A.N. + Sequel Info

Dare to Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello Everyone!

It’s been a while since we actually finished the story, so the delay in this little update is a result of a lot of work (for Ling) and school work (for Anna), and both of our minds blanking on all the things that we want to say. But, we’ve managed to gather our thoughts and here we are!

So first off, thank you to all of you who have read this story that took us a year to write. It sounds like a lot, but there are long months between those times because as much as both of us would love to be paid to write stories, we both have other jobs and school and the like. It’s also been through a lot of transformations (the idea started out with Jungkook being tutored by Taehyung) but then one of us wanted to write historical AU and then the idea formed and voilà!

To say that we were overwhelmed by the support this product of our silliness got is a bit of an understatement. Thank you all for commenting, reading, up voting and just generally brightening our days with your attention c: ♡

Now, for news about the sequel.  Though it is in the process of being written, we hope to complete it within a few months. So if some of you don’t want to wait for that long, we understand completely but writing quickly is unfortunately not something we are capable of doing. For the same reasons, the rest of the recordings that aren’t up yet will be up soon!

Like we mentioned before, this time the story is going to be a little different. For starters, it will be rated. It’s going to be surrounding Taehyung and Jungkook in the middle of their first year in college—more specifically, the end of first semester and winter break. It will be approximately 8 chapters, and a slice-of-life style fic that follows Taekook through their winter break plans and adventures (such as Jungkook finding out that he’s Instagram famous under the name JJ and that he’s shipped with Taehyung on instagram, and their plans for a new year’s trip to Japan, among other things).

Since we haven’t really come up with a name for it yet and other wonderful stuff like that, we won’t be posting a foreword till we’re a few more chapters into the writing.  So we’ll be updating here with a link once it is ready. There’s also a possibility of a sequel that is placed between these two times that would be written by Ling (more dreams of past lives!) which will also be announced here when completed.

Meanwhile please feel free to peruse our individual Taekook ventures (one rated, also containing vmon, and one with a trigger warning—readers beware) that you’ve probably already seen links to, or other fics we've written.  We’d also really like if you would follow our tumblr with funkeymonkey where we post oneshots and drabbles of predominantly BTS, some EXO, and others. We take requests!

Info about the tumblr and the two stories will be at the bottom, but for now here’s a preview for the upcoming sequel!

Once again, comments are loved and thank you for reading! ♡
 

  PREVIEW


     As the meeting with the rest of BTS finally came around, Jungkook couldn't deny how happy he was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter