Wednesday Weekly Idol: Yang Yoseob of B2ST. ♂

i'm your seoulmate ㅡ kpop blog ☆


Yang Yosoeb (양요섭) of BEAST/B2ST || Cube Entertainment
requested by: InnerMagui  ✿


Rambling by loveniel ▶▶

  • appearance

i don't know how to begin this so let me start off by saying that he has pretty eyes. there's always a little twinkle in them & itssokuuute. ◕‿◕
his smile is beautiful, and i love his teeth. o__e and the way his cheeks stick out when he smiles is so adorbs. ❤
my favorite hairstyle/color on him has to be the blond in bad girl, mystery, and special, hands down.
there's a topic that's been going on for like, one or two years that people just cannot get over.
and it pisses me off.
yoseob is not my bias. he was when i saw bad girl, but he's not right now and i probably don't even like-like him. (just as a person)
^ i'm just letting you know because if he was one of my biases, i'd probably be going ape with this discussion rn.
it's obvious that yoseob's nose is more flat and not well shaped like other idols. i don't get why there's so much arguments/crap about it though.
i mean, it doesn't take away from his singing ability, does it?
i actually enjoy his nose being different, because i'm sick of seeing some idols with the same type of face.
okay, sorry about the mini-rant, i just had to get that off my chest. -sighs-

  • vocal and dance ability

... yeah i don't think i have to even explain yoseob's flawless vocals.
but if i do, i'm just gonna say that his voice is a combination of fergie and jesus. lol, step brothers ~
his falsetto in rainy days kills me. /shot. also, i really like him and Junhyung's duet, Thanks To, it's just so soothing when he sings the chorus.
i wouldn't really say his voice is unique, but it is addicting in a way that you would want to hear him sing more.
as for his dancing, he's not like gikwang or hyunseung, but i never see him mess up nor look awkward/bad doing a dance move. :)

  • stage presence

i think yoseob tries very hard when he's performing, and doesn't even think about slacking off.
there are times when idols have their 'days' when they just are so unbeliveably tired, and look as if they're lacking energy, but i don't think i've ever seen a performance of yoseob not trying his hardest. *clap clap*

  • position

yoseob's position is main vocalist, and that's right. he obviously sings the chorus 98% of the time, and is known to be the best singer in b2st.

  • scandals

i don't think this was a scandal or anything, but there was a rumor going around that he was gonna be paired up with jaekyung (rainbow) for WGM, that led to fans attacking her twitter page, blah blah blah. and yoseob handled it really well. he made his fans apologize to her.
LOL seriously, he made them apologize. 'Apologize. Or shall I apologize on behalf of you?' were his exact words. what a boss.

  • personality

when i was watching oh my school, i noticed that yosoeb was constantly going against gikwang in everything, and got mad when he would lose or something and i LOLed so hard. in a good way though. ^^
i thought that was cute that he kept getting jealous, lol.
his funny side really shows up on variety shows, and idol maid, which is probably why he's a likeable person.

  • miscellaneous

i used to be like, in love with yoseob a year ago or something, and then my affection towards him completely disappeared, LOL.
not to say that i still don't like him as a person, but not like a bias.
even after he's an idol, i hope he never stops singing, because his singing ability is just fantastic. :)

comment
i always end up making these ramblings sound biased, although i'm not. and i apologize for having a b2st member  two times.
lily and i just chose gikwang last week because we both weren't biased to him, and chose yoseob this week because of a request.
we already got three requests (YAY!) & hope to get more on our website. ◕‿◕ shoutouts will be given below the picture at the top of the page.

Rambling by nacseux ▶▶
(note: this rambling will be extremely biased ◕‿◕)

  • appearance

where the do i start?!
well, first of all, have you seen his nose? it's so darn adorable! it's like a little button and i want to pinch it. it's so kyyyoooot!
and his cheeks, oh dear kpop, so damn squishable! he has such beautiful features!
Yoseob is such a cutie, it all honesty, he is one of the cutest kpop idols i've ever seen, male or female.
he has such large beautiful eyes, though they look droopy sometimes, poor baby. he could be a contact model.
his complexion isn't the best, but i don't blame him, it's hard to have such beautiful skin with such a tough schedule.
i actually don't find yoseob's height a problem at all, really. he's cute, chubby and beautiful, so his height is just perfect for that~
they a lot cos he's short, but really, he isn't that short! he's like almost a whole ten centimetres taller than me, that's enough for me.
i think yoseob suited his blond hair the most, it really brought out his dark brown eyes.
and the blond made him look...beautiful, amazing.
i love his brown hair in fiction too, especially in the lives where he messes it up, ohmaigawshzzzzzz. ;A;
i honestly don't like his bowlcut though, it makes him too cute. is that possible, i don't know, but yeah.
he can only pull it off to the slightest extent because he's yoseob, because he's cute.
last of all, many people would probably assume, because of his face, yoseob is probably chubby in the bodily area too, right?
ALL WRONG, BISHES. seobbie has an amazing bod, really. 
chiseled abs and nice arms, i don't see why everyone isn't just as crazy over them as they are gikwangs.
don't believe me still? here's a photo.
click here.

  • vocal and dance ability

starting with vocal, it's obvious that yoseob has much talent in the vocal area.
he is amazing! all the notes he can hit ,and how perfect they are, it's just breathtaking, really.
i'm looking forward to the concert when i see him, he is going to be so beautiful.
i hope they sing on rainy days, the notes that he sings in there are so gooooooooood~
i wouldn't mind having him as a vocal coach, since i need to improve my vocals.
if he practised a little more, i think he could become something really amazing. Yoseob's voice is quite unique, actually, it has a different ring to it.
when he sings, you can hear the cute-ness to it, this special vibe to it, that makes it so unique.
his vocal range has really improved since bad girl, i'm so proud of seobbie, he's even been on immortal song, that's a privilege!
his dance ability, is quite impressive, actually. he can dance almost as well as gikwang, and has amazing memory.

  • stage presence

yoseob's stage presence ultimately comes down to one thing... cute.
he is always cute! even if he's acting tough, of course the tough side shines through, but he still seems unbelievably cute, no matter what he is performing. could be just me... lol.
he always seems to try his hardest, and i can tell, because of the horrid under-eye circles he gets. he really should get more rest.
but, yes, he tries really hard when performing.

  • position

according to my knowledge, yoseob is main vocal and visual maknae.
i think the parts are perfect for him, and nothing really has to be said, because it's perfect.

  • scandals

i don't think there have been any scandals about yoseob, at all.
/checksakp.
yeah, there really isn't anything, other than little love related things.
good boy.

  • personality

ohdearbeast, yoseobs personality!
he's so spontaneous, wonderful, funny and every little possible component in between.
from watching 100/100, his true personality really shunned.
it was beautiful, ;A;
he's really funny, and he knows it. he makes people laugh a lot, which is so cute!
he knows he's cute, and does aegyo a lot-suits him so much!
he also is reallllyyy competitive, when gikwang was on the show, he would compete with gikwang in everything. Yoseob also is very, very easily envious/jealous. when people compliment others and not him, you can see him become a little baby, and want it.
his personality is really adorable and very suited to his appearance.

  • miscellaneous

have you guys seeen this cut? /coughcoughcarriedaway
seobbie.
so damn adorbs! "feeling good!"

i ship yoseob with suzy. that is all.

comment
yeah, i'm sorry for this being so biased and for it being beast two weeks in a row, but it was requested. so yeah.
appearance paragraph is so much longer than the others OTL


Eye-candy of the week 


lol, grandpa daegu.


Remember to request for Mondays and Wednesdays by clicking the smiley face —> 

S ubscribe to our blogfic to know what we think about the latest music videostalk about idols, and recommended fanfics!

C omment to let us know what you think about our opinions!

until friday,  bye-yeom