[ JIYI'S NOTES ]

[ CA-23 ]
ah okay. so after a long run for three years (four but i don't really count the current chapters), CA-23's story ends right on the 21th chapter. 
 
i know, it's a little bit disheartening and i do want to see the full, completed story to its real end, but i think the story ran its course for too long and most of you guys are no longer active already. and i don't blame anyone; i've graduated highschool and came to one of the hardest university in asia, it's getting harder to keep up between updating and schoolwork. not to mention that writing without support is quite hard. 
 
i think this story was overall driven by the events instead of its character, and the more i took a good look to it the harder it has been to adjust in-between these aspects. and i think, at the core of its story, ca-23's case remains to be only one; the disappearance of the two teenagers. when i compare it to how the story will advance, the ensemble and the setting didn't fit quite well.
 
i think most of the factor came because of the time, but applyfics really cannot (and should not) run long lol. i think i've made so many people wait and in the end, its a loss situation because the last factor is that i'm no longer passionate about this story. it's getting harder and i think because i was quite young when i started this story, a lot of the plots felt really bad and cringy lolol.
 
this is still far from the overall woven plot though (and i did remind people there are two parts to this story), but for the current cast, this story is completed. i think i'm pretty honest on why i didn't want to continue this story, but if you do want to know more about certain reason why i did (or feel like i'm not being honest enough), feel free to PM me.
 
i hope i can write an epilogue soon though! it's been a fun journey (especially nearing to the end chapters) and i hope these chapters are a blessing to your AFF applyfic experience. and for the eight cast who have applied here, congratulations, you guys have at least one applyfic that completed its story lol.
 
will i continue this series? when i felt like i'm ready; but i do have plans (and this time probably include more characters?). we'll see how everything turned out, but it wouldn't happen until the end of this year at least.
 
so long! thank you so much for being so patient with this story, and i hope to see you guys again.