The Right Way To Piss Off Lee Yuri

I'm Just A High School Junior and I'm Married!

 

kamiru_kpoplover19: *in the midst of fangirling to the extreme*

 

 

..................................................................................................................................

Woohyun’s POV:

 

 

Aigoo…her face was priceless!

She looked like she was either gonna start hyperventilating from anger or just murder me on the spot…

 

I laughed inwardly at remembering Yuri’s irritation. My wife…aish, that word somehow makes my skin crawl…is the most interesting, expressive person I’ve ever met.

 

Probably the reason why it’s so fun to play around with her all the time.

 

But honestly, I never thought she’d LAST this long. During the entire 10 months we’ve been married I’ve been trying to get her mad every second of every day…mad enough for her to divorce me herself and get out of my used-to-be-perfect life altogether.

Even though she might be everything a guy would want as a wife…beautiful, has a hot, perfectly proportioned body, smart and cooks like a dream…being married at 17 is NOT the way I envisioned my life to be at all. I was supposed to play around with girls until I’m 30 or somewhere near that where I’d already be working for appa’s company and had my fill of all the hot ladies of the world.

 

Plus, I can’t stand her constant nagging and scolding which she does almost 24/7…sometimes I wonder if inside that 17-year-old body is actually an ahjumma just waiting to come out.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that were true though. She’s too…old-fashioned and high-maintenance sometimes, it doesn’t make sense that a teenager would have a 40-year-old’s personality. Heck, my 40-something parents are WAAAAY more contemporary tan HER!

 

Well at least she doesn’t care about anything I do out of the house like dating and hanging out with other women.

 

Aish…does that mean she doesn’t care about me at all??!

 

Yah, Nam Woohyun, you want her to CARE about you now?

Andwe! But….aren’t girls supposed to be all possessive and stuff about guys? I’m still her HUSBAND dammit! She should AT LEAST show some reaction about it!

Aigoo…you know she likes someone else right?

Well yeah, but still---…ugh.

 

She hasn’t actually TOLD me anything but I discovered about her little dirty secret two days ago when I accidentally peeked into her drawer.

It was an accident because I was trying to find a pen but I caught sight of her student manual and saw a picture of that senior guy on the back.

 

But seriously, how can she like HIM when this hot, perfect specimen of a man is living with her?

She should be worshipping at my feet instead of chasing some other bastard…

Aish…I can’t understand how that wife of mine thinks at all...

 

Well it's better that way, if she liked ME then how am I supposed to get her to divorce me later?

 

I pulled up my motorcycle in front of the house and turned the knob when I reached the front door.

 

Weird…why is it locked?

Is she not home yet?

But the lights are on though…

 

I tried looking for my spare key but found nothing in my bag and pockets.

 

Crap…must’ve left it in my room…

 

I knocked on the door instead, thinking she’d just probably fallen asleep on the couch again.

 

“Yah… Yuri…open the door already… Yu----…”

Hearing my phone suddenly ringing out of the blue, I stopped knocking momentarily and picked it up.

 

It’s Yuri…

 

“Yah, where the hell are you? The door’s locked!” I shouted right into the phone's receiver the moment I answered the call.

“I know.” She answered, her voice low and somehow deadpanned.

“What do you mean you know? Are you inside? Open the goddamned door already!”

“I don’t want to…”

“B-b-bwoh??!”

“Yah Nam Woohyun, you better reflect on your actions today on the cold hard ground of the yard tonight, arasso?”

 

Aish…she’s still mad about that thing earlier!

This is………perfect!

 

“Aigoo…isn’t it better for that wuss to know who owns you, my dear wifey?” I said, my voice taunting.

“Bwoh?! You little---…ugh, you are NEVER stepping foot in this house AGAIN!” She said, shouting right into my ear, making me put some distance between me and my phone.

 

B-b-b-b-bwoh??!

What did she just SAY??!

 

“Yah, my parents bought this house!”

“They’re MY parents now too!” She shouted back, her voice raising a few octaves.

“Let me in Lee Yuri or I swear to God---…”

“Just rot there for the rest of your life for all I care!”

“Aish…why are you being so unreasonable?? It was just a harmless prank!” I said, shouting into the phone, willing her to understand the situation I’m in.

 

Aish, you know very well I can’t spend the night anywhere else!

Appa will find out and hit m---…no, MURDER me!

 

The front door suddenly opened, revealing a really angry Yuri whose cheeks were pinkening due to her annoyance.

I couldn’t help but notice that she was wearing a really tight shirt and short shorts that perfectly fit her in all the right places.

 

Daaaaang…my wifey looks goooooooood.

If she looked like THIS in school, the guys would probably be all over her...

Too bad she wears those stinky glasses and long skirts...

She probably ENJOYS looking like a dork at school...

 

“Harmless prank??! Oppa thinks I like you now, and you think it’s HARMLESS??!” She said, no…screamed, at my face, her face red with obvious anger.

“Well he HAS to know the truth right? Underneath all that spunk and bark, you’re actually in love with me aren’t you?” I said, my voice teasing, making her face blush harder due to her increasing annoyance.

“Yah Nam Woohyun, did you bump your head on the way here from hell??! Coz that would explain why you’re so delusional!”

“Babe, I was only telling the truth…now why don’t you just be a good girl an---…” I said before she suddenly disappeared and interrupted my words, closing the door on my face.

 

Slam!

 

Goddammit!

This crazy, unreasonable midget!

 

“Yah Lee Yuri, you better open the goddamned door right now or I’m telling that sissy-face you’re married to me!” I shouted from behind the front door, pounding on the wood hard.

“I don’t care! It won’t matter because you’ve already ruined any chances I have of confessing to him!”

 

Confessing huh?

You're WAY too early to challenge the likes of ME, Lee Yuri...

 

“Aigoo…do you really want me to ruin ALL your chances?” I said, taunting and baiting her.

“……………..”

“You wouldn’t want me to tell that punk you’re desperately in love with him are you? Because if you want I can---…” I said, my voice half-teasing, half-serious.

 

The door suddenly opened wide, a sign of defeat from her.

 

I laughed inwardly at the way her mind works.

She’ll actually let me tell him she’s married but she’ll concede defeat to ME after I threaten her to tell him of her feelings.

 

My wifey is so innocent in many, many ways.

 

“Glad you could see it my way babe.” I said, giving her a smile as I walked into the house and threw my bag on the couch and loosened up my tie, as I usually do when I get home.

“Oh don’t worry, I’m not conceding defeat. If I really wanted to hurt you, I could easily poison your meals and get rid of that ugly bear when you’re not around.” She said, arms folded across her chest, looking at me with a murderous glare.

 

W-w-w-what did she just say??!

Get rid of my Namstar...??!

This girl really---...

 

“B-b-b-bwoh??! Don’t you DARE touch Namstar!” I said, glaring down at her small form angrily.

“And don’t you dare say anything to oppa!” She retorted, equally annoyed, hands on hips as she returned my glare with full force.

 

She’ll actually threaten to take away Namstar just for that punk??!

She’s seriously gone crazy…

That bastard isn’t even worth it!

Dammit…now I have to concede defeat, she looks like she’s gonna REALLY poison my food if I don’t stop…

 

“Aish…fine! God, I don’t even know what the big deal is! That guy has got to be the densest pabo in the galaxy not to even notice the feelings written all over your face…” I said, removing my jacket and planting myself on the couch beside me.

 

It was true...

I've only known about her secret for two days and it's pretty obvious to me that she likes him so much...

Judging from the way he was looking at her earlier though, he probably hasn't figured out her feelings yet...

Which officially makes HIM, the densest pabo in the universe...

 

“Yah don’t insult oppa! At least he doesn’t play around with girls like you!”

“Ohohoho…jealous are we, my little wifey?” I said, letting my eyebrows dance in mischief.

“Five words: IN YOUR DREAMS, ERTED PABO!” She said, sticking her tongue out at me and moving towards the kitchen quickly before I could catch hold of her.

“Bwoh??! Pabo??! Yah, get back here Lee Yuri!”

“Get away from me ert!” She screamed running towards the back of the large leather couch, putting some distance between us.

“Yah how dare you call your handsome perfect husband a ert!”

“Oh please…the whole school knows about your reputation of playing around with girls, you ert!”

 

Aigoo…does she even KNOW what she’s saying?

She's talking about stuff she doesn't even know about...

 

She’s probably never even kissed before…

Heck, she even overreacts when I accidentally touch her arm!

Aish, this little girl really…

 

“Now THAT sounds like an invitation to me Yuri-ah…do you want me to show what I do with girls Lee~~Yuri?” I said, smiling at her while I slowly closed the gap between us.

 

I saw her eyes suddenly widen with shock and surprise when she realized what I’d said.

 

“D-d-d-don’t come near me, Nam Woohyun!! Y-y-yah stay back!!” She said, grabbing a frying pan and holding it in front of her.

 

Aigoo…she’s so innocent, it’s actually adorable.

It's so fun to like this...

Lemme play with her some more…

 

“You actually think you can stop me with that Yuri-ah…you don’t think a MAN can overpower you?” I said, walking towards her slowly while she slowly retreated.

 

This weird girl…

She doesn’t care and isn’t afraid of anything at all even being hit but--…

If I even attempt to kiss her, she backs away looking as though I might hurt her instead!

She’s so strange and interesting…

 

“Yah, you p-p-ert, y-y-y-you better stay back or else!”

“Or else…what?”

 

I caught her wrists in mine, making her let go of the pan. She thrashed about wildly, trying to kick me on the shins but I already knew what she was going to do so I easily avoided her attacks.

 

“…or else you’ll kiss me?” I said, moving my face closer to hers, acting as though I might really kiss her.

“Let. Go. Of. Me. Freak.” She said, her voice murderous and her glare icy.

 

Oh Lord….

Why do I wanna laugh out loud at her expression?

She looks damn scary right now but I just keep thinking about an angry bunny when I look at her!

 

I wonder how I can piss her off some more…

Using her weaknesses against her is---…

Maybe….I could use THAT---…

 

 

 

 

Wait..…that might just work!