Wednesday Weekly Idol: Kim Kibum of SHINee. ♂

i'm your seoulmate ㅡ kpop blog ☆


Kim Kibum (김기범) of SHINee || SM Entertainment 
requested by: joanne200969 + because he's Lily's ultimate bias ✿


Rambling by loveniel ▶▶

  • appearance

i think key is very good looking, and has that boy-next-door feel to him. :3
all my friends (that actually know kpop) say that we have similar eyes... lol.
anywaaaaaay, my favorite hair on him has to during the ring ding dong days, the black + red hairstyle. gaaaah, that was hot.
so yeah. key's hot. and y. and kyoooooooot.

  • vocal and dance ability

LOL, so i freaking love key's audition video. the one where he's the only one dancing out of everyone there?
yeah, that one. oh my gosh, that is great; i love how he doesn't even hold back. <3333333
so he's known as a 'triple threat', which is like being good in singing, dancing, and rapping, so i consider him very very talented. ^^
and btw, i love his voice. it's so y + asdfghjkl;' GAH.

  •  stage presence

i don't really watch key a lot when i watch shinee performances, but it always seems that he works hard + tries his best.
LOL if i'm wrong.

  • position

so key is a vocalist, lead rapper, and lead dancer.
to be honest, i think key raps better than minho. OHMYGAWSHDUNKILLMEFLAMERS
check out a compilation of his raps
here :)
key is definitely the lead dancer, and he would be the main if taemin wasn't such a dancing beast. ;___;

  • scandals

i don't think key's had any scandals...
correct me if i'm wrong lily, LOL.

  • personality

okay, so i love key's diva-ness.
i freaking love divas i.e. jokwon, sungjong, heechul, kevin, brian, etc.
like, this gif... I CAN'T.


he's such a boss.
he seems like such a fun friend to have, and if i ever get the chance to meet him, all i'm going to say to him is that he's awesome.
and that my friend's in love with him. yes i'm talking about chu lily

  • miscellaneous

if anyone cares, my shinee bias changes were like this —▶ jonghyun, then key, then onew, then taemin.
it's currently taemin rn, huhuhuu. ;___;
okay, sorry for the boring rambling, lol.
i actually really like key, and he's my sister's bias, so she glares @ me everytime i see him + say he's hot.

comment
it is just me today because lily couldn't get access to her laptop.. but her review will be posted tomrrow or maybe today! (depends on your time zone)
i am so scared to read her review tomrrow/friday... i am warning you, it will be extremely biased.
you know what, extremely's not even the right word. it will be  severely, immensely, excessively biased.
bad news: did you guys know that this blogfic only has 22 subscribers..? me no gusta. )':
but to all the people subscribed so far, here ya go! -throws virtual candy-
to end on a good note: did you see tablo perform "thankful breath" w/ that comedian? it was wunderbar. below is the link if you love tablo + didn't see it yet. :3

click for epikness ◀— hahahahahaah get it? because he's in epik high? oh god, i fail

Rambling by nacseux ▶▶
(i don't think jenny's warning isn't enough. only key stans can get through this .)

  • appearance

so, where do i begin?
i really don't know, because just about everything about his appearance is beautiful. he is perfect.
his eyes. they nice, round, almond shaped, and naturally monolided. i find them beautiful,
i'm glad he didn't do surgery or something to change it because it's beautiful the way it is.
they can look fierce, they can look cute, he can do anything. :3
his nose is perfect, it's in porportion with the rest of his face and i just wanna poke it.
his lips, i cannot resist. i don't even think there's anything special about them, but omg i just wanna bite them.
but their so plump and pretty, nice and pinkk.
especially when he pouts, omggggggggggg. you make me die, dear baby.
i realised, key tends to keep a straight face, and omg, i think that straight face is so beautiful, it's so like... fierce and. omg. just.
all of his features compliment the next, making him have a perfect look. perfect.
not a boring one, just an overal, fierce, kyuuut, beautiful perfect look.
and his jawline, so i have a jawline and collarbone , but omgggggg. his jawline. have you seen it. oh dear lord, it's perfect.
ing perfect, it's so defined it could cut diamonds, its so nice and it makes him have this undeniable iness about him. unff.
i've realised, key always has haircuts that suit him well.
he knows what suits him or not, how can a fashionista not?
well, there's his replay era, where he looked absolutely adorbs,
he looked like someone i could put as my wallpaper and say he's my boyfriend and people may actually fall for it
shuttup with your delusional dreams about key, lily.
then there's his juliette era, his blond hair, the wavy short-ish blond hair.
i thought that was xyyyyy, omg it complimented his cheekbones a lot.
and then there's the rdd hair, the red and black. that is one of my favourites.
I like it more when it's styled and all messy, omg it looks like he just got out of steamy closet .
it gives it much volume. /nods and snickers
then came along the lucifer era, and to be honest, this is my favourite era.
for some reason the half shaved head really got to me, it was ing y. omg.
i absolutely loved it, it made him stand out amongst the members, though he already shines
the way he could style his lucifer hair was beautiful, and the great thing is that he wasn't made to cut tha hair, he wanted too.
then theres him hello hair, omg, how i loved it. freggin loved it. he was so beautiful with that hair, it just. ughhhhh.
and after that, there were no korean promotions, but he did change his hair quite a lot.
during the period of hello to japanese replay, he died his hair blonde, and it was waavy, but it was on a different level than his juliette hair,
it made him look so damn hot. /asabove/
it suited him so well, i can't believe just how well it suited him!
so then there was japanese replay, and to be quite honest, i didn't like his hair in there at some parts.
but with those nerd glasses on, omg, it made everything so much better. did i mention how good he looks with fake specs?
oh dear lord, he looks like a god. hahahhahaha.
his current hair now is blond, and a few days ago
when i saw him on saturday and the k-pop music fest, which was freggin awesome by the way
, he hair it sort of styled up, and i don't know, but it looked so good. even my guy friend agreeed.
he just looked so perfect on that day, so damn perfect...it was like, he went to his stylist noona and went,
"make me perfect for lily is seeing me today." cough.
then comes key's fashion sense, and his fashion sense is quite up there, sometimes i see him in airport pictures, and i'm like,
"darl what are you wearing!?" and other times, i'll be like, oh dear, that looks so dammnnnnnn good.
i loved his  look, kill me this was a long time ago, the fashion show? baek...something. where he had the of were closed?
lol. when i saw him holding a purse, iwas like, uhhh. key? but now i think it looks so good.
then lastly would come his body, he is 174cm tall, which isn't like x-5, but he's tall enough.
i tend to see if idols are a perfect height if their 15 cm taller than me. i'm 161cm, and key is 174cm. so 174-161=13.
it's not 15 cm, but since the rest of him is so damned perfect, i'll let the 2cm pass. he's still taller than me, so it shouldn't matter.
key is quite skinny, if i may say so myself, he doesn't have abs or anything, which i really don't mind.
actually, if he ever got like, buff i have a feeling that something about him would be lost.
he is perfect the way he is.

  • vocal and dance ability

key's vocal range isn't very large, nor is his ability one of jonghyun or onews', but he can sing.
he has a very... unique voice. like straight away, i'd know its key.
his singing voice and his rapping voice are just y.
i'm a er for guys with great voices, but in this case, i loveeeee key's rapping voice. more than his singing voice, tbh.
i love his rap with iu, the song love letter for you? omg their voices compliment one anothers so much.
i also love his rap with minho, the rap version of nuna neomu yeppeo. omg, it was so gooood, i even downlaoded the audio, orz.
i honestly think he raps better than minho, he has better flow, better word pronunciation, and overall just sounds better.
dontkillmeialreadywarnedyou!
i really do like key's rapping, its somehow.. heartwarming, otl.
it's fierce, yet so gentle at the same time. /biasalert/
then comes his dancing skills. like jenny, omg i'm in love with his audition tape.
did you see that? holy . just whoa. his popping skills, and flow, it was so good back then.
all the girls are full watching him while he's fluanting his , but i bet now they're at home, and they're like
"oh.. dang...i laughed at key. the key."
Key barely dances like that anymore, and sometimes i wished he did. it showed that he does have the skill, and not just gg dances.
and in all honesty, key's audition video shat all over taemins.
just sayin'. bringitontaemints!
key is still very skilled in dancing, of course, and he is usually the first to know the dance.
he is really observant, like in makbanshi, sgb and all these other shows, he can copy dances straight up, that's talent my baby has.
then comes along keys girl group dances. he can do some of them better than the own groups, LOLOLOL.
and, omg, if you guys don't know, kara's mister is so hard to do, and if you watch other idols do it, everyone pretty much.. fails.
but key, omg. he does it so good with that bubble .  and when he does genie, and gee and just about any other girl group dance.
he does it soooooo well. but i have to admit jokwon>key when it comes to girl groups.
jo kwon is the master, but key is almost there. ;)
i have like a bajillion videos of key dancing to girl group songs, still amazes me at how awesome he can do them.
seriously, that takes talent to do good. especially when you're a guy. unff.
dunno why it's such a turn on, olololololol.

  • stage presence

with key's stage prescence, i think he always works his off, in just about anything.
i rarely ever see him slack off, i always see him trying his hardest.
and i think he has the most charisma in shinee, he just shines so darn much.
lolflamers, come at me bro.
key puts the shine in shinee. /nods.
when he is on variety and stuff, he always seems to be very into the thing, never zoned out.
he always wants to show what he's got, and that he's hot. ;)

i know that key tries really hard to impress when he gets up there to perform.
i
'm not sure if this is part of stage prescence, but...
omg, key's fanservice is unbelivable. whilst the other members stand there like statues, smiling towards the crowd,
key would automatically stick out his hands and start waving to everyone, he makes them feel loved.
last saturday, he would be like, "what's up sydney!" in the lucifer tutting part, and he would wave and smile alot.
so on that day, i waved like crazy, and i was the only onewaving, cos people gave up, and i think he waved at me. i'm almost sure.
once in january when he came here, he pointed at one girl who was right at the front and said,

"I love you!" he just pointed and said it. omg.
that is bloody, ing good fanservice right there.
/omgandthat!/ but yeah. key knows what to do to please his fans, really.

  • position

so i like to think as key as the jack-of-all-trades, but wikipedia says he is a vocalist, lead rapper and lead dancer.
i guess you could put it that way.
i agree with the vocalist part because jjong took main and dubu took lead, pretty legit.
i woudn't say keys singing is that up there to be considered on anyway, so that position is agreeable.
then lead rapper. and again, i guess minho is the main rapper, but i'll stick to my point, and i think key's a better rapper.
and lead dancer, well if key projected his dance skills a little more, i think he would be able to earn the title of main dancer.
but of course, little minnie has that role, so i guess this fits for key too.
there's nothing much to say, but his positions fit him perfectly.

  • scandals

key has no scandals, he is a good boy!
the makbanshi one doesn't count, twas a joke. lol.

  • personality

key's personality, where to start?
it's unique, diverse and overall, amazing.
i would love to have him as a bestfriend, though that is reserved for yeollie, but he's my husband.
he has this charisma to him where it's like, if i want to express my feelings, i think i will.
first off, his divaness.
that was the first thing i fell in love with, not his looks, but his personality.
his divaness is such a lovely trait, lolololol. from his girlgroup dancing, to just the way he would act.
he acts sortof like he's superior, and that he's cocky, which i find adorable.
he acts like he's king, pretty much. lololol.
he's very up front with his feelings, and doesn't hide anything. which is good, cos i hate it when idols put on a fake front.
he's all real, and i love that.
then comes in key's motherly ness. he's like such a mother, he takes care of the other members, and it's adorable.
he's caring and loving, and i just find that adorable, when its juxtaposed with his divaness. LOL.
at times, key can be sorta arrogant, and he likes to rub things in, lololidothatooo
i've realised, key is very confident in himself, he can say and do anything, and he isn't afraid.
he's unique and has a one of a kind personality. it's so lovely, tbh.
every trait of himself just compliments each other so well.
i hope he never changes, and is always the happy, diva-like, motherly person he is.
it's wonderful.
everything just seems so perfect about him, i don't know what to say.
key is really competitive, he hates to lose, and when he does win, likes to rub it in, LOL.
that's why he always tries his hardest to get everything, and win everything.
the other shinee members say that they don't like it when he cares too much,
but it'd be lovely.
and they say he nags a lot, that would not be lovely. but i guess that adds to the motherlyness, you can't be a mother without nagging.
mymumwouldknow
his nagging is just due to care, so i don't see what's so wrong. and i wouldn't mind being nagged by key. tbh. LOLOL.
he's just too beautiful to hate. in every way possible.

 

  • miscellaneous

i refuse to ship key with anyone, now go away. LOL.
unless shipping him with myself is a pairing...just saying. LOL.
key is perfect.
end of story.
i wonder if any of the non-keystans read this word for word...hm..

comment
so did any of you guys get through that? hahahahhahaha.
was pretty fun to write.
so key has no flaws, wnd of story, HAHAHHAHA,
and yeah, why only 23 subbies? you guys need to sub more, where not boring...right?
i think were interesting. :)
-throws out candy too-
so yeah, bye gaiizzzzz. /letiredfromtypingsomuch/
baiibaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~

 


Eye-candy of the week 


why's he so pretty? ;_____; 


Remember to request for Mondays and Wednesdays by clicking the smiley face —> 

S ubscribe to our blogfic to know what we think about the latest music videostalk about idols, and recommended fanfics!

C omment to let us know what you think about our opinions!

until friday,  bye-yeom