[ 07: HEAR US ]

[ CA-23 ]
[14.03.2015]
"He's Kim Yerim's stepfather."
 
It's been just under a few hours after Jisung said that.
 
"Yoo Eunchang did went to the beach when the victims disappeared. He did went out a few hours before the time stamp. Can't find anything on the lover he met few years ago right now, but maybe later."
 
It was the most Iseul had said anything to her ears.
 
It's been thirty minutes since the interview with Son Jinwook started. She saw beads of sweat started forming at the interviewer's forehead, no matter how much he tried to hide them behind his bangs.
 
"If get this correctly, you said you know exactly nobody but your contact." Sejoon said. Jinwook looked like he was increasingly agitated, but Sejoon just kept on tapping his pen.
 
"I don't even know them," Jinwook said.
 
"Be honest, please. You had the witness protection program already." Sejoon sighed.
 
"You don't know who you're dealing with, Sejoon." Jinwook hissed, slamming his fist at the grey table. But Sejoon remained unfazed.
 
"Yeah, I don't, but you do. Why won't you tell?" Sejoon crossed his arms.
 
Jinwook said, his frown deepening, "Someone told me not to."
 
"Never mind then. Do you know this man?" Sejoon pulled up a photo of Yishik, and pushed it closer to the younger's side.
 
Jinwook shook his head. 
 
"Do you know this voice, then?" 
 
Sejoon played a recorder, and Jinwook still shook his head. Sejoon frowned.
 
"Well, that's it then. You can go." Sejoon said. But instead of getting up, Jinwook scooted closer to the table.
 
"I heard the drink is making me violent?" Sejoon raised his head up, making a questioning look.
 
"How did you know that?"
 
"I found a note at my house not long ago. Is it true?" Sejoon paused. He started noticing the dark circles at his left shoulder blade.
 
He's never seen it before.
 
When he saw her outside, they exchanged no words, but he gently pulld her outside, from the view of the wary teenager.
 
"Miss, this is very bad."
 
 
"So you're saying we have to see this mysterious messenger too?" Jookyung asked.
 
"Hyosung is asking Iseul to hack on the CCTV to his house, hopefully I can see their faces. Either way, how's your team?"
 
"Fine," Jookyung said, turning back to see a man and woman sitting in front of a food stall. He looked at his phone for a moment, whispering, "look, I got to go now. See ya."
 
He walked towards them, shaking his head. "Oi, Kyung, here's your stuff."
 
"Thanks," Jookyung took them, and noticed the man looked more somber compared to the woman. "Wooyoung, it's still five. We're just across the hotel, don't worry about missing their view."
 
"It's only fifteen minutes left before we get to our mission, and you guys are eating?"
 
"Well, it's Hani's idea."
 
"Blending in is very important in spying missions. Having energy to concentrate is also a must for every spy. Right, Jookyung?" Hani said, leaning on Wooyoung's shoulder, making the latter's cheeks noticeably more pink.
 
"Whatever. I think I saw a black Hyundai over there," Wooyoung and Hani turned to their right, and noticed the familiar sight. After a few tense minutes, the car disappeared to the parking lot.
 
"We better wait at the hotel already. Finish your food, Jookyung." Wooyoung said, pulling Hani up from her seat.
 
 
Wooyoung crossed his arms, staring at the local magazine. Hani and Jookyung sat at a different place, and both could see his reflection on the glass.
 
Or more likely, they noticed that Wooyoung had chosen the wrong seat to be in.
 
Just across him, their suspect sat down, reading newspaper without noticing Wooyoung.
 
The latter shuddered. He could hear the audible sounds through Iseul's audio chip, and silence meant they wanted him to talk.
 
The man himself occasionally glanced at Wooyoung, and they both made eye contact. The man smiled at him, and Wooyoung had to. Yoo Eunchang is supposed to be early in his 40s, sporting thin glasses and wearing a black dress shirt. While his smile looked friendly, Wooyoung's painfully aware of his story. 
 
Not long after, Wooyoung noticed a woman approached the man. It was the first time he'd noticed her, dressed with black cardigan and blue dress. Wooyoung, with the magazine covering most of his face, noticed that she sat down at his lap. She didn't look below her 30s, with pale skin and red lips getting seemingly closer to him.
 
Wooyoung grabbed his phone, and got up to the restroom. Just at the corner of his eye, he notice the brown-haired woman went at the same direction as he is. He shuddered.
 
He shuddered, but noticed someone else was also following her.
 
 
"Follow her."
 
"Without you I will." Hani said. She's only a few steps before she could clearly see the woman.
 
When she entered the bathroom, she made eye contact with her, and couldn't help but felt like boiling. The person looked older, but her long brown hair covered her face. She was washing her hands at the sink, but even the operative managed to catch the light pink hues of her makeup. She knew that the woman had prepared to see Yoo Eunchang.
 
Hani went mum for a while, and went closer to the sink. She noticed that woman's eyes looked droopy, and her body bent slightly. She wouldn't have looked younger than Hyosung, but her frown made her age.
 
When Hani turned her head, the woman suddenly fell on her knees. The younger girl turned, and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her up. She wanted to call the ambulance, but her suspicion made her stop. 
 
"Are you alright?"
 
"Fine." The woman stood up, pushing the long sleeve on her shoulders. The younger frowned, but noticed the woman held her stomach as she left the bathroom.
 
Few minutes later, her phone vibrated. Hani pulled up her phone, and saw the message.
 
Kyung: The woman went out. Doesn't look good. What happened? Did you get the chip in?
 
Hani: Seems tired. Got it on her cardigan.
 
Kyung: Good. Wooyoung's out in a few minutes. Seems like he had diarrhea from this morning's breakfast.
 
Hani scoffed.
 
Hani: Shut up. Where are the others?
 
Kyung: I'm asking Hyosung, but she won't answer.
 
 
Hyosung noticed that the young boy approached her with a disgruntled expression. She noticed that the three operatives were heading home, so there wasn't really much struggle anymore. Mostly.
 
"What is it, Jisung?" 
 
"I want to visit them."
 
Hyosung paused for a moment. "Would there be any good to do so?"
 
"Yoo Eunchang is Kim Yerim's stepfather. What if he gets her too? At least I have to know how she is right now." Jisung said, his eyes filled with worry.
 
"Hani and Jookyung should be home soon, so they would be able to help you. Is it alright for you to bring them with you?"
 
Jisung looked at her for a moment, and firmly nodded. 
 
"Can I come too?" 
 
Hyosung and Jisung turned to see Hyerin, who stood still. No emotion remained in her face, but Hyosung could see her eyes flickered with life for a moment.
 
"Why would you want to do so?"
 
"I don't really have much to do," Hyerin said, crossing her arms. "and I can observe some things easily unseen."
 
Jisung and Hyosung looked at each other. Hyosung said, "Is it okay, Jisung?"
 
Hyerin stared at him intently. Jisung smiled, and nodded, "Yeah, her too."
 
But she saw dark wisps began to surround him.
notes: more updates soon.
1) How does your character speaking voice sounds like?
2) I hope I'm not too demanding, but I was wondering if I could change some of the intended love interests?