Punishment T.T

The Missing Love That He Has To Find

School's over and as said, I'll be walking home... --_--

It's 4pm already and school's supposed to end at 3pm. My darn classmates just made it hard for me to clean the room. Waters spilled on the floor, papers scattered everywhere... CHEWED GUMS under their tables. Aish... Can't the day get any worse?

Oh, wait till I arrived home...

 

Home...

I just arrived and entered between our silver designed doors. Guess what I first saw...

"Lee Minki, where the heck were you?!", the madam of the house asked.

"I--".

"She went out with her friends, mom", Kyungmi said as she walked in with the twins.

"No, she didn't. She--". Hyoyoung tried to tell the truth but was nudged in the stomach by Hwayoung. You know, sometimes I think that those twins are the devil and angel of the house.

"AGH!", I cried as I felt a stinging pain on my arm. Madam had just pulled me close to her in a tight grip."Madam, stop. It hurts".

"Didn't I tell you that when I arrive, you must have our dinner ready?!", she yelled.

"Y-yes, madam".

"And where were you then? Hanging out with your friends which is against my orders! Did I ask you to do that? Did I?!".

"N-no, ma'am. I--". I looked at KyungMi from behind and saw her giving me the sign to zipmy lips.

"You what? You what, Minji?!", she asked out as she tightens her grip around my arm.

I flinched."N-nothing".

She smiled and let's go of my arm where a bruise has now formed."Fine, then. I want you to go to yourestaurant and buy us our dinner", she ordered,"Using your own money".

"W-what?!". My eyes widened in shock.

"This is a punishment for not doing things right, Minji. It's a maid's life".

I only looked back into her eyes.

"Go now", she shooed,"Come back by 4:30pm sharp. If you're late, I'm not going to pay your mom's hospital bills EVER".

"Y-yes, ma'am", I said and quickly ran out of the house where I immediately called the driver. I'm using the car for now even though this is my last. I can't put my mom's life at risk. I just can't.

The car arrives and I quickly hopped in telling the driver where to go. Oh, I hope I'll make it in time...

And I just did, but...

I felt like crying 'cause this is the money I worked hard for and I sudden;y had to spend it on a three course meal for my masters. I HAVE to go to college and I just had to. This way I no longer have to work for the Ryu family.

I'm not aying that it's a bad family. The father is great, but he is now out of the country which is why the girls are taking this chance to make my life miserable T.T.

___________________________

Comment and Subscribe :)