Wednesday Weekly Idol: Krystal Jung of f(x). ♀

i'm your seoulmate ㅡ kpop blog ☆

i ship myungstal. a lot. soooooo... /cough *inserts myungstal gif* /cough

Krystal Jung (정수정) of f(x) || SM Entertainment
requested by: Iris 


Rambling by loveniel ▶▶

  • appearance

when f(x) first debuted w/ la cha ta, i thought krystal was the prettiest one there.
my sister kept telling me that sulli obv. was, but i kept denying it. whattastubbornkidiwas.
and then when pinocchio came out, she was like, 'oh i guess krystal's kinda pretty.'
anyway, even though i really like krystal and i think she's really gorgeous; she's kinda plain.
woah, calm down krystal stans, i meant pretty plain, not just a plain 'ole korean person, sillies.
she has a nice body, donottalkaboutkrystal'senviousabsjennydonoteven but SM needs to stop making her wear such revealing clothes.
she's the maknae (and she's only 18) + she has the shortest shorts/skirts/whatever in almost all performances. you writing this down, SM?
*will speak of maknae confusion in the position section*

  • vocal and dance ability

i guess krystal can dance well, sorry, i don't really pay attention to her when f(x) is dancing, orz.
even though luna is obviously the best singer in f(x) + has amazing vocals, krystal improved on her singing a lot from debut.
she sang a lot in pinocchio, and i was like whoo! because i like her voice. it's strong, but girly.
i think she sometimes sound like jessica when she sings, but doesn't at times also. it's whatever.

  • stage presence

why is there nothing here jenny? LOL.

  • position

according to wikipedia, krystal is the main vocalist, and maknae.
i always thought that luna was the main vocalist, and krystal was the lead vocalist, but—whatever.
the whole lead—main vocalist thing will never make sense to me.
i didn't find out until about six months ago that krystal was the maknae of f(x).
i never bothered to look it up, because i didn't have any doubt that sulli wasn't the maknae.
i thought krystal was the third oldest, if not, the second oldest. never did i expect that she was the youngest. o____o
i think no one would argue that she looks really mature/old for her age.
plus, she doesn't do aegyo much like most maknaes. /cough you are guilty gongchan /cough

  • scandals

krystal doesn't really have scandals, but she has been under fire for her attitude a couple of times.
/deep breath
so, krystal's known to be disrespectful.

there were two akp articles; one about not paying any attention to an elder, and one about being disrespectful to her skating coach.
when i saw/read the whole 'not showing respect to her elders', i kinda understood her.
i didn't know why everyone was making such a big fuss out of this though. i mean, a lot of other idols do this, they even fall asleep on shows sometimes, and everyone thinks it's cute, funny, or feel bad for the idol because he (yes, he, because if the idol wasn't cute/handsome/their bias/popular/whatever, they'd probably be bashing him/her) is getting little sleep.
unfortunately, with krystal as the target, they reacted differently.
to be honest, i don't even think krystal wanted to be on that show, and would've rather got some sleep, considering that she probably got really little sleep because those were her nu abo/mr. boogie promotion days.
but anyway, if anyone is getting criticized, i think it should be the stars who sleep in shows just because they want to; especially if they grew up in korea + they know the whole 'elder/sunbae' culture, unlike krystal, who grew up in america.
but the one about her arguing w/her coach that she didn't wanna learn the basics of figure skating... well she was just being stupid, imo. LOL.

  • personality

i don't know krystal's personality that well, but i've read on forums + on websites that she herself,
said that she's an easy-going type of person, and yoon jong shin said that he loves krystal's 'chic' personality.
what i really like about her personality is that she seems like she just doesn't give a about anything. LOL, i like those kind of people.

  • miscellaneous

i've been watching high kick 3 (totally not because of kang seung yoon or lee jong suk, pffffffft) + krystal makes me laugh a lot in that.
lol, i think it's because of her character's stupidity. she randomly speaks english in it though, and it's kinda awkward. o_____o
needless to say, i think she's a good actress. she's really good at playing a stuck-up, girly teenager, orz.

comment
yeah, i'm obviously krystal biased, LOL.
sorry iris, that we put off your request for about two weeks now!
and sorry to our readers that we are a day late, whoops.
i've been on break and enjoying my time off of school, that i totally forgot about this blogfic, orz.
congrats to Krystal for having the title of our first female weekly idol! /applause
happy late birthday to my top two biases, lee byunghun + kim seyong. ♡
+ i hope everyone has a great thanksgiving!

Rambling by nacseux ▶▶

  • appearance

well, i first saw krystal, in, believe me, pinnochio.
yeah, so back then, i wasn't really into girl groups at all, don't kill me, lol. but yeah, so f(x) was the first girlgroup i tried to listen to, besides wondergirls, foreverawonderful.
yeah, anyways, the first person who cauht my eye was sulli, she's my bias, huhuu.
i guess krystal was pretty in the video, but she didn't stand out to me, like what jenny said. (holy crap almost typed your real name ;___;) yeah, she doesn't look like jessica. at most, she looks like a mix of yoona and yuri, LMAO.

  • vocal and dance ability

so krystal isn't the best singer amongst f(x), ofcourse that title goes to luna :D
but she can sing pretty well, and since la cha ta, she's improved quite a lot. she has quite a unique voice, but i still prefer luna's hahha. biased. and iguess she's never really stood out to me while dancing either, victoria did. with her flexibility and all. e___o
what i'm saying she's a good singer/dancer, but she doesn't ststand out as much as the others. don't kill me krystal stans.

  • stage presence

i guess i've never seen krystal slack off when it comes to performances, she performs quite well, actually. i really like the nu abo perfomances. :D she sings properly, and she dances pretty well, so i guess theres not much to say here, lol.

  • position

i swear, someone needs to announce to the world, the rule "main>lead" seriously! they get confused, and i get confused, cos on wiki, it says that she is main vocal, but 'm pretty sure main vocal is luna. oh, i don't even know anymore. well it says she's the maknae too, and i knew that! LOL. though sulli looks like the maknae, krystal is. sulli is freggin adorable. LOl. yeahs, when i first saw krystal, i thouht she would be like the second oldest. e___o

  • scandals

like jenny, i saw on akp, that she as bein disrespectful... but i don't think it's that bad! and pretty much, all i wanted to say is up in jenny's section, LOL.

  • personality

so i don't really know krystals personality, but i've seen like little cuts, and she seems, rather, strong headed, lol.
she has a rather "im always right" personality, ithink. i may be wrong, lololol.
but it's not a bad thing, it gives her character. :3

  • miscellaneous

i ship minstal sorry jenny. LOL.

comment
so sorry for it being late!
and for a ty review, but like, my laptop got taken of me, and i had to result to use the laptop my school gave me.
which is so slow.
so like, right at this moment i'm typing, nothing is coming out and i have to wait like... 5 minutes. OTL
kill me nao.


Eye-candy of the week 


two pictures because it was his birthday today! and because he's jenny's ultimate bias 
and let's just ignore the fact his hat says '' on it. ◕‿◕


Remember to request for Mondays and Wednesdays by clicking the smiley face —> 

S ubscribe to our blogfic to know what we think about the latest music videostalk about idols, and recommended fanfics!

C omment to let us know what you think about our opinions!

until friday,  bye-yeom