Chapter 2 - My partner My Nightmare

LOVE ON AIR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s nightmare!

 

An awful terrible horrible nightmare!

 

Why can he enjoy his last 20’s with peace and a kind heart lover?

 

“Wae~~~?” Sungmin rolled his petite body on his bed while whining like a kid because of what happen last night still annoyed him and made his Sunday become the day that he hates most.

“Damn you Cho Kyuhyun! Why all of singer it must to be you? Sung Si Kyung Sunbaenim is 1000 times better than you. Even though people said your voice similar to him, still in my heart his voice is the best. Wae~! God, why can you sent me my sweet lover and save me from this Evil? I don’t care if you give me boyfriend or girlfriend, just someone please~ so I could make an excuse~” he look up to his ceiling and continue to complain everything that he has inside his heart.

Hankyung can’t be count since he must take his lover’s side no matter what. And what would happen to him?

 

~MVM~

 

Making lunch box is something that he did when he doesn’t have anything to do and he would send those to his Hyung because it’s like how he said thank you to them, to let him join their date. Heechul and Hankyung is the only couple who doesn’t complain if they’re had someone around. Moreover, it’s help them if they’re in fight about something. Sungmin will be the judge and the result always could be predicted, Hankyung is never right and Heechul is the one who win the debate. That’s the power of ownership of his company and his lover’s heart.

“This is gonna be nightmare~” he whined again when remember that this date is not just their usual date but double date. That’s what Heechul told him last night.

 

“Since you two will work together on Monday, it’s better to get to know each other. Ah, tomorrow we can do our double date then~”

“Double date?”

“Truthfully, Sungmin is still single and he always disturbed our date. Now time to revenge and you can join the date. He won’t be lonely and you can get closer. It would help the chemistry between you to for DJ-ing, right Hannie?” 

“Wonderful! I would love to have double date with you?”

“Wait! Don’t tell me that you like Ming~”

“Heenim!”

“Shut up Ming! Tell me the truth Cho Kyuhyun! Come on!”

“Yes, I like the program and just the only one Sungmin Kiss The Radio but lately the Jagiya corner is bit weird since I have nobody to date. Hahahahahaha”

 

CLACK!

 

He locks the door and exhale with his dramatically motion.

“Hwaiting Ming DJ! It’s for our sake and our live” he smiles brightly to the mute door.

 

There’s no way he would give up that easily except this ballad singer cross the line that he has, the invisible line.

 

~MVM~

 

“What kind of double date when he sent me with this kid alone to this hidden park?” mumble Sungmin after he steps down from Kyuhyun’s car.

“So refreshing!!!” the cheerfulness from the taller man didn’t light up his mood even for this slightly.

“When Hankyung Hyung and Heenim come?” he attempts to ignore the dazzling smiles that always melt girl’s heart but not his, maybe not yet.

“Ah, I don’t know. They don’t say anything about come to here, they just want us to be closer for tomorrow. Oh, I can’t wait~”

 

It’s the trap!

I know it that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter