Found Missing....

The Missing Love That He Has To Find

Onew's Pov:

I've just arrived at home from my business lessons. I stepped out of the car and thanked Driver Yoon for driving me home.

"Oh, Jinki-ah, you're back", my mom let out as she approached me with a hug."How was your day? Where have you been? I haven't seen you since I woke up".

I gave her a small smile."Mianhe. I left early today. I have training at 5am. I came late because I have tutoring in Science".

"Science?! Oh~This is your father's doing again, isn't it? Jinki, you're doing great in science. You're great in every subject`! Why exactly did your father do this?!", she asked me. In her eyes, I could see anger. Not really anger but humiliation.

"Uhmm. My report card came in just yesterday. Dad saw it and he got mad at me for having a 99% in Science".

"99%?! Aish! Chincha...Your father is really going too far. It's only one pint and he does this to you".

"Uma, calm down. It's not that bad. I can handle it. Just sit down and rest", I told her before sitting her down.

"Thank you, Jinki", she smiled.

"You're welcome, umma", I smiled back,"I have to dress up now. I have to meet up with Minji".

"Oh! You're planning on confessing today?".

"Yeah".

"Alright :) Good luck, sweety. Go get her. You can do it", she told me and I gave her a hug before going to my room.

 

Room...

I am now done washing up and I had already finished dressing up. I checked the time and it was already 3:50 pm. But no problem. My house is close enough to the assigned meeting place.

So before leaving, I grabbed a little gift box on my side table. It was a gift that I saved for. Yeah, I'm rich but this took me a lot to spend since 'I' was the one to design this little gift.

I wanted this gift to be special because she is one special girl so...Yeah :)

*knock knock*

"Jinki, Driver Yoon's waiting for you downstairs. Come down when you're ready, okay?", mother said from the other side.

:Arasso, umma. I'll be right down", I told her.

I heard her walk away and so I grabbed my jacket walking out of the room afterwards.

"Good afternoon, Driver Yoon", I greeted.

"Afternoon to you too, sir", he greeted back.

"Please. Call me Jinki", I smiled and he bowed.

"To where?", he asked me.

"_____ Mall", I answered and he nodded before driving off.

It wasn't long til we arrived in front of the mall. I hopped out of the car and thanked driver Yoon for driving me here. I told him that he may go and so he left.

What time is it?

I took a look at my watch. 4:01. I'm one minute late but it's all good. From, the mall, I started going tot he said ice cream shop. Great. All I have to do is wait fo her.

As I wait, all I thought was if everything would be okay once I confess to her. Whoo! This is it, Jinki. You can do it...Aish! Oabbo. Why so nervous?! Argh! What to do?

 

30 minutes later...

Where is she? It's been 30 minutes already. She said 4pm, right? Why asn't she arrived yet?

I was now getting hungry. I haven't ate yet. I wanted to eat together with her but my hunger was already killing me so...no choice. I just had to eat.

I entered the shop and sat myself by a table.

"What would you like to have?, an ajhumma asked me.

"Banilla, please", I told her and she wrote it down bowing after that. Then she leaves to get my order.

A minute or two later, she comes back to give it to me and so I paid. With that, I started eating.

 

An hour later...

Where is she? She still hasn't come and I've already eaten my second ice cream. I looked at my phone and still there was nothing.

I decided to send  a message.

Fr: Jinki

To: Minji

Minji-ah, where are you? I've been waiting for more than an hour now. Aren't you

a type of person who hates being late? Why now? Anyways, take your time and please don't 

keep me waiting too long. Be careful heading over here, okay?

 

And...send. I slid my phone back to my pocket. I continued to eat my ice cream.

 

7pm ans so late....

Argh! Just where is she? 3 hours? Seriously?....Not a reply. Something doesn't seem right.

Minji, where are you? You were never this type of person. I've already eaten my 5th ice cream.

But then...

My phone started ringing and I checked my phone. A voice message from Minji ! I immediately checked it.

What I first heard?......crying......Minji? This was when she started to talk.

"Jinki? Oppa?...O-oppa, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry...", she said. Her voice was cracking and I wondered what was wrong.

"Oppa, I'm so sorry. I don't think I can meet you now....T-there are people in our house. There are people I don't know....But ther're this one person I know. He's...he's. Argh! I can't remember. I can't freaking remember! Still...I swear I know him...Jinki, they injected something to my body. I don't know what it is but it's taking over me. Jinki, please help us. They're killing everyone else in the house...But Jinki, I want you to know something".

"M-minji-ah....", I muttered as I listened.

"I-i've liked you since a very long time. I didn't have the guts to tell you at all because I thought that you would reject me. I think that you would be bored of who I really am...This are the words that I would like to say. I don't even know if I'll make it. Oppa, saranghaeyo", she cried.

I was speechless. All this time....she has this liking to me?

When I was about to shut my phone, I eard crashing sounds.

"You! Who are you talking to?!", I heard a man say.

The rest of the sounds were a blur but the last thing I heard before the line disconnects was her loud shriek.

"Minji! Minji-ah! Can you hear me?! Yah!", I called but a responce was no longer available. I Immediately stood up and ran out f the store.

I have to help her! She's in danger. I called a cab and by that, we speeded towards her house.

As we arrive, police vehicles surround the place. I was going to ran in when a cop blocked my way.

"Let me through! She's in there. Minji's in there!", I yelled as I tried to force my way through.

"It's not safe to enter the building young man", he told me but I kept on trying.

"I don't care!", I yelled back and immediately ran in.

"Minji?! Minji! Minji, where are you?!", I called as I search. I didn't get any response.

I kept searching until I founf two familiar bodies on the floor. This made my eyes widen.

"Uncle, Myungryu! Auntie, Minyoung!", I called as I ran to both."Auntie, Uncle, are you okay?! Answer me!".

No use. They're dead.

"Son, look out", I heard.

This was when I felt a sharp pain hitting my right arm. I was shot!

"AGH!", I screamed in pain.

The guy who just shot me just escaped but I got a glimpse of his face. He looks familiar; so familiar. But the blood from my arm reached my eyes that I wasn't able to find out the person's identity.

"Son, you okay?!", the cop asked and I shook my head.

"I-it hurts", I said. Blood was coming out fast! 

"I'm sorry but this is going to hurt", I heard the cop say,

Before I could even speak, the cop kept pressure to my wound making me take in a sharp breathe,

"We have to get you out of here", he told me and by that he carries me out.

 

Minutes later...

"Chief, every part of the place it clear. All criminals are caught except for the one who shot this youngman over here", one of the cops reported.

"What about the victims?", the chief asked.

"All corpses are recovered and 1/4 of the people of the building survived".

"Uhmm....", they head. It was Jinki who was still in the middle of his treatment in the ambulance.

"Is there any chance that you found the head's daughter?".

"Head's daughter?".

"Lee Minji. Daughter of Lee Myungryu and Lee Minyoung. She's one year younger than me", I told them but the two shoook their head.

"I'm sorry to say this but I believe that this girl is founf missing", the chief told me.

"What?!".

"There was not a single sign of her in the building. Son, we promise you that we will find her. We will search for her the best we can".

"No....NO! No,no, no. She's can't....She can't be gone!", I shook my head.

"I'm sorry, son", he apologized.

I was worried. I was scared and I am currently losing it. Without a word, I ran out of the ambulance and ran as fast as I can.

"Minji! Minji!". I called her name. I kept calling her as I ran around. I was still in pain. My wounds were still open. But I can't just let this happen.

Minji's out there! Somewhere. What if she's kidnapped? What if...she's dead? I have to find her!

But then...I felt exhausted and stopped. I leaned myself to the wall to take a rest. 

A few minutes later, I stood and resumed searching for her as I dizzily walked.

"Son! L-lee Jinki!", I heard. It was the cops again and they ran toward me.

This was when everything out.

 

Minji's Pov:

Mmm....Where am I? Where is this place?.....

"AGH!", I yelped. There was this pain in my arms and feet. The sharppest pain that I've felt was at my head.

"O-omo. Miss, you're okay!", I heard. I turned to look at a lady in her 30's beside me.

"Who are you and where am I?", I asked.

"You're in my apartment", she answered me.

"What happened?".

"I found you down the big hole in the middle of the road", she answered.

"B-big hole?".

"The hole that the workers did for the replacement of pipes. I think you fell down. You were bleeding badly that time".

"Oh....really?", I sighed and I felt her sit on the chair near the bed.

"What's your name?", she asked me.

"My n-name?....Ugh....What's my name?....Who am I?", I questioned.

"Y-you don't rememeber anything?", she asked and I shook my head.

"I can't remember anything".

"Any segments of memories?".

"My parents.....they're dead....I don't know why but I saw them dead...I remember seeing their corpse", I told her. I was forcing myself to remember soemthing but it was hurting me.

"Young lady, please don't force yourself....Here. Get soem rest. You'll need it", she said before lying me down.

Who am I?....

_________________________________________-

Oh no. Minji has amnesia

What to do?

Poor, Jinki....hope he is okay

Thank you so much for reading my fic

Please comment or subscribe