…just wait and see? Kaja!” He suddenly said, holding on to my arm as he led my towards his motorcycle in the parking lot.

 

Nam Woohyun and...a surprise??!

What could it be...?

 

 

 

 

(About half an hour later... At their home...)

 

"NAM WOOHYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!" I screamed angrily when I saw what he'd done.

"What? I told I had a surprise for you, didn't I?" He said, his tone innocent and ecstatic, not at all bothered by my outburst.

"Where are my clothes??! And what's all this?!" I asked him angrily, grabbing one of the many short, colorful dresses now lining up my closet.

 

I personally like dressing in dark colors since I didn't wanna stand out too much and pretty, colorful clothes never suited me. My umma has been trying to make me wear frilly, girly clothes since...forever...but each time I looked in the mirror while wearing them, I've always thought I looked ridiculous.

 

But this--...THESE clothes--...

They're much worse than those frilly clothes umma made me wear.

 

"...what? These are the latest styles! Not that you know anything about fashion nowadays..." He said, shaking his head at me with a pitying expression.

"You said you wouldn't get rid of my clothes!" I exclaimed, holding up one of the new pieces of clothing in front of him to emphasize my point.

"I never said that Yuri-ah...just trust me on this will you?"

"B-but...I never wear light colors...they don't suit me at all!"

"What are you talking about? Of course they suit you!"

"Andwe! I'll look ridiculous!" 

"Aish, do you have problems with self-esteem or something??" He said, annoyance marring his features.

"I don't! I just know for a fact that I'm not like those feminine, pretty girls in school..."

"Of course you're not...you're better than them, arasso?"

"Bwoh??! How can that--..."

"Yah, what did you think I changed your image for anyway? You won't be looked down anymore, you've gotta have more confidence in yourself from now on, arasso?" He said, looking straight into my eyes with a serious expression on his face.

 

Although I did look slightly different...

I don't think I'm attractive enough to wear clothes like these though...

Aish, stupid Nam Woohyun and his selfish ways...

 

"Aish...I'll think about it. I'm still not comfortable--...."

"There's no time to think about it! Sheesh, I think you desperately need a little lesson in confidence and in what makes a guy tick...kaja!"

"B-bwoh?? Wai----..." I tried to oppose him but he'd already dragged me out of the room and towards his own.

 

I sighed deeply, letting myself be dragged along with his pace, knowing I didn't have much of a choice in the matter.

 

 

 

 

 

Nam Woohyun, this had better work...