Sleepy....

The Missing Love That He Has To Find

Author's Pov:

Hey, everyone. I'm so sorry for not updating for so long. I just got back from the Philippines so I didn't have the chance to update. Anyways, here goes chapter 8.

Hope you like it :)

________________________________________________________________________

Minji's Pov:

Minji here. Right now, I am doing nothing in particular. I just finished cooking dinner and I am no longer needed since the other maids told me that they will take over for me to be able to study.

Thank you very much since I wouldn't see my master's faces and would stay away from their glares. I felt happy.

Unfortunately, Mr. Ryu couldn't make it this day since his flight was interrupted because of turbulence. They had to have an emergency landing In Singapore for now and he has to stay there for who knows how long.

Aish. I hate this. If only Mr. Ryu arrives here this day, I would have had a break from getting hurt by the girls of the house. They act like angels every time he's here. No yelling, threatening nor hitting. That's how it would be if he would be here.

*beep beep*

That was my phone. I sighed placing my book back down my bed and searched my bag for my 10 year old phone. It used to be my mother's, but she gave it to me in a good condition. Yeah, a very GOOD CONDITION. That is until, Kyungmi purposely dropped it on the floor and now it works like heck.

It was a message actually. A message from my bessy.

 

Fr: Hyerin

Hey, bestfriend~  How's it going? Did they hurt you?

What are you doing right now?

 

Aigoo. She really can't stop her worry for me, can't she. I felt touched, but she really shouldn't worry so much.

 

To: Hyerin

I'm fine, Bess. You don't have to worry about me. I'm doing fine.

I'm studying for our math test tomorrow so stop thinking about it.

 

And there goes her reply telling me that I should leave the Ryu household. I told her many times that I had no choice. I had to do this for my mother. Sometimes she could really get in my nerves. 

After a small argument on the phone, all was done and I resumed reading my math book for the test. 

But I couldn't concentrate. Something was messing with my head.

.......

"Lee Jinki...", I mumbled to myself. I swear I know that name.

I can't help it. I kept on thinking about it. Something about him seemed so familiar to me. His aura. It felt so familiar. Just who in the world is he.

"Urgh! Aish", I whined hitting my head."Get out of my head. I have to concentrate!".

Then here comes a certain someone getting into my mind.

"Hmm... Bling Bli-- Oh! Kim Jonghyun", I sighed.

I clearly remembered everything that he did a while ago. If it wasn't for him, who knows what could've happened to me.

And by thinking about it, I didn't realize that I was already giggling at the thought of him. What is up with me? A crush???

Oh dear.....

"Lee Minji, concentrate!", I hissed and slapped myself.

.....

.....

"LEE MINJI!!!", I heard my madam call.

Before I knew it, I was yanked off of my bed by Mrs. Ryu. 

"Ouch!", I yelped holding onto my elbow that hit the floor.

"Where were you, huh?! I've been calling you for over a hundred times right now and you didn't even come at my service. Do you know how much time you've waste?".

"M-Ma'am!", I sat up startled,"I'm so sorry. I was busy--".

"Studying?! Minji, you are wasting your time studying for a no good exam! Why work so hard if you already have a job here?!".

"I'm sorry, Ma'am...", I sniffed.

I heard her Mrs. Ryu scoff. She pulled my hair so I could look at her and she rolled her eyes in response."Oh great, you're crying", she mumbled before letting go of me.

She dusted her designer clothes and sighed once more."Get up", she told me and I stood without protesting.

"Yes, ma'am?".

"Go to the laundry room. I want you to wash our clothes. I want you to help the other maids clean the clothes".

"But Ma'am. We have a washing machine, right?".

"It's broken for your information".

"But what about my--".

"Oh for crying out loud! Studying is a waste of time!", she yelled out.

"But--".

"Study after you finish your chores! I'm leaving!". She stomped her way out of the room and banged the door close.

No choice. I have to do it. So I closed my books for now and left to do what has been ordered.

And the results.... I was done by 3am....

Huhuhuhu.... T.T

 

 

Next day....Author's POV

"Minji-ah", Hyerin called to her bess beside her."Minji-ah...... MINJI-AH!".

"AH!", Minji screamed as she shot up from her seat."Wha-What?!".

"Are you okay?", Hyerin asked in worry.

Minji sighed before sitting down."Sorry", she apologized,"I'm just sleepy".

"And why exactly?".

"Isleptat5inthemorning", she mumbled.

"What?".

"I slept at 5am", she repeated.

"WHAT?! HOW?!".

"You know what".

"I TOLD YOU!", Hyerin banged,"I knew you should've left that place years ago!".

"Hyerin-- Aish. This is my problem and not yours. You don't have to worry".

"But--".

"Good morning class. How's everything going?", their history teacher greeted and the conversation was off as their class was started.

 

Dismissal

 

Luckily, Minji and Hyerin's classes weren't always the same. Minji was able to run away from her bess's nagging/ She really wanted to escape it so badly.

She's been walking for so long now and she wanted to sleep. She was so sleepy. She kept on dozing off during her classes.

But what the heck... She'll be sleeping after she cooks dinner for the Ryu family.... unless they allow her.

"Aish! They're just too much", she whined stomping her feet.

She begun walking once more and after a few minutes, he can't help but feel so bad. She felt dizzier like she would faint any minute.

"Oof!", she let out as she bumps into someone."Ow...". Her nose was aching. She looked up at the person in front of her.

"Oh, Minji-ssi", the guy smiled. It was Jinki.

"J-jinki-ssi".

"Hey", he smiled,"Just came from school?".

"Mm", she nodded before yawning.

"Whoa. You okay there? You seem sleepy".

"Mhmm", she said,"Hey, I have to go now. I still have something to do".

Onew simply nodded,"Yeah, sure".

"Nice meeting you again", she waved walking past him.

Bad luck again when a wave of dizziness came to her. Minji tripped on a rock, but good thing that Onew was there to catch him.

"Whoa!", he let out,"You really need a rest there".

"S-sorry", she apologized.

Onew sighed standing her up. He turned his back on her and knelt down."Get on", she said.

Minji rubbed her eyes."Mm?".

"Get on. I'll carry you home", he said making Minji shake her head.

"Aniyo!", she let out,"You don't have to".

"But you need to sleep", Onew told her,"Get on".

"Uhmm. No thank you".

"Miss Minji, I insist", he said and Minji had given up.

She sighed,"Fine". She got on Onew's back and he carefully stood up, not wanting her to fall off.

"Where to?", Onew asked.

"White mansion... ______ street", she muttered and Onew chuckled.

"Arasso", he said,"Now I want you to sleep for now. I'll wake you up once we get there".

...

"Ugh, Minji?", he called.

And there he heard small snored coming from her. 

Hearing this, he smirk.

"Adorable", he sighed. 

And there he goes, taking her to the assigned destination.

"You really remind me of Minji", he whispered to her,"You two are really similar".

______________________________________________________________________

And here goes the update.

Hope you liked it

Comments are appreciated

Subscribe if you want to

Thank you