[ AGENTS & CONFIRMED LIST ]

[ CA-23 ]
THE VICTIMS
Last Updated : 19 March 2015, 10:26 A.M.
OPERATIVE : EN
Name: Yang Jungyoon
Birthdate: 12 August 1995
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea.
Died: 07 March 2015
Location: Busan, South Korea.
Measurements : 160 cm + 50 kg
 
Agent data : 
Spy Name: Ari
Task: 2091
Zodiac Mark: Mouse (left ankle)
Abilitie(s): Electrokinesis
Admission: 15 September 2002
Supervisor: Hyun Sihyang (2009-2015)
 
Account : Was found two days in an abandoned warehouse four kilometres out from the place of murder. Body was slightly undistinguishable, having been left buried under several boxes and haystacks around. Internal organs had decomposed as of retrieval, and yet autopsy showed that there was no poison in the bloodstream. Bruises at head shows that Yang Jungyoon might have died due to blunt force trauma. Victim Park Miyeon has admitted into witnessing Yang Jungyoon fighting four masked figures before they managed to reach her.

[DEAD]

 

[ALIVE]

 

STUDENT : HUMAN
Name: Park Miyeon
Birthdate: 12 March 1997
Birthplace: Busan, South Korea.
 
Measurements: 164 cm + 52 kg
 
Account: Admitted to hospital at 10:20 PM, Park Miyeon was found by a passerby. Victim was bruised at both arms and was reported to have difficulty breathing along with swelling at the right shoulder. Victim is currently under care in hospital and has reported recovery and is monitored closely in provision towards further questioning. 
 
Victim has no unusual background that correlates directly with Yang Jungyoon, Kim Rohee, or Gyeon Kinam.
STUDENT : HUMAN
Name: Kim Rohee
Birthdate: 28 January 1997
Birthplace: Busan, South Korea.
 
Measurements: 158 cm + 52 kg
 
Overview: Kim Rohee was reported disappearing around 06:00 PM, 10 March 2015. Was last spotted in Yangyang, Gangwon, South Korea, along with missing victim Gyeon Kinam. Final eyewitness, Kim Jiho, reported that they were walking around the beach before being 'attacked' by 'something dark' and disappeared after witness ran away. No traces of blood were found on accordance to sightings, but dents around the safety railings might have been signs of a fight between two victims and the mysterious attacker. Victim has no known relation to either Yang Jungyoon or  Park Miyeon, although data revealed that both victim and Gyeon Kinam are online friends.
 
Update: Kim Rohee is now found at the abandoned hospital.
 
 

[ALIVE]

 

[N/A]

 

STUDENT : HUMAN
Name: Gyeon Kinam
Birthdate: 29 July 1997
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea.
 
Measurements: 170 cm & 54 kg
 
Overview: Victim had disappeared in accordance to victim Kim Rohee. Foundings revealed that the recovered fingerprints might have been that of Kim Rohee only, and there had been no traces of his at all (sans the description eyewitnesses had provided matched with those of his family's. His family revealed that he was excusing himself out that night, around 05:00 P.M, and never came back. Victim is the only one to be directly related to other victim Kim Rohee.
STUDENT : HUMAN
Name: Kim Sora
Birthdate: 25 October 1997
Birthplace: Busan, South Korea.
 
Measurements: 167 cm + 54 kg
 
Overview: Victim Kim Sora is at the same batch as Kim Rohee and Park MIyeon and was found at 13 March 2017 in Busan. She was in the middle of an argument with her boyfriend, Son Jinwook, when the team found her. Child of a famous conglomerate, she began dating Son Jinwook around December or January, although their relationship had progressively gotten worse afterwards. Is currently held in protection along with Son Jinwook. The status of relationship is currently unknown, although her relationship with Park Miyeon and Kim Rohee were neutral. She was, however, most likely known to be not as popular in her school despite wealth and family upbringings. 
 

[ALIVE]

 

[ALIVE]

 

STUDENT : HUMAN
Name: Son Jinwook
Birthdate: 12 January 1996
Birthplace: Busan, South Korea.
 
Measurements: 186 cm & 65 kg
 
Overview: Son Jinwook lived with his mother and sister in relative poverty at Wanwol-dong, yet moved after there was a deal with a person. The deal consists of him drinking several provided drinks and dating with Kim Sora for an unspecified timeline. Was found in the middle of an argument with his current girlfriend, Kim Sora, nearby Han All Girls' School. Son Jinwook was mostly apprehensive and hostile in the interview, avoiding topics relating to the current circumstances, but will possibly be interviewed again for further investigation. His phone is currently in possession of Johak Academy and he and his family are now given witness protection program until the case is over. His current relationship with Kim Sora remained unknown. His relationship with other students at Han or Mandaeum remained neutral.
WAITER : HUMAN
Name: Gyeon Sihoon
Birthdate: 10 April 1993
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
 
Measurements : 175 cm + 60 kg
 
Overview: Gyeon Sihoon is the biological brother of Gyeon Kinam, found by CA-23 team at a sick state. Although rather apprehensive, Sihoon was finally willing to cooperate. He told that he fought with his brother on March 08, 2015, where Kinam had ran away from home. He decided to follow, and is the witness to Gyeon Kinam's conversation with Han Seulhee, the second suspect. He also admitted he got ill after their meetig. Other than that, he is currently receiving treatment on Johak's medical ward for further diagnosis of his mysterious illness. He is currently the only known direct relative to Gyeon Kinam, being that he was available, along with Kinam's cousins and uncle, were the ones who reported Gyeon Kinam's disappearance.
 

[ALIVE]

 

 
THE OPERATIVES
operation xxx: inactive

이우영

송효성

남세준

강하니

순주경

황이슬

이지성

도혜린